FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My last Meet... Two Trans

My last Meet... Two Trans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was lucky enough to be invited round to a visiting trans woman apartment for fun.

She opened the door and fuck was she beautiful, you would never of known she had a cock, I wasn’t sure myself, once she got me into the bedroom I had to check straight away. I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down and what flopped out shocked me... 9inch long and so thick, my first thoughts were how the fuck is that going to fit in my arse, but before I could think anymore she had rammed her BBC down my throat.

I gagged all over it then just when I thought it was time to try take that massive cock she took my hand and lead me from her room to the lounge where another stunning trans girl was waiting. I dropped to my knees and took her impressive cock in my mouth, luckily for me it was a little smaller at about 7inch.

After gagging on her cock, they both grabbed me, tied me up then took turns on my arse, first the 7inch cock, which went straight in and felt so good, next was that massive thick 9inch, I moaned, twisted, tried to scream it was to sore, but I was tied up and gagged, nothing I could do as she rammed that fat cock deep in my arse, back and forth they went, both taking turns at going as deep as they could, finally I was ungagged but then that 9inch bbc was back down my throat and before I knew it, I could feel her warm cum rolling down my throat and as I cleaned the tip of her penis, I could feel the hot warm cum filling up my arse.

They both cleaned me up, kisses all round and they sent me on my way, telling me they wanted me back same time tomorrow...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Good start anymore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic