FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My ultimate fantasy with my celeb crush,

My ultimate fantasy with my celeb crush,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As it states on my profile I have a massive crush on Brian quinn and a few years back I went to him in live on stage which resulted in us waving at each other not once but twice and I even made him smile, since then I can’t stop thinking about what I would do to him and often masterbate over him. The thought I keep having us this,

He’s on stage and I’m backstage waiting for him to come off stage, knowing how much I want him I get my wand out and place it on my clit feeling every vibration it’s giving off,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He'd be lucky. I feel like theres more to this story...

The next min I hear the door handle go and in walks Brian, he looks over with that sparkle in his eyes and smiles, he shuts the door and walks over to me not saying a word. He leans down kisses me and takes the wand off me, he makes eye contact and place’s the wand back on my clit. I look at him and he’s looking at me. I grab him and pull him closer and tell him how much I want him

He starts to kiss me as he uses my wand on me, he knows I like it and that I’m dripping wet, I unzip his jeans and pull them down to find he’s commando, and that’s he’s hard, I place my fingers on the top of his cock and start to circulate them around the edge of his helmet, I can tell he likes as his cock starts flickering, I start to wank him slowly as he replaces the wand with his fingers, as soon as his fingers touch me my clit starts tingling

I lean over and place my tongue on his cock licking every inch of it, I begin to suck it slowly while I look up at him, his hips start thrusting as he enjoys every suck, Pre cum coming out of him,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

Who?

He tastes so good, next min he’s on his knees, he spreads my legs, he starts teasing my clit with his fingers then starts to go down on me, I’m in our heaven with every lick, he moves his tongue to my clit and pushes 2 fingers inside me then uses his other fingers to gently tease my arsehole, it touch and lick is pure exstasy. All I can think is that I want his cock deep in me

» Add a new message to this topic