FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi males

Bi males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love to hear any stories/fantasies. This is my biggest turn on and makes my pussy drip......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Lots to tell, not for the forum though lol

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

"Lots to tell, not for the forum though lol"

Same here it wouldn't be a story more telling the truth

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

PM me with your stories

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried too but outside your age range

Loads of stories, but not on here ...happy to PM though.

I have a couple of great stories

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

"Would love to hear any stories/fantasies. This is my biggest turn on and makes my pussy drip...... "
ive pm’ d you telling you what I like hubby and bi fb do to me and in front of me x

Do you count CD/TVs as bi men?

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Would love to hear any stories/fantasies. This is my biggest turn on and makes my pussy drip...... ive pm’ d you telling you what I like hubby and bi fb do to me and in front of me x"

Mmm interesting do tell, my dom is always getting offers to do things with me, (some are just disgusting) it would be interesting to hear what turns women on with two bi males.

Maggie

First time I met a couple, we arranged on here to meet at a local dogging site. When I arrived it was very busy with truckers and so we decided to move on to somewhere quieter. Eventually we settled on a spot just outside a nearby villages industrial estate at the side of a quiet road, and they both climbed in the back of my car, with the seats folded flat so we had room to play

She looked on excitedly as he pulled out his cock, and started to wank it. I didn’t hold out long and soon was licking his shaft up and down, playing with his balls, and sucking his cock. While he was groaning and muttering filth to his gf, she lifted up her skirt and was fingering herself pretty vigorously

As I started to see how far I could take his cock, I felt her undoing my fly, and moments later she had my trousers down and my cock in her mouth

She alternated between sucking and wanking me, and he once or twice had a go at wanking me too. After some time of this horny pleasure, he all of a sudden declared he was coming, and I quickly put his cock back in my mouth and swallowed his rather tasty load. She let out quite a moan, and shuddered, then went back down on me, and within moments I had come in her mouth

We thanked each other and went our own ways

By *ororbMan  over a year ago

dumbarton

I am married to a very tidy bit of stuff but she doesn't no I like to suck guys dicks while they video me and send them to my step mum

"Would love to hear any stories/fantasies. This is my biggest turn on and makes my pussy drip...... ive pm’ d you telling you what I like hubby and bi fb do to me and in front of me x"

Ooh pm me too please I'd love to hear (can't blame a guy for trying).

Played with a guy as his wife watched and directed us. She had him fuck my arse while she took pics then he fucked her as I lay underneath licking cock and pussy together.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"Played with a guy as his wife watched and directed us. She had him fuck my arse while she took pics then he fucked her as I lay underneath licking cock and pussy together."

Mmmm sounds terrific

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

You lucky devil.

OK here goes,

One or 2 pix from the meet so you will know it's true.

We had a surprise visit from our best swing friends and have to say it was one of best meets ever as so kinky and erotic. I posted on meet today, half expected as normal for nothing to turn up but got a message from our good friends off another site. Said they were at a loose end too and would love to pop over and see us. Said they could be with us in a couple of hours.

Well they arrived and as always so good to see them. They do have quite far to travel and put a lot of effort in coming quite a few miles. Anyway to cut to the chase we sat down in our lounge and had the usual social chat and laughs. Conversation went on to something we’d been discussing which was for me to totally dress up and be their TV maid of honour. Mrs N knows fully about it and Anne was happy to see me give it a go. I told them, well I might not be that convincing but always love doing it so off I went to get my togs on. I chose, black stockings, PVC suspender belt, 6” heels (pumps) I think they call them, lacy gloves, Black wet look dress and a blond bob wig. I carefully walked down the stairs and into the lounge Annes jaw dropped. She was absolutely stunned and said “WOW. I love it. Absolutely love it. You look amazing”. Comments like better legs than me Bla Bla Bla. That made me feel so good so was quite relieved that no one had burst out laughing. He he.

So we moved on to play. Anne wanted to see me doing naughty poses with him bent over our footstool with my cock near hubby’s bum. She took some photo’s. It was a hoot and we all really loved it. I’m not gay and not into Bum fun but happy to go with the erotic stuff the girls wanted to see. If it makes them happy then it relaxes everyone and gets the party started. Next we moved on to the girls on the footstool with me behind them. I couldn’t resist burying my face in Mrs N’s fanny and soon had familiar feeling of Anne’s warm lips around my cock as I slurped and lapped away. She was loving it.

Next I lay back on the lounge floor and invited her to sit on my face. This is something I love. Anne is so filthy doing it and I was soon gulping down copious quantities of cum as she continually gushed and gushed. Had to, to avoid getting it on the lounge carpet and all over my wig LOL. Eventually she just unloaded. Honestly I couldn’t take any more. Never known a woman, except for Mrs N cum like it. Whilst all this was going on Anne’s hubby got underneath Mrs N and did the same for her. Mrs N sucked Anne’s Tits too which probably made the orgasms even more intense.

At this point to avoid a soaking wet carpet we decided to go up to bed.

By *exystacey40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I too find this a huge turn on x

Number one on my fucket list to meet a bi mf couple would love to have the guy sucking me while I pleasure his partner maybe even fuck him and his wife.. Sadly not too many on here up for it

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Mmmm, nice.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *isshorny247Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

My other half love at .see we got a male friend who comes quite official my bf was under me lick part of my pussy while our male friend was fuck me very hard so my bf got both barrels at once as I squirt lot and the lad cum was dripping down into my partner mouth and me squirt into his mouth and all over his face it got him so turn on as well as me too it was lush

To continue the account

Well once on the bed the women wanted more face sitting. My blond wig by now was starting to get a bit wet so I took it off and allowed Anne to sit back down on my face. I kid you not she made me drink loads of her cum. At the same time Mrs N was sat on J’s face doing exactly the same to him. He’s a dirty fucker too and drank away at her. After a while I just couldn’t drink any more. My mouth was literally flooded with her pissy cum, She is very dominant and J has told me makes him drink her piss, so we changed positions. Anne wanted to see my cock docked with J’s so used our rampant cocks as her toy. The reward was her sucking both our cocks at the same time. To be honest I was ready to do anything they asked. Anne wanted to see my cock resting between J’s cheeks again.

Then Anne got us to 69 for her pleasure. As I sucked away at J’s rock hard cock she talked filthy and said that I was a filthy fucker and that I really like cock don’t I. All I could do was nod with my mouth full and mumble that yes I did and the I needed more and more cock. J was on his back and Anne stuff our big black dildo up his arse as I sucked and slurped away.

The Girls by now were getting ready for cock. Apart from not wearing the wig I was still totally dressed and felt this would be a very kinky fuck. I love fucking dressed and this would be our first meet where we took this too a new level of kinkiness. Anne lay on her back, as did Mrs N next to her and I stuck my rock hard cock deep up her fuck tube. I looked deep into her eyes and she smiled. She was loving it and loving how hard my cock was as a result of us playing like this. We had a deep French kiss as I mounted and began to fuck her hard. At the same time J was fucking Mrs N hard too. Our shouts and bellows must surely have been heard if anyone was passing by.

One thing we don’t do is unsafe sex with Anne and J. Both of us like cleaning up so as we approached our orgasm agreed to swap and seed our woman so that we could have an opportunity to lick out each other’s spunk from our women. It’s the next best thing to full on bareback sex. So J with a loud shout seeded Anne. I hadn’t cum yet so it was a no brainer. Anne parted her legs and I began hungrily lapping and cleaning up her spunky pussy. Oh fuck it tasted so yummy. So want to clean up Mrs N again sometime. I made sure she was totally clean. My next task was to seed Mrs N with my own spunk for J to clean up. He got underneath her in a 69 so that I could dip my cock in his open mouth occasionally. He loved it. With a loud gasp I shot my load up her. She sat back down on his face immediately after, to make sure he did the honours and made a nice job of cleaning her spunky fanny up.

As always with our best friends a good chat about what had happened ensued and we all agreed that there is much much more for us to explore with me being a TV whore. LOL.

By *rks101Man  over a year ago

Sydney, NSW

I’d love to hear too, would love to have a bi mmf

id love to hear that aswell, having a bi mmf is my biggest fantasie/wish

» Add a new message to this topic