FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rough scallies

Rough scallies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *intysucksdick OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

I was walking my usual route through Chantry Estate to get home one afternoon after being at a friend's house, I decided it would be quicker to cut through the Chantry Park and when I got half way through, there were about 5 or 6 scallies hanging about drinking, smoking and listening to music, I tried to pick up pace to go past quickly but they noticed me and came over to me, 2 grabbed my arms while the other 4 stood in front of me, the leader, wearing a black ea7 jacket, black trackie ea7 bottoms, blue tns and a black adidas cap, took one look at me and punched me in me gut, which hurt like hell. His mates then pushed me down to the ground and he spat on me face where it landed in my right eye and then i was forced to lick his trainers, which i did while was given verbal abuse by the alpha scally gods. After cleaning his trainers he fished out his big scally cock and shoved it in my mouth and made me suck him in front of his mates showin em what a scally slut i is. They all egg their leader on, and then one of the others pulled me trackies down and shoved his cock in my scally hole and fucked me raw and rough. The rest followed on and pissed on me all over, the leader had skull fucked me hard he spunked in me mouth and i had to seallow as he spunked loads then one of the others took over and did the same. The leader filmed and took some pics which i found out later on were to prove to me that i am there slut now and part of their crew. They took me back to a council flat nearby where we continued to have fun as they use me and made me smoke too and drink like them in return of bein their scally slut. The leader pushed me down on his floor and trampled over me and then pissed on me too. He made me rim his hot scally ass deep while i was bein fucked more by his mates where i gathered a lot of spunk in my scally slut ass. What i did not realise was when we were in his flag he put on his webcam and was filmin it all live of me bein used by him and his mates which was a huge turn on for me. His mates after a while left and he ended up fuckin me with all that spunk as lube and he was the roughest fucker ever, didnt take him long to spunk though as let a torrent huge load after load after load in my ass, he pulled out and turned me round, made me clean his cock which i did and he took another piss in me mouth which i had to swallow it all and he made me stay the night so he could still use me more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was walking my usual route through Chantry Estate to get home one afternoon after being at a friend's house, I decided it would be quicker to cut through the Chantry Park and when I got half way through, there were about 5 or 6 scallies hanging about drinking, smoking and listening to music, I tried to pick up pace to go past quickly but they noticed me and came over to me, 2 grabbed my arms while the other 4 stood in front of me, the leader, wearing a black ea7 jacket, black trackie ea7 bottoms, blue tns and a black adidas cap, took one look at me and punched me in me gut, which hurt like hell. His mates then pushed me down to the ground and he spat on me face where it landed in my right eye and then i was forced to lick his trainers, which i did while was given verbal abuse by the alpha scally gods. After cleaning his trainers he fished out his big scally cock and shoved it in my mouth and made me suck him in front of his mates showin em what a scally slut i is. They all egg their leader on, and then one of the others pulled me trackies down and shoved his cock in my scally hole and fucked me raw and rough. The rest followed on and pissed on me all over, the leader had skull fucked me hard he spunked in me mouth and i had to seallow as he spunked loads then one of the others took over and did the same. The leader filmed and took some pics which i found out later on were to prove to me that i am there slut now and part of their crew. They took me back to a council flat nearby where we continued to have fun as they use me and made me smoke too and drink like them in return of bein their scally slut. The leader pushed me down on his floor and trampled over me and then pissed on me too. He made me rim his hot scally ass deep while i was bein fucked more by his mates where i gathered a lot of spunk in my scally slut ass. What i did not realise was when we were in his flag he put on his webcam and was filmin it all live of me bein used by him and his mates which was a huge turn on for me. His mates after a while left and he ended up fuckin me with all that spunk as lube and he was the roughest fucker ever, didnt take him long to spunk though as let a torrent huge load after load after load in my ass, he pulled out and turned me round, made me clean his cock which i did and he took another piss in me mouth which i had to swallow it all and he made me stay the night so he could still use me more"
did u realise u have blocked women yet your profile states you are looking for them?

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"I was walking my usual route through Chantry Estate to get home one afternoon after being at a friend's house, I decided it would be quicker to cut through the Chantry Park and when I got half way through, there were about 5 or 6 scallies hanging about drinking, smoking and listening to music, I tried to pick up pace to go past quickly but they noticed me and came over to me, 2 grabbed my arms while the other 4 stood in front of me, the leader, wearing a black ea7 jacket, black trackie ea7 bottoms, blue tns and a black adidas cap, took one look at me and punched me in me gut, which hurt like hell. His mates then pushed me down to the ground and he spat on me face where it landed in my right eye and then i was forced to lick his trainers, which i did while was given verbal abuse by the alpha scally gods. After cleaning his trainers he fished out his big scally cock and shoved it in my mouth and made me suck him in front of his mates showin em what a scally slut i is. They all egg their leader on, and then one of the others pulled me trackies down and shoved his cock in my scally hole and fucked me raw and rough. The rest followed on and pissed on me all over, the leader had skull fucked me hard he spunked in me mouth and i had to seallow as he spunked loads then one of the others took over and did the same. The leader filmed and took some pics which i found out later on were to prove to me that i am there slut now and part of their crew. They took me back to a council flat nearby where we continued to have fun as they use me and made me smoke too and drink like them in return of bein their scally slut. The leader pushed me down on his floor and trampled over me and then pissed on me too. He made me rim his hot scally ass deep while i was bein fucked more by his mates where i gathered a lot of spunk in my scally slut ass. What i did not realise was when we were in his flag he put on his webcam and was filmin it all live of me bein used by him and his mates which was a huge turn on for me. His mates after a while left and he ended up fuckin me with all that spunk as lube and he was the roughest fucker ever, didnt take him long to spunk though as let a torrent huge load after load after load in my ass, he pulled out and turned me round, made me clean his cock which i did and he took another piss in me mouth which i had to swallow it all and he made me stay the night so he could still use me more"

Truth or fantasy?

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Load of bollocks

Who gives a fuck if its Bollox - it’s stories and fantasy section !

Had me wanking anyway

» Add a new message to this topic