FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The phone call

The phone call

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was out one saturday night with friends and was able to pull a very hot older women, she could see my wedding ring and i could see hers. I knew straight away she was up for it ,when she started rubbing my cock through my jeans . She was in her 50s small waist round ass and massive tits. Before leaving the club my fingers where soaking wet. We got back to her place and undressed quickly in the front room. She pushed me back and i fell on to the couch. She quickly stood over me pushing her bold pussy in my face.

I grab her ass and pull her in licking and tongue fucking her pussy . She was grinding into my face . She stepped back her legs where shaking and i pull her on to the couch . Her mouth was wide open and i slide my rock hard cock inside. I started fucking her mouth, she was loving my think cock pressing aganist her tongue. I pull my cock out and watched as she slide 3 fingers inside herself ,i stood their wanking my cock. Then i asked how naughty are you , she replied very very naughty. I asked where is you husband " away on business " . How about your wife at home . I told her to give me her phone and ring her fella i did the same. Both phones connected ,with them saying hi. We both asked for them to tell us about their day. With the phone on the side we could her them talking away.

I spread her legs a thrust my rock hard cock deep inside , she held on tight as my cock parted her lips. See had to bite her lip to stop screaming. Every so often we would say "ok and "thats nice" . I kepted pounding her deeper and deeper. I pull out with her phone next to her head and her husband talking i wiped my soaking wet cock all over her face . She licked me clean . I rolled her over and pushed her head down as my cock found her anus . It slid straight in . I was pounding her faster and faster , my throbbing cock covered in her juices. My wife spoke is everything ok " yes all fine im just a little busy". I pulled back her hair , she was resting on my phone breathing heavy and i fucked her bum. Her husband said " i got to go " just one sec she replied . She picked up the phone and put it to her ear .i pull out she said i love you just ask i exploded my hot cum shooting over her face , covering her lips, eyes , nose and phone . I fell back , she pick up mine and sat on my face, she held my phone just above her pussy as i licked her out. I said im going to have to go , my wife said ok " i love you " then the women came covering me in her wet juices. It was a very naughty night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic