FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Promise of bliss x

Promise of bliss x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He’s watching us.

Your eyes look up at me as I remove your clothing. You’re excited. I can hear it in the quickening of your breath, see it in the dilation of your pupils and how you softly swallow, and I can smell your pheromones. You want what I’m going to do to you. I smile, and lower myself to my knees to remove your thong. You arch your back, and as I lift each leg to slip your lingerie over your heels, I can smell how turned on you are. Your legs instinctively part. I lean forward and gently blow at the apex of your thighs, you open your legs more. I can see that you’re already wet, you squirm in sensual pleasure.

All the while, he’s watching. Giving his sub her time with you. You’re my gift, and you willingly submit to us.

I’m reach up and stretch against you, my nipples barely grazing your breasts as I give you the promise of a kiss. My nails following the path of my body.

My mouth is just cm’s away from your lips. I look into your eyes. My lips part. The gloss catching the light. My tongue flicks delicately over them. You’re mesmerised. You part your lips for me, inviting me in.

I sigh, the warmth of my breath tantalising...then I stop xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic