FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lost and found

Lost and found

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hillout OP   Man  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Part 1 of my newest story i've been working on and have finally made some progress. Enjoy.

The air was heavy and musky. A mixture of smells of perspiration, perfume and bodily fluids made for a combination that was neither pleasant or unpleasant, but rather a unique one. The heat was stifling, and not just because of the room’s temperature….our physical activity generated so much warmth that our bodies were slick with perspiration…sliding effortlessly over each other as we engaged in a sinuous dance….with a blissful release as our mutual goal.

I could feel her warmth as she straddled me, my midsection humid from her vigorous riding that had already provoked more than one discharge. At one point a few splattering drops had reached my face as she climaxed heavily, head thrown back in ecstasy as she moaned loudly to the heavens. My cock was rock hard, a perfect fit for her. When she rode me upright I could feel it hit her cervix gently, completely filling her.

Her nipples were hard and reddened as she rode me. Her generous hips, luscious breasts and hungry countenance filled my view. A mane of fiery red hair flowed down her back, a darker shade than before as it was damp from all the heat. Her perfectly set green eyes and wide, generous mouth looked down on me with approval. She was enjoying every moment and intended on continuing for as long as I’d last.

I smacked her bum hard, and gripping her hips with my hands, grinded her over my cock. She expertly rocked her hips back and forth, adding to the pleasurable sensation. Leaning forward, she kissed me passionately…simultaneously moaning as another climax approached.

We’d lost track of time, completely absorbed with each other. The only thing that mattered was pure, all encompassing pleasure. We both wanted to devour each other to the fullest.

Without warning, I sat up then flipped her on her back, never exiting her…the transition seamless and catching her by surprise. I pinned her arms above her head as I slowly grinded her…eyes locking with hers mere inches away from each other. A silent gasp escaped her mouth as I grinded deep…her hips rocking to perfectly complement my slow thrusting.

The rocking became faster, more hurried as we accelerated towards its conclusion. She was incredibly wet and felt divine…completely open to me. An ecstatic sensation began rising from my crotch….now impossible to control. She tightened her pelvic floor, squeezing around my cock as I climaxed hard and deep inside of her. Its increased rigidity and energetic throbbing from the ejaculation pushed her over the edge. We both moaned as we passionately kissed…united in a supremely erotic sensation of mutual, simultaneous climax….

My eyes snapped open from my daydreaming. That first encounter had been so vivid that I seemed to remember every detail. The look in her eyes, the smell of her perfume, the warmth of her body…her voice as she erotically moaned…all recollected in perfection as if there now.

Never had this occurred. Sure, there had been memorable flings that I still remembered fondly, but none whose images and sensations had been seared so into my memory. Her very presence was intoxicating…a hard to describe combination of sheer animalistic physical attraction and an admiration of her fiery, assertive personality.

Through a cruel twist of fate, I was no longer able to contact her. The night of our coupling, neither of our phones had any charge, and the piece of scrap paper I’d scribbled her number on had been misplaced. I felt as if I had won the lottery…only to have lost the winning ticket.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Part 1 of my newest story i've been working on and have finally made some progress. Enjoy.

The air was heavy and musky. A mixture of smells of perspiration, perfume and bodily fluids made for a combination that was neither pleasant or unpleasant, but rather a unique one. The heat was stifling, and not just because of the room’s temperature….our physical activity generated so much warmth that our bodies were slick with perspiration…sliding effortlessly over each other as we engaged in a sinuous dance….with a blissful release as our mutual goal.

I could feel her warmth as she straddled me, my midsection humid from her vigorous riding that had already provoked more than one discharge. At one point a few splattering drops had reached my face as she climaxed heavily, head thrown back in ecstasy as she moaned loudly to the heavens. My cock was rock hard, a perfect fit for her. When she rode me upright I could feel it hit her cervix gently, completely filling her.

Her nipples were hard and reddened as she rode me. Her generous hips, luscious breasts and hungry countenance filled my view. A mane of fiery red hair flowed down her back, a darker shade than before as it was damp from all the heat. Her perfectly set green eyes and wide, generous mouth looked down on me with approval. She was enjoying every moment and intended on continuing for as long as I’d last.

I smacked her bum hard, and gripping her hips with my hands, grinded her over my cock. She expertly rocked her hips back and forth, adding to the pleasurable sensation. Leaning forward, she kissed me passionately…simultaneously moaning as another climax approached.

We’d lost track of time, completely absorbed with each other. The only thing that mattered was pure, all encompassing pleasure. We both wanted to devour each other to the fullest.

Without warning, I sat up then flipped her on her back, never exiting her…the transition seamless and catching her by surprise. I pinned her arms above her head as I slowly grinded her…eyes locking with hers mere inches away from each other. A silent gasp escaped her mouth as I grinded deep…her hips rocking to perfectly complement my slow thrusting.

The rocking became faster, more hurried as we accelerated towards its conclusion. She was incredibly wet and felt divine…completely open to me. An ecstatic sensation began rising from my crotch….now impossible to control. She tightened her pelvic floor, squeezing around my cock as I climaxed hard and deep inside of her. Its increased rigidity and energetic throbbing from the ejaculation pushed her over the edge. We both moaned as we passionately kissed…united in a supremely erotic sensation of mutual, simultaneous climax….

My eyes snapped open from my daydreaming. That first encounter had been so vivid that I seemed to remember every detail. The look in her eyes, the smell of her perfume, the warmth of her body…her voice as she erotically moaned…all recollected in perfection as if there now.

Never had this occurred. Sure, there had been memorable flings that I still remembered fondly, but none whose images and sensations had been seared so into my memory. Her very presence was intoxicating…a hard to describe combination of sheer animalistic physical attraction and an admiration of her fiery, assertive personality.

Through a cruel twist of fate, I was no longer able to contact her. The night of our coupling, neither of our phones had any charge, and the piece of scrap paper I’d scribbled her number on had been misplaced. I felt as if I had won the lottery…only to have lost the winning ticket.

"

Very good but preferred the audio version

Wow

Another sexy story to read. I liked very much.

Off to practice my pelvic floor exercises now.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Part 2 comments and feedback welcome as always

Lisa was her name and seduction was definitely her game. I remembered having met her at corporate night out at a trendy bar. As luck would have it, she had been stood up by her date and was just about to leave when she caught my eye.

She was a proper redhead, with a long mane of shoulder length fiery red hair that was impeccably maintained. Perfectly set green eyes with a piercing look mesmerized you with their gaze. Her face was oval shaped with a generous full mouth and a cute, slightly upturned nose.

She seemed 5”10 in her black heels and was a fuller size 14 that fit well into her black dress with flowery patterns. She had attracted more than her share of attention as several men constantly glanced her way, their interest more than obvious.

I remember approaching her and offering her a drink, enquiring if she was waiting for someone. It was then she had told me of her having been stood up. From there, everything fell rapidly into place. The conversation flowed very easily, and the mutual chemistry and rapport grew by leaps and bounds the longer we chatted.

After an hour, we were both convinced to where things were heading, and that mutual realisation only increased our excitement. Unfortunately, neither of our places was an option as she had her teenage son and my parents were visiting.

We settled on a spur of the moment hostel room downtown where we experienced that unforgettable meet. This had occurred a couple of weeks ago and I was still kicking myself at having been so careless.

I sighed as I remembered it all, longing for any opportunity to reconnect with her. I was with some friends on a boy’s night out…my companions attempting to lift my spirits. I had seen and traded glances with a number of attractive women that evening, though my mind was fully engrossed on just one.

Off in the distance I saw a group of ladies on a hen do entering the establishment. They were a loud and lively bunch, and more than a few of them were tipsy. They immediately approached the bar intent on continuing their spirited drinking.

Suddenly, I gasped. It was her! She accompanied the group and looked more sober than her companions. She wore a classy navy blue dress with matching nail polish and heels.

My friends looked at my expression and immediately understood. They edged me forward, with the usual locker room talk to encourage me.

As I approached her we locked gazes. She smiled widely and her eyes sparkled, quickening my pulse.

“A treasure lost, and now found” I uttered through a beaming smile.

“Hello stranger. I was disappointed you never called after such an amazing evening” she replied.

I stammered my excuse, her eyes teasingly narrowing as she heard my explanation. She was clearly enjoying my discomfort and was making me squirm.

She then broke into laughter and replied “an honest mistake that has been known to happen. I do believe you by the way”

I immediately felt enormous relief and we began to effortlessly converse as we had before. What amazing chemistry! We hung on each other’s every word, completely enamoured. We drew closer, caressing each other’s arm and hand as our mutual desire began bubbling at fever pitch.

We both said goodbye to our respective groups and left for my place, the expectation unbearable. It was a short drive with no awkward silences.

We kissed passionately as soon as I had closed the door, unable to contain our desire any longer. We tore into each other…..her nails digging into my scalp as I nibbled at her neck…my hot breath giving her goosebumps.

My hands slid up her thighs, lifting her dress to better squeeze her shapely bum. I was startled to find no knickers! She was amused by my reaction, then told me she had taken them off in the toilets just before coming back with me.

One of my hands slid upper her inner right thigh and felt her smoothly shaved labia. I inserted a finger into her moist pussy and felt no resistance. I slid it out and felt her gorged clit and gently massaged it.

Her breathing became heavy in response as she closed her eyes...her nails digging into the nape of my neck.. an unspoken thought crossed between the two us...."upstairs!" it silently screamed.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Oh I do love the way you write these. Very good

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Great raw talent - looking forward to the next instalment. Hurry up!

I await part 3 with bated breath! What a treat to read

Guildford

"I await part 3 with bated breath! What a treat to read "
me to

Oh my...what a read!!! Can't wait for the next installment...or the promised reality??!!! x

"Oh my...what a read!!! Can't wait for the next installment...or the promised reality??!!! x"

You may be the next character!

Bookmarking for a read later

Part 3. Comments and feedback welcomed and appreciated.

We both headed upstairs in short order. She led the way provocatively bobbing her arse in front of me while my hands caressed her waist. My breathing was heavy in anticipation of what was to come.....a sexual collision that would overwhelm both of our senses.

She led me into the room, kicking off her heels and made her way forward to turn on the bedside lamp, taking full initiative. It lent a sensual glow to the room that made her look even more seductive. She approached and pressed close to me, her bosom against my chest. Her breathing matched mine in intensity, and she looked up hungrily at me. We stood there, in a test of wills to see who could resist succumbing to lust the longest. She was good at this and knew full well who would break first...

I grinned and put my arm around her waist, pressing her even closer. Slowly i edged forward to kiss her, stopping just out of reach of her lips...tantalizingly close. She drew forward and i gently recoiled, teasing her. I reached forward again, her turn now to draw back...playfully matching me. After several deep breaths and a few seconds of silence, we were passionately kissing. Our tongues engaged in a lush, sinuous dance.....pushing our libido to unbearable heights.

She pulled back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to her ankles. The room’s lighting accentuating her seductive curves. She began unbuttoning my shirt, looking down at the bulge sticking out from my trousers. Grinning, she licked her lips in anticipation. My trousers were quickly unbuttoned and pushed down along with my underwear, my stiff cock bouncing back up in her direction. Seductively, she knelt down, spreading her legs in the process. She reached forward, her tongue licking the underside of my cock and caressing my balls. I closed my eyes in bliss....allowing her to slowly pleasure me. Gradually she made her way up my shaft, kissing and licking all the while. Pausing in front of the head, she looked up at me as she slowly took me in her mouth. Her mouth was amazing, its moistness soon enveloping my cock to its base before slowly coming back up. She continued with this rhythm for a bit, simultaneously massaging my balls with her slender fingers.

She looked back up at me, my cock still in her mouth. Smiling, she winked at me and her hands came round to my bum. I closed my eyes again, content to let my other senses take over. Suddenly i felt her nails digging into my backside and a sudden rush in her blowjob. She sucked me vigorously and furiously, nearly overwhelming my self control. I briefly pulled back, a startled look on my face. She grinned at me, clearly pleased at my surprise and without uttering a word, dove back in. My hands rested on her luxurious hair as she had her way with my cock, never once letting up on her pace. I began pushing her head down further onto me as i thrust in and out of her warm, moist mouth. Again it was a test of wills and she was seeing if could succumb to her and release then and there. It took every ounce of self restraint to not give in and climax and after a time she understood i’d won this round.

I helped her up and kissed her again, then descended down her neck, gently nibbling her. My hands came up to cup her breasts as my tongue descended between them. She shuddered in pleasure, head thrown back and breathing rapid. I paused briefly to tease her yet again, her head snapped back in front of me, our gaze locked on each other. A ravenous look crossed her beautiful features, betraying her desire to have me inside her. My hands reached to her backside, feeling the exquisite curves of her buttocks. Pushing up, she understood and jumped on me, her legs crossing over my waist as i held her. Kissing sensually, i carried her to the bed and set her down on her back. Looming over her, i buried my face between her luscious breasts. I traced their outlines with my tongue, watching her nipples harden even more with the stimulation. Gently i took turns nibbling and sucking at them, while my right hand descended to massage her clit. She spread her legs further as my fingers grazed over her vulva, appreciating how wet she was. Hands on both her breasts, I descended to her navel with my tongue, then lower to her midsection. She had her eyes closed now, a mirror response to when she had gone down on me. The unspoken clash of wills and game of teasing continued. Would she resist the urge to climax quickly with what would soon be in store?

Oh heaven, more pleas

Guildford

"Part 3. Comments and feedback welcomed and appreciated.

We both headed upstairs in short order. She led the way provocatively bobbing her arse in front of me while my hands caressed her waist. My breathing was heavy in anticipation of what was to come.....a sexual collision that would overwhelm both of our senses.

She led me into the room, kicking off her heels and made her way forward to turn on the bedside lamp, taking full initiative. It lent a sensual glow to the room that made her look even more seductive. She approached and pressed close to me, her bosom against my chest. Her breathing matched mine in intensity, and she looked up hungrily at me. We stood there, in a test of wills to see who could resist succumbing to lust the longest. She was good at this and knew full well who would break first...

I grinned and put my arm around her waist, pressing her even closer. Slowly i edged forward to kiss her, stopping just out of reach of her lips...tantalizingly close. She drew forward and i gently recoiled, teasing her. I reached forward again, her turn now to draw back...playfully matching me. After several deep breaths and a few seconds of silence, we were passionately kissing. Our tongues engaged in a lush, sinuous dance.....pushing our libido to unbearable heights.

She pulled back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to her ankles. The room’s lighting accentuating her seductive curves. She began unbuttoning my shirt, looking down at the bulge sticking out from my trousers. Grinning, she licked her lips in anticipation. My trousers were quickly unbuttoned and pushed down along with my underwear, my stiff cock bouncing back up in her direction. Seductively, she knelt down, spreading her legs in the process. She reached forward, her tongue licking the underside of my cock and caressing my balls. I closed my eyes in bliss....allowing her to slowly pleasure me. Gradually she made her way up my shaft, kissing and licking all the while. Pausing in front of the head, she looked up at me as she slowly took me in her mouth. Her mouth was amazing, its moistness soon enveloping my cock to its base before slowly coming back up. She continued with this rhythm for a bit, simultaneously massaging my balls with her slender fingers.

She looked back up at me, my cock still in her mouth. Smiling, she winked at me and her hands came round to my bum. I closed my eyes again, content to let my other senses take over. Suddenly i felt her nails digging into my backside and a sudden rush in her blowjob. She sucked me vigorously and furiously, nearly overwhelming my self control. I briefly pulled back, a startled look on my face. She grinned at me, clearly pleased at my surprise and without uttering a word, dove back in. My hands rested on her luxurious hair as she had her way with my cock, never once letting up on her pace. I began pushing her head down further onto me as i thrust in and out of her warm, moist mouth. Again it was a test of wills and she was seeing if could succumb to her and release then and there. It took every ounce of self restraint to not give in and climax and after a time she understood i’d won this round.

I helped her up and kissed her again, then descended down her neck, gently nibbling her. My hands came up to cup her breasts as my tongue descended between them. She shuddered in pleasure, head thrown back and breathing rapid. I paused briefly to tease her yet again, her head snapped back in front of me, our gaze locked on each other. A ravenous look crossed her beautiful features, betraying her desire to have me inside her. My hands reached to her backside, feeling the exquisite curves of her buttocks. Pushing up, she understood and jumped on me, her legs crossing over my waist as i held her. Kissing sensually, i carried her to the bed and set her down on her back. Looming over her, i buried my face between her luscious breasts. I traced their outlines with my tongue, watching her nipples harden even more with the stimulation. Gently i took turns nibbling and sucking at them, while my right hand descended to massage her clit. She spread her legs further as my fingers grazed over her vulva, appreciating how wet she was. Hands on both her breasts, I descended to her navel with my tongue, then lower to her midsection. She had her eyes closed now, a mirror response to when she had gone down on me. The unspoken clash of wills and game of teasing continued. Would she resist the urge to climax quickly with what would soon be in store?"

"Part 1 of my newest story i've been working on and have finally made some progress. Enjoy.

"

More

Got my mind racing reading that. Hot, hot, hot

Ooft- arousing!

Part 4 soon incoming

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Incredibly erotic and Tantalising cannot wait for part 4....

Part 4 at last.

Comments and feedback welcome

I paused at her pubic bone, lips and tongue hovering just above her clit as I gently kissed her. Her breathing slow and heavy, she spread her legs wider...an invitation to finally taste her sweetness. My tongue descended but purposely missed her clit, instead tracing down the lateral folds of her right labia...slowly descending to the space between her vagina and anus. Slowly my tongue caressed the area in a circular motion....her moans an indication of her approval. I moved up, tongue and lips passing over her pussy and finally tasting her. She moaned loudly and began arching her back, breathing more rapid. Instead of moving up to her clit, a detour was taken and i found myself kissing and gently nibbling her inner thighs...my hands sliding up her abdomen at the same time in the direction of her breasts.

As my fingers began to pinch her nipples my tongue was finally over her clit...expertly massaging it with alternating rhythm and pressure. She squirmed in delight, her moans increasing in intensity as she sped headlong into orgasmic bliss. I caressed and fondled her breasts as I continued my long awaited sampling of her sweet secretions. She was incredibly moist and ready for the eventual pairing of our hips. I had picked up her rhythm fully now and used it to full effect, edging her to climax with the motions of my tongue and lips over her clit. It was gorged and so sensitive...light flicking over its tip nearly sending her over the edge until I’d pull back. Denying her. “Please don’t stop!” she pleaded at last. Unable to contain her pent up tension any longer.

Time had come to finally appease her senses. My slow stimulation of her clit picked up in intensity...alternating with kissing and licking of her sweet vulva. She began arching her back anew as the waves of pleasure rippled outwards. My hands held her pelvis down as I intensified my actions. I felt her pelvic floor pulsate, a loud moan timed with each vigorous contraction. Her hands pressed hard over my head in an attempt to push me away...the intensity of her climax almost too much to handle. A silent gasp escaped her as i pulled away...delighted in watching her shudder as the waves of pleasure ran their course.

Before she could fully recover I slid up her body...lips touching hers and kissing her passionately. She reciprocated with wild abandon, showing her gratitude for what she had just experienced. I gazed into her eyes...mere inches away. My hard cock barely grazed the entry of her wet, eager pussy. Her mouth gasped at the light contact as i edged her again. She yearned for the supreme pairing of man and woman; the completion of the dance of seduction that had played out all evening. Lisa attempted to slide herself down so as to insert my cock inside her. Wet that she was there would be no resistance, only the sweet, blissful warmth and the feeling of her moist and smooth vaginal walls as i slid inside.

I pulled back and kept my cock just out of her reach, a wolfish grin on my face as I did so. She pouted, then reached forwards to kiss me again. My mouth was now nibbling at her neck as her hands caressed my back. Suddenly she wrapped her legs around me and pushed herself close to me and in doing so I entered her. Her eyes widened and we both moaned loudly as we were as one at last.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My God you can write.

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

That sir, is some bloody good stuff!!

Love a good descriptive story

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I haven't wanted to be a story character this much since first reading Alice in Wonderland

"My God you can write. "

Thank you a talent I discovered with fab.

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Wow... Your description enables the mind to clearly imagine what is happening.... Sooooo hot!!!

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"

Amazing!!! I’d love to hear you reading this to me

Guildford

Top story very well written hope there's more

Excellent darling. Although I would expect nothing less from you

Manchester (she/her)

"Excellent darling. Although I would expect nothing less from you "

He sets a high bar for himself.

Thanks all for the feedback

Conclusion hopefully sometime this week

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Awaiting the next instalment ....

Part 5 and conclusion to Lost and Found. Comments and feedback always aporeciated

At long last, we were as one. The mutual longing had been building to unbearable heights. We lay there....for a few seconds that could have been hours. Staring deep into each other’s eyes. Such a profound connection that went beyond anything either of us had previously experienced.

Slowly, i pushed in deeper....until my pubis pressed against hers. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp and her eyes widened at the feel of my penetration. My hands reached for hers and we clasped them together as i raised her arms above her head. She continued having her legs firmly wrapped around my waist, unwilling to relinquish her hold until she had been thoroughly satisfied. I began grinding slowly, her undulating hips perfectly matching my rhythm. She felt incredibly wet as i effortlessly slid back and forth inside her....my cock slick with her sweet juices.

Gradually she released her vice like grip around my waist and spread her legs wide so i could better thrust. My intensity began to increase as the lust overflowed. The sound of our hips colliding grew louder and was soon accompanied by a sloshing noise. Lisa was so wet that our midsections were practically drenched. The impact of each thrust producing a distinct sound that aroused us further. She spread her legs wide and elevated them, her intent clear.

My hands released from hers and my arms were lowered to pin her outstretched legs. Lisa bit her lip as i angled for the deepest penetration possible. I teased her with superficial strokes then plunged deep....her moans approving my efforts. I kissed her passionately as I felt her pelvic floor constricting around my cock. Waves of pleasure rippled outwards as her body shuddered and trembled under me. Her nipples were rock hard as my chest grazed over them as we fucked furiously. I nibbled at her neck as her nails dug into my back as she climaxed again. All notion of time had fallen away and nothing else mattered....only our mutual pleasure was important.

“I want to ride you, now” she demanded through pleasured gasps.

I complied and exited her, turning on my back. Lisa nimbly knelt in front of me. Her exquisite green eyes devoured me. An intense, burning passion lurking behind them. Instead of straddling me, her right hand began jerking me off. My cock hardened even more in her hand. Hungrily, she wrapped her lips around it and took most of it as deep as she could. She was eager to taste herself and what better way than deepthroating me? Finally she sat straddling me...my cock just on the verge of entering her when she leaned forward and kissed me with newfound hunger. She reached for my hands and as i did with her, so she did with me. Our hands were firmly clasped with my arms above my head. A smile crossed her face as she positioned herself expertly. My stiff cock was pressing up against her vulva, tantalisingly close. At last she edged back and I slipped inside her anew. Again as before, our hips were in sync as we grinded. This time however, she was in control and clearly enjoying it. Her luscious breasts filled my view and swung back and forth as she rode me. My tongue was out, just catching her nipples as they swung forward. Our moans and breathing became rapid. I wanted to feel her arse as she bobbed up and down but my arms continued pinned.

At last she released her hold and straddled me upright....my cock a perfect fit and filling her completely in this position. Lisa swung her hips back and forth as she rode me faster. Our midsections were completely drenched and the sound they made as they furiously ground was exhilarating. Her hands rested on my chest as she controlled the action. My hands groped her breasts now, and lightly pinched her nipples.

I felt tightening around my cock as she climaxed, her cursing and trembling betraying her enjoyment of it all. My hands were smacking her arse then gripping her pelvis to assist with the rhythmic motion. Our tempo was faster and ever more hurried. She could feel a massive orgasm coming on....her facial expression unmistakable. Her reaction was pushing me near the edge as well, close to that all powerful moment.

“I’m close to cumming inside you” I growled in a strained voice.

Upon hearing this, Lisa rode faster. She neared the threshold and was nearly past it.

Suddenly, I felt a warm liquid running down my balls as her grinding nearly halted. Her hands squeezed my chest where they rested upon it and she moaned loudly as she climaxed hard. Her body trembled as a live wire as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her thighs and buttocks began shaking involuntarily. Her reaction finally pushed me over the edge. My hands gripped her pelvis and pushed it down hard over my throbbing cock. We were both enraptured in the mutual bliss of a simultaneous climax....the supreme sharing experience between a man and a woman.

Lisa collapsed on top of me. I could feel her heart racing as her chest was pressed against mine. We lay there, catching our breath for a couple of minutes, neither of us uttering a word.

Finally, she ventured “was that as memorable as our first night?”

“More so” I replied. “The only thing more exciting than finding treasure, is losing it, thinking it misplaced for all time...and unexpectedly finding it again”

Wow

Manchester (she/her)

I really enjoy your writing style. Excellent again.

"Part 5 and conclusion to Lost and Found. Comments and feedback always aporeciated

At long last, we were as one. The mutual longing had been building to unbearable heights. We lay there....for a few seconds that could have been hours. Staring deep into each other’s eyes. Such a profound connection that went beyond anything either of us had previously experienced.

Slowly, i pushed in deeper....until my pubis pressed against hers. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp and her eyes widened at the feel of my penetration. My hands reached for hers and we clasped them together as i raised her arms above her head. She continued having her legs firmly wrapped around my waist, unwilling to relinquish her hold until she had been thoroughly satisfied. I began grinding slowly, her undulating hips perfectly matching my rhythm. She felt incredibly wet as i effortlessly slid back and forth inside her....my cock slick with her sweet juices.

Gradually she released her vice like grip around my waist and spread her legs wide so i could better thrust. My intensity began to increase as the lust overflowed. The sound of our hips colliding grew louder and was soon accompanied by a sloshing noise. Lisa was so wet that our midsections were practically drenched. The impact of each thrust producing a distinct sound that aroused us further. She spread her legs wide and elevated them, her intent clear.

My hands released from hers and my arms were lowered to pin her outstretched legs. Lisa bit her lip as i angled for the deepest penetration possible. I teased her with superficial strokes then plunged deep....her moans approving my efforts. I kissed her passionately as I felt her pelvic floor constricting around my cock. Waves of pleasure rippled outwards as her body shuddered and trembled under me. Her nipples were rock hard as my chest grazed over them as we fucked furiously. I nibbled at her neck as her nails dug into my back as she climaxed again. All notion of time had fallen away and nothing else mattered....only our mutual pleasure was important.

“I want to ride you, now” she demanded through pleasured gasps.

I complied and exited her, turning on my back. Lisa nimbly knelt in front of me. Her exquisite green eyes devoured me. An intense, burning passion lurking behind them. Instead of straddling me, her right hand began jerking me off. My cock hardened even more in her hand. Hungrily, she wrapped her lips around it and took most of it as deep as she could. She was eager to taste herself and what better way than deepthroating me? Finally she sat straddling me...my cock just on the verge of entering her when she leaned forward and kissed me with newfound hunger. She reached for my hands and as i did with her, so she did with me. Our hands were firmly clasped with my arms above my head. A smile crossed her face as she positioned herself expertly. My stiff cock was pressing up against her vulva, tantalisingly close. At last she edged back and I slipped inside her anew. Again as before, our hips were in sync as we grinded. This time however, she was in control and clearly enjoying it. Her luscious breasts filled my view and swung back and forth as she rode me. My tongue was out, just catching her nipples as they swung forward. Our moans and breathing became rapid. I wanted to feel her arse as she bobbed up and down but my arms continued pinned.

At last she released her hold and straddled me upright....my cock a perfect fit and filling her completely in this position. Lisa swung her hips back and forth as she rode me faster. Our midsections were completely drenched and the sound they made as they furiously ground was exhilarating. Her hands rested on my chest as she controlled the action. My hands groped her breasts now, and lightly pinched her nipples.

I felt tightening around my cock as she climaxed, her cursing and trembling betraying her enjoyment of it all. My hands were smacking her arse then gripping her pelvis to assist with the rhythmic motion. Our tempo was faster and ever more hurried. She could feel a massive orgasm coming on....her facial expression unmistakable. Her reaction was pushing me near the edge as well, close to that all powerful moment.

“I’m close to cumming inside you” I growled in a strained voice.

Upon hearing this, Lisa rode faster. She neared the threshold and was nearly past it.

Suddenly, I felt a warm liquid running down my balls as her grinding nearly halted. Her hands squeezed my chest where they rested upon it and she moaned loudly as she climaxed hard. Her body trembled as a live wire as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her thighs and buttocks began shaking involuntarily. Her reaction finally pushed me over the edge. My hands gripped her pelvis and pushed it down hard over my throbbing cock. We were both enraptured in the mutual bliss of a simultaneous climax....the supreme sharing experience between a man and a woman.

Lisa collapsed on top of me. I could feel her heart racing as her chest was pressed against mine. We lay there, catching our breath for a couple of minutes, neither of us uttering a word.

Finally, she ventured “was that as memorable as our first night?”

“More so” I replied. “The only thing more exciting than finding treasure, is losing it, thinking it misplaced for all time...and unexpectedly finding it again”"

Oh I say. That’s rather good isn’t it. You do have your talents

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Bloody marvellous...sadly there is no lip biting emoji to convey my true response, so I'll have to make do with

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

The final instalment was worth waiting for

You write so well, you can almost feel it

Your word choice at times was a bit poor, the story unbelieveable but I guess as an advert for you it kind of works if women believe the hype.

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Wow, just found this story. Very well written and highly erotic. Thank you.xx

"Wow, just found this story. Very well written and highly erotic. Thank you.xx"

Thank you. Glad you liked