FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching my hot wife

Watching my hot wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill2434 OP   Couple  over a year ago

motherwell

We’ve been fantasying about Beth getting pleasures by a big cock few months back we were in a hotel room have some wild fun few drinks some fairy dust this helps us get horny and I showed her a picture of this guys cock that had messaged saying would love to fuck your wife . It’s always been fantasy before but she had a look in her eye she wanted that big cock so messages to and fro we have a chap on our hotel room door .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appy go lucky 7Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

And

motherwell

I open the door and we meet Chris for the first time we’re all nervous but in a good way Beth’s sitting on the edge of the bed stockings heals and a black basque looking sexy we exchange a few friendly words and Beth pops to the toilet to powder her nose and make her self presentable , we’re chatting away and Chris says what do we do know I replied we’ve never done this before , well Beth walks out the bathroom with her boobs out her basque nipples all hard looking sexy , Chris jaw dropped to the floor he went over to her and starting sucking on her nipples playing with her tits he’s getting Horny and so am I Watching my wife with another guy he lays her back on the bed spreads her legs and starts licking her shaved pussy omg this is so sexy is this really happening yes it is and fuk it’s hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

motherwell

Beth’s nervous and doesn’t know what to do as Chris is licking her wet Pussy getting her clit tingling watching her roll her eyes as she’s being pleasured by a complete stranger out our comfort zone but why don’t I feel jealous this is the sexiest thing I’ve seen I glimpse over at Beth and Chris has got her soaking wet she got a tight pussy but he’s just slide his thick long cock in her opening her up fucking her with his thick shaft watching my wife take this big cock and I’m horny for her she’s moaning and she’s moving with every thrust this long thick cock slipping in and out this tight pussy her wet lips gripping his shaft as he slides it fully inside her the look on her face says it all she’s loving this

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

motherwell

Beth’s is moaning feeling this big thick cock inside her she’s never had anything this size only in fantasy we’ll its happening and she still holding back not letting herself fully go , I didn’t know how I would feel but this is amazing Chris is now on the bed sucking on her nipples making them hard playing with her clit slipping a finger or 2 inside her pussy omg your soaking wet he moves in front of Beth and spreads her legs I can see the full size of ‘this big thick cock it’s hovering over my wives pussy lips he’s rubbing his hard length up and down her wet lips pulling the head back and slipping it right inside her she’s taking the full length of his cock he’s fucking her like she’s never been fucked before I’m watching a complete strangers dick slip In and out of my wife’s pussy Chris has this as he’s riding her his cock slipping in and fully out Beth’s pussy his head on cock penetrating her lips opening her up feeling her tight wet pussy contract in this long thick cock is this real I’m loving my wife more and more and I’m getting horny myself watching this it was the head of his cock the way it slipped right out her pussy then slide straight back in the tip of his cock tingling as I hear Chris say where will I come Beth’s pulling him inside her he’s cumming inside my wife and she’s wanting him to cum inside her omg this is so sexy watching her she’s amazing from fantasy to reality one of the best times we had

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wish my milf wife would share herself. ...my ultimate fantasy.

motherwell

"Wish my milf wife would share herself. ...my ultimate fantasy."

Was the hottest thing ever to watch she was so sexy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

??

» Add a new message to this topic