FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hoping to come true

Hoping to come true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Difficult to find a starting point; this here is not just a fantasy, but something I would like to come true in very very near future.

After having a “small” arguement over Christmas, we have settled down and he has let me pick three fantasies, which I can fulfil this year 2012.

This special one is a big wish I want to do....

It is night and I am lead upstairs to the bedroom, the bed is already covered with the PVC bed sheet (yes I tend to squirt ) and am blindfolded... he then dresses me in my leather restrainer corset tightens it hard making me gasp..puts the nipple clamps on my already hard nipples and makes me turn over.... Pushing me forward so am exposed and he slowly inserts a butt plug into me...

I am pushed softly onto the bed and hear a knock on the door downstairs... hearing his footsteps retreat downstairs and the door opening – shivering on the bed I wait biting my lips... then steps come upstairs don't know how many people are coming up..he says "there she is tied and waiting, wet and wanting; play with her anyway you want. Toys finger tongue but always safe".. Fingers start touch me..running down my body...softly pinching my hard nipples..a groan slips out... I hear clothes dropping on the floor... more fingers touching me a tongue flicks over my left nipple - finger touch my wet pussy...slowly sliding into me..I arch my back, not being able to move as restrained by the corset...suddenly I am move to knee... feel myself being pushed down onto a hard cock I open my lips and at same time I feel something being forced into my pussy...OMG its a strap-on...but can't move or talk as with each push get forced onto this hard cock deeper and deeper gagging on it... he is forcing my head down .. I so wanting to cum, but know am not allowed yet... feeling hands playing with my tits ...losing slowly control and moaning loud...just as he starts cumming, I lose it and squirt hard...trembling...feeling tits pushing against my back and a lips on my neck...

This I wish to happen all night … maybe a repeat then later, maybe then alone with the female to tell my hubby all about or just to let him guess...

Am open for offers from couples and girls H.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

As you lay recovering the strapon pulls from you, you feel her weight lift from you.

You think that you are in for a pause, but then your legs are parted again.

you feel somone kneel between your legs, nothing more and you wonder what next.

a single touch, one finger, or was it, another touch, a tongue, or was it, then nothing.

you know he is there, close to you but who, and what is he doing.

you tense at one more touch, this time it is on your clit, you know it is his tongue.

a touch then another, tongue running over your pussy, running between you soaking pussy lips.

licking every drop from you from wheer you soaked the strapon.

pressing deeper into you the mouth on your pussy starts to suck deeper.

you know its a guy, but thats all you know.

hands reach for your ass cheeks, opening them wider so that his tongue can press deep into you.

oral you love, this is good and you are pressing back to his mouth.

as you arch you back, you feel something pressing your mouth, you taste from the thick hard plastic, its the taste of you, the strapon from your pussy now in your mouth as someone licks you.

the combination of sensations drive you to your next explosion of cum as you start to orgasm the mouth clamps onto you and he drinks all you can give

bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

he keeps it all in his mouth, then reaches over and kisses me with it. your pussy juice running over my lips and trickling down between my breasts. my fingers trace the juice as it makes it way down. i look over at you, lips wet, parted, pondering

"he keeps it all in his mouth, then reaches over and kisses me with it. your pussy juice running over my lips and trickling down between my breasts. my fingers trace the juice as it makes it way down. i look over at you, lips wet, parted, pondering "

hmmm please more

» Add a new message to this topic