FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Back in the act

Back in the act

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ananaPie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

We haven’t been swinging for about two years as C lost her confidence for a few different reasons. Well as of last night I would say that she has got it back again for sure!

I am away from the U.K. for some time and I have said if she wants to have fun with out me that she can. She got chatting to one of our swinging friends and after a lot of messageing they arranged a meet up at a hotel. She brought a new bra/corset set for the evening which made her feel more covered up but still very sexy.

When he arrived she was having a shower and had also shaved her pussy for him. It wasn’t long before I started getting photos and videos from the guy (as requested) and I got turned on very quickly knowing my misses we getting some well deserved cock.

I bit later I got a message from her saying she wanted more and could she invite another guy! This was very unlike her as she is normally shy but she was clearly cock hungry and loving the moment. I then started to get photos of her riding this new fella with our friends dick in her hand. I have been wanking to these photos over and over as they get me hard every time! I’ve asked her if she wants to do it again and she has said yes. She is also looking forward to me being back so we can start doing this together again.

She is coming out to visit in a few days and I can’t wait to fuck her whist talking about her experience and what she wants to do next.

Until next time...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

sounds like shes back in the saddle and glad to hear it, sexy looking bird your missus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic