FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ferry massage

Ferry massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was on a business trip on a stena line when I decided to kill some time and go for a massage, went up to see a stunner of a girl on the reception she was the only one working and I was in luck no one booked, had a look at the treatments on offer and picked the half body as no full body on the list. Went I to the massage room stripped off to my boxers and lay on the bed and waited for her to come in, I was wearing loose fitting boxers and my cock was already aching at the thought of this young 18 year old (as I found out later) massaging me she started on my back neck and shoulders which was very good by the time she got to my legs I had a semi hard cock which was now poking out of my boxers. She moved the towel off my key and I felt the cool air hit my cock it was clearly visible as she worked my leg she seemed very professional until I felt her hand rub past by exposed bellend this happened a few times and I never thought anything of it until.she leaned down and said I can do full body for a little extra if you have cash .. should I continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Don't stop now

I had a it of cash on me so I thought yeah sure how much extra is it , she moved her hand up my thigh and brushing my now fully hard cock which was exposed she said well how much of a full body do you want ??? I said what your doing is good so whatever i can have she said an extra 40 cash and we can have the next hour in here as I have no booking, well that was a great deal i thought and paid her the 40 extra wait here I'm.just going to lock main door so we don't get disturbed

She came back and started to massage my legs only now she was going right up rubbing my cock it was heaven she kept their up for a about 5 mins then she moved over to get some more oil and I removed my boxers she came back and started rubbing my ass and right up to.my cock doing slow movements. I have to fuck u I thought before I cum. I asked her if she wanted a massage she said yes please and stripped off she told me she had just started in the ferry at this point and was only 18. There she was naked 33c tits size 8.stunner I massaged her stood up bollock naked raging hard on

By *hunkyblokeSE9Man  over a year ago

Avery Hill

So i massaged her for a while exploring her body she relaxed a little spread her legs slightly revealing the most incredible perfect looking smooth pussy , I ran my hands over it teasing her before I could not resist anymore and pushed a finger inside wow this girl was tight I eventually got 2 fingers in and finger fucked her hard for a few minutes but I had 2 fuck her now

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

better than the massage I got on Stena

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12