FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dangerous game.....

Dangerous game.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I have a great sex life and I keep teasing her with photos and ideas of fucking other men while I watch, but I’d love to actually see her do it!

I think she is too shy and body conscious (she’s fit but have children) she walkways says you don’t want that do you....but it turns me on so much.

I want to see her fuck a big cock or ride a stranger hard and fast (no kissing-this is the intimate part of our lives)

Do I risk setting someone to chat her up and see what happens.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"My wife and I have a great sex life and I keep teasing her with photos and ideas of fucking other men while I watch, but I’d love to actually see her do it!

I think she is too shy and body conscious (she’s fit but have children) she walkways says you don’t want that do you....but it turns me on so much.

I want to see her fuck a big cock or ride a stranger hard and fast (no kissing-this is the intimate part of our lives)

Do I risk setting someone to chat her up and see what happens....."

Show her this post just might surprise you...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still thinking about a guy chatting my wife up and taking is back to his to fuck her.... a big shaved cocked pumping my wife as I watch, occasionally kiss her as she moans with his big cock inside her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds hot

» Add a new message to this topic