FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Trans cock suck.

Trans cock suck.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She stood there, thigh high black denim stiletto over knee boots with peep toes, with a sheer black lace bustier and thong. Her dark hair flowed over her shoulders, cherry red lipstick = make up was immaculate. Ample breast heaving as she breathed deeply. Pulling the black thong to one side exposing her thick meaty cut cock, smooth and glistening, throbbing as she starts to squeeze the base of the shaft, pre cum juice dribbling from the tip as she slowly wanks it to full erection.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'm make my way over to her and drop down to my knees, I grasp the base of the hard shaft, encircling the throbbing cock - squeezing it tight the veins bulging as I tighten my grip. A steady flow of sticky pre cum bubbling out of her japs eye. I look up, she looks fucking gorgeous from here, her breath deeper now and she's looking down on me, she licks her lips and I lean in and lick the tip of her cock, tastes fucking fantastic, my tongue explores her bell end, sticky and salty sweet. With my gripping hand I begin wanking her sticky dribbling cock, and open my mouth wide and take the length into my mouth, following my hand up and down the throbbing shaft, steadily building up speed and intensity.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Humming while I suck hard on her cock, I cup her balls in my free hand, tugging on the heavy sack, so smooth, and very full of spunk, I can see she really enjoying this - she reaches down and with her fingers either side of her cock, she massages her crotch insync with my slobbering blow job. I feel her cock twitch in the back of my throat, I swallow hard and grasp the shaft tight as my lips slide to the base, with a couple more thrusts I'm rewarded with a thick wad of hot salty spunk. I swallow down and carry on sucking, wave after wave floods into my eager mouth, dribbling from the corners of my mouth filling my throat. As she thrusts and starts fucking my mouth with her sticky dick. Holding my head steady as she fucks me deep making me gag.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

With a final thrust she empties her cock and slaps my face with her sticky dick. Rubbing her bell end all over my face. Glistening with saliva and spunk, shining in the dungeon dim light. Dee sits down and lights up a cigarette, I still on my knees and I shuffle over to her and stay there waiting for mistress to lay down her next instructions. She had promised me she would blow my mind and Dee was part of that, but Dee wasn't a sub, she wasn't being ordered it was like I was being controlled by them both.

» Add a new message to this topic