FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rest room

Rest room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *intysucksdick OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

I had just seen a movie and needed the bathroom afterwards, and I was doing my usual routine when I noticed this guy checking me out, checking my cock out rather. He was cute, a little skinny, and had dark hair. He was checking me out so I checked him out, and I noticed he wasn’t pissing and he wasn’t just holding his cock either. He was stroking it. He was hard and when we locked eyes he nodded at me and without saying anything else I headed to the stall and he came in right behind me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very erotic

Carry on please

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

Blackpool

I didn’t even say anything, and he was on his knees, kissing at my uncut tip, trying to get my pants and boxers down. There were maybe three other guys in the bathroom, but this slut didn’t seem to care at all. He actually started sucking my balls, and spitting on my cock, which turned me on so much that my cock become like a pre-cum fountain.

Blackpool

He was jerking off the entire time and I could tell he loved when I pushed into his throat a little bit so I kept doing it, gripping the back of his head, and forcing him to try to take all of my length. He couldn’t do it, but he kept trying, so enthusiastic. I could tell he was close when he started to shake so I pulled him off my cock, tilted his head back and spat into his mouth. “You like that, faggot?” I asked him, and as he started to moan a yes, I shoved my fat cock back into his mouth and he came all over the tile floor.

» Add a new message to this topic