FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tied and Teased

Tied and Teased

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been chatting to my fb for awhile and we had met at her place on a number of occasions so I trusted her enough to share my fantasy with. After listening to what I had to say she thought for a moment and then said that she would be willing to help me fulfil it. She knew what was acceptable with me from our time playing together so I knew she knew what my boundaries were.

The date was set, a couple of weeks hence, and our conversations after our chat always included some reference to the upcoming night in question. A couple of days before we were due to meet I received a whatsapp message that sent my mind into overdrive. She revealed that she had two female friends that would like to watch. As I read this my heart pounded at the thought of it. I agreed.

Finally the evening arrived and I pulled up outside her house full of excitement at what lay ahead. Walking into her living room, lit only by a small side lamp, I was introduced to her two friends. I was relieved to see that they looked like the photo's I had been sent. It was time for my fantasy.

"Let's get this party started" joked one of them and I started taking off my clothes. Soon I was standing naked in front of them and made my way over to the mattress placed on top of a low table next to the sofa. Lying down on the mattress, on my back, my friend secured the straps attached to the table legs at that end to my ankles. She then took my arms and put them at my side so that my wrists could be secured by another strap under the table. Finally another strap was tightened around my chest so that I was secured in place. I was helpless but more was to come. She waved the gag, that was to go into my mouth, above my eyes and smiled a duplicitous smile. After it was in place, a blindfold was fastened in place and there I lay. The slight unease of the situation and being at the total mercy of these three women added to the thrill.

So what was it that I wanted? It was simple really. I wanted to be bound and to have my cock teased by my fb until I could take it no more. That was the plan but the ladies had a little twist in store for me.

As I lay there, listening to my heart pounding, I waited for the teasing to begin but all I heard was the opening of a bottle and the three of them making conversation. Every now and again I would feel the cold glass base of a wine glass placed on my stomach or chest as they used me as a table. Their conversation continued and glasses were topped up as they seemingly ignored me, until my fb said, "Right, better do something with this."

I nearly jumped off the table as her hand closed around my flacid cock. Slowly she worked it until it was hard. The room had gone quiet and my mind was filled with the image of the three of them sipping their wine watching as my cock was gently stroked.

The stroking then changed to just her thumb and finger over my knob and down to about one inch below it. The O she formed very gently and softly ran up and down the tip of my cock, which she kept in a vertical position. The sensation was a strange kind of pleasure. Yes it felt good but it was one that kept me on the edge. Like a theiving postman, it didn't seem to deliver.

The stroking of thumb and finger continued, my cock was beginning to ache. I raised my hips off the mattress willing my orgasm. Still it continued. I spread my legs wider, it seemed like my entire universe was centred at the end of my cock. I was almost pushing my orgasm out of my cock but it would not come. The sensation just kept on and on. I shook my head and groaned, how much more of this could I stand. Just as I thought I could not take anymore, I felt her other hand on the smooth, shaven base of my balls. It was enough and the cum erupted from my cock.

The second my orgasm started, both her hands were removed from my body and I lay there grunting as I fucked the air, now desperately wanting the attention of her hands. Fuck! I was so frustrated and unsatisfied as my cock ejected my cum onto my stomach. If I thought that was it though, I was in for a massive surprise.

Lying there shaking my head in frustration I heard their conversation start up again and the clink of glass against glass as they topped up their wine glasses. I grunted my frustration as the final twitches of my orgasm went through my cock.

"I think he wants some more" said one of her friends. I felt a hand on my cock once more and soon it was standing erect again. Three fingers were removed from my shaft and the O began its tormenting stroking. "Uurgh, grrrr" I spluttered. "Make him cum properly" said one of her friends, "Yes, let's see that cum shoot out this time" said her other friend. I felt the three fingers join the O and my cock was worked faster. I raised my hips again and spread my legs as far as they would go. I wanted this orgasm so much. I was totally exposed and being watched by three women and my mind was racing with the thrill of it. Partly because I wanted to cum but partly because the thought of being watched at my most intimate of moments, the moment of cumming, just excited the fuck out of me. I could feel my orgasm building until I could take it no more.

Unknown to me, the three of them had positioned themselves around my body ready for my big surprise. As the first jet of hot cum shot out of the end of my cock, the lube bottle held over my cock delivered a handful of the slippery substance onto the my knob, its coldness adding a new sensation. The hand that was stroking my cock came up over my knob and was covered in the lube and then down it went. The slippery hand now ran effortlessly up over my knob making me buck my hips in exquisite pleasure. At the same instance the lube bottle between my parted thighs delivered a quantity of lube onto my asshole followed by a finger that slid gently deep into my ass and found that spot that makes men quiver. The third friend was at the other end of the mattress and I felt two sets of fingers and thumbs pinch my nipples and tweak them gently.

My mind exploded as my nipples were pinched, the finger in my ass worked its magic and the slippery hand worked my cock sending my cum shooting high into the air like a fountain. If I thought that was going to be it though, once again I was in for a shock. Tease my cock mercilessly I had wanted and that was what was going happen.

After the last drop of cum had been milked from my balls, the three sets of hands continued. "Mreugh" was all I could manage as the stroking, probing and pinching continued. My hips were bucking uncontrollably as I writhed in the tormenting pleasure. My wrists strained against the straps and I made noises like a wild animal caught in a trap but the merciless teasing continued. My cock throbbed and every time the lubed up hand ran up over my knob it felt like I lept six feet into the air. My brow was covered in sweat and my legs were shaking like a jack hammer and just like before, when I literally felt like my body could stand no more and I'd have to give the stop signal, the hands and fingers and thumbs left my body.

I lay there out of breath. My cock was pumping and jerking and my body was covered in cum. Fuck! Had that really just happened!

As I lay there recovering the glasses were filled again and the three of them sat and drank their wine and watched the cum trickle down my sides and drip onto the mattress.

"Better release him hadn't we girls," said my fb. "It's time for him to go." They were right it was time for me to go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Superb

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

Thank you

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice, but I’d thought there would be another surprise instalment to come yet lol

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We used to do something similar but with the roles reversed, I used to take my missus to a mates house, tie her to his bed blindfolded and watch as him and four more friends used scissors to remove her clothes, fingers, tongues and our extensive bag of toys to make her cum as many times as possible, before untieing her so I could fuck the last few orgasms out of her before she was exhausted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG that was a very horny story .luv that to happen to me .

Hopefully one day my fantasy will come true.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Love to hear more about this story line

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Love being dressed like a sissy having hand tied behind my back and my tiny dickelt made to cum in my knickers

» Add a new message to this topic