FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nude in Public

Nude in Public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At last we are going to actually experience on of my fondest of fantasies

As a treat for my 50th birthday we are heading off to Amsterdam in April for a wild & sexy weekend. I love to see my sexy wife flashing & she has agreed that this will be the ideal opportunity to really go for it.

I have a few ideas but if anyone can come up with some more then by all means let us know.

One of the first (to get us in the mood) will be at our hotel room when my wife will step naked from the bathroom accidentally exposing herself to the waiter delivering room service.

Once dressed in a very short mini, heels & a see thru top we will head off to the red light district. In some sex shops she will start by bending over in front of a few guys to examine video's on the lower shelf letting them see her lack of knickers & a freshly shaved pussy.

If we can find a sex shop with a back area cinema or video booth's I will strip her down to her stockings & heels for everyone to see. We can leave the booth door open for voyeurs & play a bit.

Of course we will also have to take in one of the world famous Amsterdam sex shows. Maybe someone will be able to give us some advice here because I have heard that on occasion the performers will take a pretty (& willing) girl up on the stage? If that is the case then great as my wife will be delighted to be pulled on stage & will not put up too much of a protest if, in front of an audience, she is relieved of her few skimpy items of clothing.

To complete our evening we were planning to go to a club called Sameplace where we have heard they have a stage for anyone to perform if they wish. We will love the opportunity to do a live show finishing with me giving her a wonderful facial.

Well that is our plan.Hope you like it & if you have any suggestions then let us know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have chosen a great place to fullfill your fantasy! Amsterdam is full of open minded people with the same idea! I used to live nearby (few years ago lol) and saw some great sights!!!

Enjoy!!

We definitely will. We are certainly open for finding the most outrageous public areas possible to enjoy some naked fun - short of getting arrested

"We definitely will. We are certainly open for finding the most outrageous public areas possible to enjoy some naked fun - short of getting arrested"
Once had my girlfriend of the time bend over the counter in an Amsterdam sex shop.She was switching vibrators etc on and off and messing around with them. Me and the assistant both stood behind her and fingered her and then she knelt behind the counter and sucked him off.

That sounds like fun.

"That sounds like fun. "
he came in her mouth on her tits and face. She wiped her mouth and chin clean then we went on to watch a sex show.She opened her coat and had one foot on a table as we watched. She was wanking me and being finger fucked by a guy on the opposite side of her.

Sounds like great fun. Hope to do very similar things when we get to Amsterdam in April

Sounds like great fun. Hope to do very similar things when we get to Amsterdam in April

» Add a new message to this topic