FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Army lad

Army lad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *intysucksdick OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Few years back I got chatting to army lad bases near Blackpool . We chatted over the next few days in general he sounded quiet curious about meeting. Eventually he asked if I could pick him up from the local army barracks. To which I agreed we swooped numbers so I could text with . I drove up and parked in the car park text him I was here . He replying I be out in 10 mins cause I waited watching other lad come out jumping in to cArs and driving off . I waited and waited I texted a gain no reply . Then out of the corner of my eye I clocked this tall handsome lad in grey joggers and top come walking throw the gate . I thought no that can’t be him surely. He looked at his phone then I noticed he looking in my direction sat in my car . He slow walking toward me ,’

My heart was pounding. He came to the drivers side I dropped the window and he said are you meet joe ? Yes I said he smiled good I’m joe wow I said best jump in then joe cheers mate he said . He jumped in the passenger side and said this is my first time is that ok mate . Sure I said then he pulled his joggers down and out flopped the biggest cock you ever seen wow wow he looked at me and said will that do you mate . Yes yes ok let’s drive to yours then I could wait to get home he sat there chatting as I drove and every time we stopped At traffic lights he pull my hand over to massage his cock mmm that feels so good can’t wait to feel ur mouth round it mate . I

Put my foot down I couldn’t wait too . Finally we got to my house I said best hide that erections mate don’t want anyone to see it lol . As soon as the door shut he said get ur mouth round it I dropped to my knees open wide and he grabbed my head forcing his big cock in and down my throat fuck he shouted you can take it all good lad where’s the bedroom we went upstairs he stripped naked and so did i he sat back against the head broad legs apart now get your mouth round that mate get me wet suck me suck me first slowly then a bit fast taking it deeper and deeper as I gagged he forced my head down and moaned his Precum dripping in my mouth fuck you are a good sucker mate you could teach my mrs how to suck lol then he said to me reckon you could take it up the ass too I try but it’s big he grabbed the lube and squirted it over his cock mans my ass bend over he grabbed my hips positioned his hard cock against my tight hole and pushed in the pain hit me light a bolt of lightning but he was in me balls deep slowly he fucked me then harder and harder slapping his hung balls against me every time in pulled out and pushed in again fast faster fuck me sir I screamed harder harder he did me on my back on my side and doggy till he shouted fuck I’m cumming and exploded all over my ass then u turned round and sucked on his cum wet cock making sure not to waste a drop . Fuck that was hot he said we rested a bit then did it 2 more times till he noticed the time and said I have to go now mate sorry can u drop me off at my wife’s place . Maybe see u another time mate .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *m66Man  over a year ago

Mablethorpe

I hope there's another time!

By *intysucksdick OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I hope there's another time! "
had few army lads since him too

By *m66Man  over a year ago

Mablethorpe