FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Worship your curves

Worship your curves

By *ireyFirm OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I graduated in Nottingham a few years back and now live here full time. You might think all people here are sexually forward, and I’m no different, I can be very openly sexual, and tell you exactly what I want and what pleases me. Anal sex is something everybody is talking about, but ass worship and rimming on the other hand, is still an unspoken taboo.

I need to start by saying, I love the taste and smell of a woman's ass. Worshiping a beautiful ass is my passion. Once in the moment, I've never truly wanted to stop, never had enough, never felt the passion turn cold. Every time I worship a woman's ass, I feel like we connect in a special way, like she's giving me something special, so personal, so sensual. It makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck as I lick, tease and taste the delicious flavour and enjoy the alluring scent of a beautiful woman.

That feeling however, in my own personal life, has yet to be fully mutual. I've had several lovers over the past few years, and with each one I've followed the same routine.

I treat them like a Lady, candle lit dinner, fine wine, roses, and relaxing music. I Lie them on the bed, their cheek resting against my pillow. I Kiss the back of their neck as I whisper my love gentle into their ear until the hair on the back of their neck stands on end. Slowly, I move my hands down their back sensually worshiping their curves with my fingers. I kiss them gently but purposefully in a rhythm which builds their desire... where will I kiss next?

I work my way down their lower back, building up anticipation, the sexual tension rises. I'm a very sensual lover, nothing is rushed. I slowly slip off their panties, sliding them over their plump gorgeous cheeks. As I kiss down their back I slowly kiss closer to my goal, I notice them tense up. They are suddenly overcome with anticipation, they are dripping wet and yet... restrained.

Maybe they are nervous... maybe this is their first time. Maybe they want to so bad that they can't take the tension.

I slowly relax them, calmly laying them out in a trance to ease their tensions. As I move my tongue down their lower back I gently spread their cheeks.

I lick, I brush, and I kiss, each movement getting teasingly closer to their rosebud. At first I kiss around the cheeks, slowly moving around and into her gorgeous ass as I brush my tongue in and around leaving it sensitive and wet. I enjoy their scent and taste with every ounce of my soul. Careful not to rush, I take things slow. I use my tongue to make love to their most sensual area. Slow soft brushes followed by teasing pokes with moans of pleasure. Eventually, the pressure builds up inside me and one thing dominates my mind. The passion takes over me and I'm truly fulfilled.

The sweet taste, the sensual smell, I'm in heaven. Each brush of my tongue brings me closer to ecstasy.

One day, I wish to have a lover who would enjoy me to carry out my fantasy with her, and who has the same passion for this kind of making love as I do. At that moment, I will truly be in heaven.....

X X X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic