FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My lips between your legs

My lips between your legs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I imagine our meeting like this: I ring on your door and you open it. You see a handsome man, white and with nice lips and beautiful eyes. You greet me and allow me into your living room. Then it begins, you make yourselves comfortable, sitting on your sofa or armchair. I get on my knees in front of you. Maintaining full eye contact you pull up your skirt a little. I kiss your knees and move my lips very slowly upwards on your thighs. As I move closer to your middle you pull your skirt up even more and I get to see a beautiful pussy, bare and ready to be worshiped. I move further up and start touching your labia with my lips. Then I slowly start licking your lips, up and down and up. I sense you getting more excited and start feeling the moistness. Sensing your lust I move further up after a while and circle my tongue around your clit, and also start lightly sucking on it. Your fluids flow and they are my reward. Now I continue licking and sucking unless you take my head and direct me to your favorite spots. Maybe you also want me to rub my noise against you and immerse it into your opening. Maybe you want me to lay on my back whilst you hover above my mouth and start moving your hips. After more soft licking, teasing and sucking you eventually start coming and reward me with more fluids and excitement. After that I slowly let go of your lips, they move down your thighs towards your knees and I let you rest. I rise quietly, put my jacket back on and make my way towards your door where we part.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic