FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > This subs delight

This subs delight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m nervous. I know he’ll be here any minute and I’m so excited. I can’t stop smiling. I hear him open the door and he walks in. I stand, and walk towards him. He removes his jacket, and stands still, waiting for me to reach him.

He lets me kiss him. Hungrily taking his tongue into my mouth, moaning my need as he permits me to lower his joggers and release his cock.

It’s been what I’ve been waiting for. Looking at him, our eyes don’t lose contact as I drop to my knees, he knows what I want and gently nods his permission. I moan in pleasure, as I tentatively kiss the tip of his cock. I’m already wet, my clit is throbbing and my pussy clenching as I open my mouth and take him in. It feels so good!! He tastes divine! His cock really is the cliché of silken but hard. I’m addicted, and like an addict I greedily try to take as much as possible. I lick every inch of him. I don’t want to miss a spot, and then I suck again. My cheek muscles clench tightly around him as suck hard. Inch my inch, with each new suck he goes deeper into my mouth, until my lips touch his abdomen. It hurts a little, as it stretches my throat, and then he moves. He’s let me have my way too long, and holds my head as he thrusts against me. Each thrust driving his cock deep into the back of my throat. I’m gagging. I’m spluttering, saliva drips down my chin- “leave it!” he commands “don’t you dare swallow” so I don’t. I want to. I feel like I’m choking, my eyes are streaming with tears from gagging, but perversely I love it. I love him making me relinquish control of my need to behave like a lady, even as I’m acting like a slut. It’s the juxtaposition of the young girl told that ladies don’t spit,and my need to be anything but a lady. He gives me that. Sir takes my fears, gives me a sense of control, in a way, as he allows me to give in to my inhibitions and let my wild side out. Not too much though, he knows I need reigning in at times. The brat in me a threat to my own desires.

He stops, I look up. He gestures towards the living room and I gegvoff my knees and walk into it, awaiting further instructions.

He walks in behind me, and tells me to bend over the back of the sofa. I willingly do as he says. Pulling my dress up to expose my ass he moves my knickers aside and fingers me. I’m soaking. My pussy juices drip down his fingers as he pushes in and out of me. He stops, and I’m rewarded. Spreading my feet part with his he enters me. I lean forward as much as I can. My hands gripping the edge of the sofa cushions as he drives his cock deep and hard into my pussy. Got he feels good. He scratches at my back as he fills me, stretching me, then he stops.

He steps back and undresses. My legs are shaky and I’m unsteady as I stand. I tell him I feel like bambi as I can’t walk, he tells me “I don’t care. Come here and clean your pussy juices off my cock” I smile and say “Yes sir” Being ordered to do what I love doing anyway, bliss!!

Again I’m on my knees. I reach with my right hand and taking his cock into it, i lick. I can taste both of us on him, and it’s such a turn on. I lick until he’s clean, and then I suck again. I’m squirming as I do. Being on my knees at his crotch, his hands in my hair, as I get to worship his cock is just heaven for me.

I can’t help it, the more I suck the more I get turned on. I’m squirming and moaning in satisfaction as I do so.

Looking up at him I smile, then filling my mouth with saliva I kiss the tip of his cock, open my lips and let it dribble onto him.

A little lick, and I follow the path of my saliva down his cock until I have swallowed him all. I alternate between long deep sucks and shallow and quick. When deep in my throat I gag again. A self inflicted gag. He’s letting me do whatever I want at that moment in time. A 30 second reward for being a good girl recently, and he knows I want only one thing. To suck!!

He makes me stop. Tells me to stand up, turn around and sit on his cock. I remove my dress and knickers, but keep the 8” patent stilettos on. I sit astride him, my legs either side of his, as I lower myself into his cock. I can’t help it, I moan in pleasure. Then he takes my hips and moves me so I’m riding his cock. I bounce up and down on him. My ass cheeks slapping against him as my hands grip his knees for leverage. I’m so horny, and can feel ebery thrust deep with me. I lean forward and hold my ankles. I want him to spank me. I need him to. He knows this, and gently strokes my ass.

I’m torn now, I love the sensuality of the strokes, but want the sinful pleasure of the pain. He decides he’s tortured me enough, and I feel the sting of a slap, as moving up his cock. I shout out in pleasure. I love him spanking me as he fucks me. He gently moves his hand over where he spanked to soothe me, then spanks again. Harder this time.

“Fuck!!!” I cry out as my legs tremble with the pleasure of it all...he spanks my other ass cheek “Oh God!” I cant decide if I’m a saint or a sinner- do I want religion or fucking, I alternate between calling out the two

My legs are starting to buckle, I start to writhe against him, grinding my pussy down on his cock as I need my release. I can feel the orgasm growing, as I grind faster and harder. He knows and grips my hips tighter and pulls me onto him.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” I’ve found religion again as wave after wave of orgasmic spasms rack my body. I’m breathing heavy, my body coated in sweat, as I lean forward. Touching the floor for support. My legs have gone, my mindhas followed them. I’m laughing and moaning. That was so intense.

He asks where I want him next. Haha, he knows what my answer will be “My ass please Sir”

“Have you got any lube?”

“Yes sir”

“Go get it then”

“Thank you sir”

I take this opportunity to remove my heels, I’m shaking enough from cumming without the heels adding to it.

I grab the lube and go back to him. I turn so my back is to him, then showing him I apply lube to myself and his cock, before I lower myself on to it. Anal feels so good!! I move up and down him. He lets me adjust to him being in me, and when I start to push myself deeper onto him he pushes back. He asks me, as he has done throughout the night “who’s slut are you?” I reply “Yours sir” he thrusts “Who do you belong to?” I sigh with pleasure and respond “You sir” It then becomes an attack on my senses as he alternates between fucking me in the ass and the pussy. Time and time again he pulls out of one and pushes into the other, it’s so intense! He’s slapping my ass and scratching my back, and it’s so amazing, and then it happens. He’s fucking me in the ass and I start to get a build up like I do in my pussy. The spasms start, I’m clenching. My breath quickens and I’m moaning louder and louder. I explode! My first orgasm anally. And I’m back to being a Saint and a sinner again!

As always, with him, I had a short recovery time. “Clean my cock” Removing myself from said cock, still sheathed inside me, I stood up. Shakily I turned around and knelt before him. “I love your cock” I tell him, as I give a saucy smile and begin to clean him again. He’s covered! Creamy pussy and ass juices and cum have coated him. He smiles. His moans confirm that I’m doing it right, as I lick and suck him clean again. I don’t want to stop, and he lets me carry on. I’m happily sucking. My saliva soaking him, the noises of me greedily sucking loud even to me, but I need more.

He tells me to stop and I stretch up and we kiss. I’m to lie on my back and spread my legs. I am more than happy to oblige. He kneels before me now and spreads my legs further and licks. I’m in heaven. I buck under the intense pleasure shooting through my swollen clit, still sensitive from having cum not long ago. I’m writhing beneath his mouth, and he licks and sucks. His tongue dipping in and out of my pussy. He’s wanking, fuck me that’s so hot!! I love watching him wank, turns me on so much, and as he’s doing it as he’s licking me out, I’m gushing!!

He stops wanking and starts thrusting fingers in and out of my pussy as he licks my clit. I can hear how wet I am, harder and faster he thrusts, then he pulls out and I squirt. Not every time, I’m not going to pretend I have that skill, but enough. Then I feel it, I keep telling him over and over that I’m going to cum, he licks and fingers me, and I cum! My pussy clenches around his fingers as I do, but he doesn’t stop. He carries on! As I come down from one wave, another starts, over and over again, until I can’t take anymore. I’m half laughing, half begging. He stops for a moment and smiles at me again.

God, I want him so badly again. How can one man make me react in such a way. I feel insatiable. “Please fuck me Sir” He looks at me, so I ask again “Please Sir”

I want his cock in my pussy so badly again. He reaches over me, pushes my legs up in the air, so they’re against his chest and thrusts into me. My head throws back in ecstasy. As I look up at him, his biceps bulging as he pulls me hard against him, he’s glazed in a sheen of sweat, but this isn’t Mills ‘n’ Boon, this is good, filthy fucking.

Omg!! He’s going to make me cum again! The man is relentless!! He’s teasing my clit with his cock as he pushing back into my pussy from my ass. He knows it too. He braces his legs further against the sofa and fucks me harder and harder until I explode! I’m just coming back down to Earth when he says “my turn to cum now”

He stands in the centre of the room and puts a cushion down for me to kneel on. He doesn’t need to tell me, I happily lick him clean, and he starts to wank. Looking up at him, I eagerly await his spunk. He watches me as he’s wanking over me. His good little sub waiting for her master to give her his cum.

He’s wanking harder now, I can hear his breathing change, he’s close. He tenses, I hear him shout out as he pumps his hot cum over my face. He’s given me what I want. Absolute fucking pleasure!! xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

" "

Thank you x Afraid I was half asleep when I wrote it, as you can tell, by the appalling spelling in places.

Must try harder, haha xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story if you get into a good story who cares about the spelling

"Great story if you get into a good story who cares about the spelling "

Thank you. I do love what he does to me x Twilight xx

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Superb twilight. You sound like perfection. Thanks for sharing

"Superb twilight. You sound like perfection. Thanks for sharing "

Thank you. Most definitely not perfection, but happily submissive, in a fantastic symbiotic relationship- as it should be xx

» Add a new message to this topic