FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I’m 50s and was fucked by a 20 yr old in a disco Pub

I’m 50s and was fucked by a 20 yr old in a disco Pub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otte Bella OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leicestershire uses Clubs to meet guys in

I went out with the girls from a previous workplace, it involved several of those ugly, tasteless stretch-limousines, you get an idea of the calibre of the outing.

We attended several bars in a town some distance from where I and my family live, most bars had discotheque facilities. I worked hard at so called: ’down-to-earth, one of the girls routine’ so appeared very much one of them. At the last disco pub I was asked to dance by a lad younger than my youngest son. I smiled at my friends, saying over my shoulder why not, he appreciates good vintage. Within 2 minutes in the middle the crowded dance floor, he had a hand up my short stylish skirt and had no problems with my micro G-String. I was surprised by his skill for he had most of his fist in me in seconds.

He took my hand guiding it to his cock outside his jeans. God he was BIG or should I say humongous. He came close to my ear and said: as you can almost take my hand I know it will be ok to slide this monster up you.

With almost no preparation just one thrust he was up me. I asked if he'd be careful and he said: ‘how fast do you want me to be. I answered I am about to cum so go as fast as you want.’

I hit my orgasm in what must be a record time for me, I always cum easily but not in a few minutes that’s all it seemed to be as he fucked me as we danced.

As he pulled out I was aware of semen running down the inside of my thigh. Like a shot he had a tissue ready, I took it and whilst still on the dance floor I wiped my groin so I could at least make it to the loo.

Back with the girls, I was all bravado saying: ’he wanted to take me home but I knew you girls needed me as a chaperone.' Not one suspected anything.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I went out with the girls from a previous workplace, it involved several of those ugly, tasteless stretch-limousines, you get an idea of the calibre of the outing.

We attended several bars in a town some distance from where I and my family live, most bars had discotheque facilities. I worked hard at so called: ’down-to-earth, one of the girls routine’ so appeared very much one of them. At the last disco pub I was asked to dance by a lad younger than my youngest son. I smiled at my friends, saying over my shoulder why not, he appreciates good vintage. Within 2 minutes in the middle the crowded dance floor, he had a hand up my short stylish skirt and had no problems with my micro G-String. I was surprised by his skill for he had most of his fist in me in seconds.

He took my hand guiding it to his cock outside his jeans. God he was BIG or should I say humongous. He came close to my ear and said: as you can almost take my hand I know it will be ok to slide this monster up you.

With almost no preparation just one thrust he was up me. I asked if he'd be careful and he said: ‘how fast do you want me to be. I answered I am about to cum so go as fast as you want.’

I hit my orgasm in what must be a record time for me, I always cum easily but not in a few minutes that’s all it seemed to be as he fucked me as we danced.

As he pulled out I was aware of semen running down the inside of my thigh. Like a shot he had a tissue ready, I took it and whilst still on the dance floor I wiped my groin so I could at least make it to the loo.

Back with the girls, I was all bravado saying: ’he wanted to take me home but I knew you girls needed me as a chaperone.' Not one suspected anything. "

"calibre of the outing" and "worked hard at so called "down-to-earth" and yet quite happy to be shagged in the middle of a dance floor lol lol lol lol

Haha :o)

"I went out with the girls from a previous workplace, it involved several of those ugly, tasteless stretch-limousines, you get an idea of the calibre of the outing.

Back with the girls, I was all bravado saying: ’he wanted to take me home but I knew you girls needed me as a chaperone.' Not one suspected anything. "

Good story ive done similar but not got fucked on the dance floor but taken to the mens loos and fucked there quick and hard, returning to my husband shortly after with cum still running down my legs lol

Great story had me horny this morning and I have not been able to stop thinking about it all day in work.

Thanks for sharing

Ah mixing with the common people and not looking down your nose at them.

Lovely to hear.

"Ah mixing with the common people and not looking down your nose at them.

Lovely to hear."

Aren'y you guilty of inverted snobbery?

I'm certainly no snob, that doesnt stop me having a view on Stretch Limo's et al.

I bet the jammy sod loved every quick second of it.

Back with the girls, I was all bravado saying: ’he wanted to take me home but I knew you girls needed me as a chaperone.' Not one suspected anything.

Good story ive done similar but not got fucked on the dance floor but taken to the mens loos and fucked there quick and hard, returning to my husband shortly after with cum still running down my legs lol"

Yours is the better way

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh my...even the stories section gets to have arguing and bitchy comments.

I really don't get it on here sometimes.

A little tip, if you can't take it, don't give it out.

"Oh my...even the stories section gets to have arguing and bitchy comments.

"

A little tip, this is a swingers site not a bitching site! I didn’t give it, but my god I can give it back!

By *uffdiver946Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I have to say that I adore slutty behavior especially bareback and more especially by a classy lady!!! x

oh wow, what a fantatsic story had be feeling very hard and horny, would just love to recreate the magic with you xx

A nice thought and a wonderful fantasy, but let's not get too carried away, it's only a story.

A couple of years ago my ex went to a party and having got a bit d*unk she ended up in bed with a 20 year old.

We still occasionally have sex together and it's always a massive turn on when she tells me about it.

He fucked her 3 times and was still as hard as iron when she left

"he had most of his fist in me in seconds"

"A couple of years ago my ex went to a party and having got a bit d*unk she ended up in bed with a 20 year old.

We still occasionally have sex together and it's always a massive turn on when she tells me about it.

He fucked her 3 times and was still as hard as iron when she left "

Tell that to Dr Who, above you here!

""he had most of his fist in me in seconds" "

'ebay' at least try it, as you MIGHT be able to get a life there!

""he had most of his fist in me in seconds"

"

no need for 'ebay' thanks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Oh my...even the stories section gets to have arguing and bitchy comments.

A little tip, this is a swingers site not a bitching site! I didn’t give it, but my god I can give it back!

"

A big tip...never assume a comment was about you

Forum Mod

O o O oo

""he had most of his fist in me in seconds"

"

Hmmm I think maybe you could do with reading your own post that I quoted above this one.

Think maybe this should be shut now.

Please people, if you don't like something that was written please be respectful when posting your views.