FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best orgasm

Best orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This one should get everyone

Whats the best orgasm you ever had

Where when how old who with

Mine my 1st bi meet with a random guy on chatroom back in like 2009 I think he was wanting a meet I wanted to try sucking cock an if I was ok with it and enjoyed that then deff let him fuck me. 20mins later hes round at mine in my bedroom im naked on the bed first time every a guys got my dong in his mouth sucking an im lay back eyes closed loving it it felt so good then I asked it I could try he laid back I took him in my mouth an enjoyed the feel the taste and how dirty n horny it was I new I liked cock now ;P I had a suck an then said I want you inside me :P I laid back an legs up an let him slip in me bare and felt his cock just slip up inside me an fuck my hole it was great I asked if I could get on top an he pulled out laid back down an I got on top like I had seen my ex gf do an I took his cock in my hand an guided it where I really wanted it to go right up my ass I pushed down on it took it all in cowgirl style an fucked his cock he then started to wank my cock as I went up n down back and forth on him I was like fuck im gonna cum an he just said good go for it I fucked him faster and a lil harder an felt it build up inside then I just exploded all over his chest the bed the headboard the wall an I mean like 3 feet up from the headboard wave after wave of cum shot out me an I was almost blacking out my eyes closed I was gasping I opened my eyes as I slowed down fucking his cock an my cum was al over it was the best most amazing intense cum I have ever had in my life not girl has ever made me cum like that lol maybe he was hitting my gspot I dono…. of course I rolled off an onto my belly to let him finish he slipped back inside my bare hole n fucked me till he came all I heard was gasps and can I finish in you :P I nodded fuck yes an felt him unload inside me thrust after thrust as he burst his load inside me ;P best sex of 2009 lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This one should get everyone

Whats the best orgasm you ever had

Where when how old who with

Mine my 1st bi meet with a random guy on chatroom back in like 2009 I think he was wanting a meet I wanted to try sucking cock an if I was ok with it and enjoyed that then deff let him fuck me. 20mins later hes round at mine in my bedroom im naked on the bed first time every a guys got my dong in his mouth sucking an im lay back eyes closed loving it it felt so good then I asked it I could try he laid back I took him in my mouth an enjoyed the feel the taste and how dirty n horny it was I new I liked cock now ;P I had a suck an then said I want you inside me :P I laid back an legs up an let him slip in me bare and felt his cock just slip up inside me an fuck my hole it was great I asked if I could get on top an he pulled out laid back down an I got on top like I had seen my ex gf do an I took his cock in my hand an guided it where I really wanted it to go right up my ass I pushed down on it took it all in cowgirl style an fucked his cock he then started to wank my cock as I went up n down back and forth on him I was like fuck im gonna cum an he just said good go for it I fucked him faster and a lil harder an felt it build up inside then I just exploded all over his chest the bed the headboard the wall an I mean like 3 feet up from the headboard wave after wave of cum shot out me an I was almost blacking out my eyes closed I was gasping I opened my eyes as I slowed down fucking his cock an my cum was al over it was the best most amazing intense cum I have ever had in my life not girl has ever made me cum like that lol maybe he was hitting my gspot I dono…. of course I rolled off an onto my belly to let him finish he slipped back inside my bare hole n fucked me till he came all I heard was gasps and can I finish in you :P I nodded fuck yes an felt him unload inside me thrust after thrust as he burst his load inside me ;P best sex of 2009 lol"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic