near yonder

[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 09:57:39]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMardyMsGrimm OP   Couple  over a year ago

near yonder

"[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 09:57:39]"
typos!

He picked me up from the city centre.

I’d promised not to be d*unk, but I was. He dragged me to the car telling me how disappointed he was in me and how I was a bad girl. Pushing me up against the car he reached for my neck as he forcefully yet passionately kissed me. I knew instantly that I’d be recompensing my d*unkenness long into the night...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

near yonder

He opened my car door and pushed me inside, he whispered in my ear “you’ll need to be a good girl all the way home. Remove your tights and knickers”.

I did as I was told. He was so mad at me. Issue is him being mad is so sexy.

He got in the car and before pulling away he took out his semi erect cock. He said “you know what you need to do”.

We drove off. Him pushing my head so far down his shaft that I was almost sick, gagging on every extra inch that he gave me.

His hand was between my legs forcibly parting my lips and slapping the inside of my thigh as hard as he could.

He pulled me up when we reached the lights only for my face to be met by a stranger looking into the car. He pushed me back down to let the stranger know he did see what he thought.

This continued on the 20 minute drive home, my mascara wrecked, my mouth stretched and my pussy wanting in on the fun.

near yonder

We arrived at the house and I went to get out the car with boots, tights and knickers all clasped in my hands. “Put your boots on” he snarled. I put them on and threw everything else into my bag. He walked round the side of the car and pulled me out, pushing me to the back of the car.

He pulled up me dress, looked down at my pussy and went to go between my legs only to stop and spit on my hungry pussy, before turning me round and pressing my bare mound onto the cold metal work of the car.

More please!!

Wow

More more xx

near yonder

The metalwork was cold but exciting.

He grabbed my head and pushed that towards the cold glass too. My lower half completely exposed he slapped my cheeks until hot and spread my legs before pushing his hard cock into my pussy.

Still with his arm up around my neck he whispered “take this, take this like the slut you are”

My pussy immediately reacted to his words and cock and started to pulsate just with the feeling of him entering me. His big round head plunging slowly, deeply into my pussy felt so good. We were outside my house though, any of the neighbours could appear or someone could drive past!

He moved with more vigor and I could feel his breath shortening with each push. I could also feel myself tightening around him, knowing I was minutes if not seconds away from climax.

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

near yonder

He felt me start to go and simply pulled his cock from inside me. Dragging me now to my front door to fumble with the keys to get in. Once inside he pushed me to my knees and said “taste you, lick me clean from your pussy juices” I took his cock into my mouth and tasted the sweet familiar taste of my pussy from him, licking and flicking his shaft making sure I got every last bit.

He pulled me up and pulled my dress off as well as my bra, leaving me just in my boots. still keeping himself fully clothed so I knew who was in charge. He grabbed the wrist restraints and put them on and pushed me towards a door that he’d set up in advance, clipping my arms into place.

We were now face to face, he moved down to my pussy and again spat into me, using his rough fingers to moisten my already wet vulva.

Moving back up stopping to nibble on my nipples, neck and then ears.

He slapped my thighs with his hands and then his cock. “I’m going to enjoy this” he said, before turning me to face the door and slapping my arse.

The slaps followed by the soft caresses was getting to much and I pushed my bare arse back toward him.

He obliged by pushing is cock straight into my pussy, it felt so good and like we’d picked up from exactly the same point from outside!

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Mm

near yonder

He pushed all the way inside me until it felt as if his head was pushing out my stomach and then he pulled all the way out until his round head was going to pop out. The feeling was incredible. He picked up the pace and started to go faster and faster. With each stroke my pussy pulled him back inside and pulled him in tighter enveloping his whole member. The tensing around my pussy as I reached closer to my climax was too much and I felt his breath again shorten and become angered. I started to come, my pussy sucking him over and over until he came too, grunting and moaning with pleasure and release of frustrations

Makes me want to go get mortal and hope for punishment

By *wazuluMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

mmmm keep going this is juicy stuff

near yonder

We stopped for food and a drink, moving up to the bedroom afterward where he’d been in and found the complete contents of my filth box and his filth bag, as well as putting the restraints in position on the bed.

Our nights were always good, but we both enjoy play like this, especially that he’d had it all mapped out in his head, each and every moment, knowing how my body would react to his.

I was still wearing the wrist restraints from earlier so fixing me to the bed was easy and swift. Pulling the ties tightly on my ankles so my pussy was exposed more, pulling again so it was even more exposed, that the inside of my thighs were almost upwards.

He took out the flogger and ran it up and down my legs, striking gently, he then took aim and flogged my legs, pussy and breasts.

near yonder

He leaned in and drew a deep breath from my pussy. He then pushed his tongue into me lapping at my clit, deep into me and then out toward my tight arse, feeling me squirm with delight at every move he made. He took one and then two fingers inside me, pushing towards the secret sweet spot, pushing my mound down to ensure I had the maximum pleasure. Licking as he was doing so, the feeling was building inside me.

He moved up my body, placing kisses on my body and then my mouth.

He then jumps up and turns round straddling me so I can suck him whilst he’s pleasuring me, his cock going down my throat, unable to move I take it deeper and deeper, he pulls it out giving me time to breathe and thrusts his hole towards me, I lick and tickle with my tongue as he does the same to me.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

near yonder

The weight of him pushing down and me and him exploring me with his tongue and fingers is too much and I start to shake as my journey to come starts up, the shaking pulses from my pussy to my toes and back until I feel the warmth of my explosive juices wash down between my butt cheeks and the rush of adrenaline to my head, he carries on through the excitement almost lapping at the juices and sliding around me whilst I squirm and squelch.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

brilliant

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

Sounds amazing. I love being shackled to the bed. Behind held down with my husbands dick in my mouth and him showing my pussy no mercy is enough to make me squirt everytime.

Fantastic

near yonder

He sprung up, looking into my eyes, he told me how good I tasted. “Do you want my cock again you delicious slut?” Of course I did and he didn’t need to wait for an answer as he pushed his hard cock into my eager pussy.

He grabed and pulled at my nipples, stopping to slap my face, then my breasts and finally my bare pussy.

Holding on to my hips he thrust over and over, pushing me again to climax, followed quickly by him filling me with his fresh load. Staying inside me, he slumped on top of me as a happy, empty man.

near yonder

He untied me and we sat on the bed stroking and laughing about how filthy we were, enjoying a bottle of fizz was always good fun, but he took what seemed to be a giant sip and sprinkled fizz onto my body and down into my tender pussy.

Firing the fizz in and feeling the cold bubbles was beautiful, a whole new experience.

Teasing my clit he knew he had to be gentle with me after the pounding he’d given me, he lubed up and tickled my clit and inner thighs then going right down on my tightest hole pushing his tongue in. This caused me to gasp and push myself on to him more.

near yonder

[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 22:27:31]

near yonder

He licked and teased my tight hole whilst pushing his fingers and thumbs inside my pussy, sensually almost massaging me.

I moved forward and took his cock into my mouth, tickling his balls gobbling as best I could. I pushed down and gagged slightly, but enough to make his cock slippery and easier to slide my mouth around. He pulled me up and the look he gave me told me what he wanted.

He squirted lube all over my pussy and my arse and said “again?” With that look. I agreed with a nod and said “if you’d like it you can take it”. He smiled and fingered my pussy and then my arse, it felt so good. I pushed back on him when he put another finger into me stretching my tight hole.

He pushed the head of his cock inside, it felt so, so good. Him taking me was filthy, dirty and fantastic. Facing him and watching him push into me was a treat too. I reached for the wand as he buried deeper and deeper, I turned the wand on to my clit as he fucked my arse.

Turning the wand up and feeling him inside me was too much and before long I started to come hard, really hard. The kind of orgasm that makes things stop in your head. I shuddered and the feeling of me shuddering and the vibrations of the wand pushed him to come hard and deep inside me, groaning and shouting “fuck, fuck fuck” as he finished coming.

Wonderfully dirty mind

near yonder

"Wonderfully dirty mind "

I’m only replaying last night

"Wonderfully dirty mind

I’m only replaying last night "

Even better

near yonder

Want me to tell you about the morning?!

"Want me to tell you about the morning?!"

I for one would love you to

near yonder

In a beautiful slumber I was woken by him stroking me, my legs, back, neck and arms, followed by delicious kisses to my neck. He rolled me over and said “good morning beautiful” as he planted kisses to my lips and forehead.

In my sleepy state, I just said “yes” as words sometimes fail Pre-10:00 at weekends.

Continuing with the stroking he reached my tender pussy, a little broken from the night before. He looked, raised an eyebrow and reached for the lube on the radiator, he poured it all over me and got in position massaging my poor pussy, in my lips and around my clit, it was pure arosal heaven. My pussy began to wake up, pushing harder on to him as he pushed and massaged deeper inside, reaching my g spot at every stroke making me contort into almost gymnastic positions.

He pushed me in to my front before I could go too far and pushed my legs together, stroking my arse cheeks and into my pussy again, I knew he’d soon stop being so gentle.

He opened my cheeks every so slightly and moved his cock to the opening of my pussy and pushed down deeply and with one movement he was in. He was straddling my arse and fucking my pussy with my legs forced shut in no time. Hammering down on me, forcing my body into the bed.

Continuing on, his speed got faster and he was bearing down what felt to be his whole weight in me, stopping only to push my head deeper into the bed. My pussy contracted as it always did when we fucked this way and I felt the familiar feeling of my warm gush on to my lips. He felt the contractions I was making and pushed harder, I didn’t know if he could go any harder but he did causing me to almost flip upwards on to him coming so hard I almost cried. I whimpered to stop the yell and felt as if my pussy was breathing with a beating heart as it massaged his hard cock to completion. He came hard within seconds of me, dripping sweat and saliva all over me as he collapsed into my back again nibbling my neck.

Mmmm delicious

near yonder

"Mmmm delicious "

Thank you! I love creating the material first. Re living it when I write it is super hot and when I read it, I enjoy it over again! Ha!

» Add a new message to this topic