FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lead astray by the Vicar...

Lead astray by the Vicar...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She opened the door, went out into the dusk. It had been a beautiful day. Helen walked along, humming happily to herself. Mr Thackeray waved at her as he got in his car. It only took five minutes to reach her destination. She opened the gate and walked to the door, lifted the latch and entered. Looking round, she couldn’t see a single soul. She picked up the pile of books on the side, began to put them out. “Hi Helen,” she turned. Mrs Smalley was besides her. “I’ve just finished the flowers, so I’m heading off”. “Bye, have a great weekend” Helen said, feeling butterflies at the thought of being alone in this place.

She carried on putting the books out. She’d just about finished when she heard the door opening and he walked in. “Oh hello Nicky” he said, smiling at her. “Hello, Father, I’m just about finished, do you need any other help this evening.” “I could do with some help with sorting my robes, they’re all not hung up properly.” He walked off into his private room.

Helen finally put the final books out. She felt a slight trepidation as she walked towards Fathers private rooms. She knocked on the door. “Come in.” He shouted. She entered the room and he was sat writing at his bureau. “Which robes did you want sorted.” “ Oh those over there hanging on the wardrobe” he said without looking up. Helen went across the room. She opened the wardrobe door, got some coat hangers out, as she did she noticed a strange item, it looked like some kind of whip. Why would Father John have that. Helen busied herself sorting the robes and hanging them on the hangers. She then placed them back in the wardrobe.

I’ve finished she thought. She turned to tell him and realised he was already standing up. “ Can you help me take this cassock off?” He asked. She went over and he started lifting it over his head.

He was staring at her, she felt herself blush under his gaze. He pulled the cassock off and she realised he only had trousers on, no top. He was in pretty good shape. What was she thinking! He had taken an oath to be celibate. “Hang it up for me Helen ,” he said jovially. She turned to hang it up, as she did she felt him right behind her. He was far too close. He lifted her hair at the side, his fingers caressing her neck. Then he kissed her neck gently. Helen didn’t know what to do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hopefully we get the full story this time! Can’t wait for more of this! One of the horniest on before xx

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Deja vu.

» Add a new message to this topic