FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my mothers friend fantasy

my mothers friend fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

growing up none of my mothers friends would catch my eye if they were laid out across my bed in there birthday suit, so when I was a teenager and my mother took a detour home to visit a friend i had never meet before I threw my head back in annoyance as all i wanted to do was go home, that was until we pulled into the driveway and the door opened to reveal Jacky.

Jacky was back then mid 40'S about 5ft 6 with shoulder length hair she had a smile that would light up a room but something in her eyes when she grinned would make your cock twitch. she stood there in the door way this well dressed sexy goddess of my dreams. she was married with two kids a lad that was 2 years younger than me and a daughter that was 1 year older (and might i add just as sexy)

I became friends with here son but more for an excuse to see his mother and sister.through the years Jacky would visit and no matter what i was doing I made sure to go down and say hello.

there was one day that sticks with me to this day, I was sitting at the same side of the table as her while we were all chatting when she placed her hand on my leg and slowly moved it up to where her fingers where almost toughing my now semi erect cock, to her it was probably innocent but in my teenage mind it sent thought racing through my head making it hard to leave the table as my now fully erect cock was straining my jeans. she made a comment about how I reminder her of ben her husband when he was younger, now this drove me wild this sexy milf telling me how I reminded her of her husband when they got together was the biggest confidence boost I ever had, Did that mean she wanted to revisit the old days using me instead of her husband?

this is where the fantasy comes from, above is the real encounter with my moms friend probably innocent in her mind be thought about many night in mine. by the way in the story will be based when I was 18, let me know if you want me to continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

It wasn’t long after my 18th birthday I running into a supermarket to grab a couple of things as I walked through the isles something caught my eye and it wasn’t a product, there in the office supplies section was an amazing figure bent right over looking at some ink, I didn’t even care who say me as I took in every inch of this figure. Standing in front of me was a woman with a figure to die for, in skin tight jeans her showing off every beautiful curve in her legs exaggerated by her leper’s print heeled boots , not a killer heel but just enough to help shape up her legs nicely and as for her ass omg wow peach perfect ass, as I stood staring I hadn’t realized that I was caught in the act and quickly she turned to face me, John is that you, oh crap I though realizing I had been caught staring at jackys all I went a little red, omg how are you, she exclaimed while stepping towards me to give me a hug, as she wrapped her arms around me holding her tight beautiful body close to mine the aroma of her perfume sent me into a trance, trying to concentrate on not letting my thoughts get the better of me, I quickly broke the hug and took a little step back , but that only made things worse as I stepped out of her embrace I was meet with 2 lovely perky C cup breast bursting out through her very very tight fitting white blouse, as she talked about how long it had been and how grown up I had gone, all I could do was admire every inch of her body, Jacky now in her 50’s would give any 18 year old a run for there money with an amazing body and a face that not just portrayed beauty but also sofistacted sexiness she was a solid 10, driffiting in and out of what she was saying I caught the grasp of she was trying to get ink for her computer but wasn’t sure the difference, I helped her get what she needed and went to say my good byes so I could continue shopping when she asked me would I be able to help her change to ink as she was home alone for the weekend but needed to print some documents for work.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Looking forward to discovering how this one develops.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Go on please do continue

By *aughtyThirtiesCplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

please carry on

Keep going

Loving the build up

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Getting interesting

it wasn't long until i pulled into the her driveway remembering the time I first laid eyes on this goddess, and although nearly 7 years had passed she had only seemed to get better with age, like a fine wine but a fine wine i wanted to do awful things too. just as I approached the door it sprung open, and after the pleasantries, and he usual offer of tea or coffee, I said sure let me get to work on installing the ink, she took my hand and lead me into the corner of the sitting room where she had a desk set up in the corner, so I quickly as you like just slotted in the ink ( not the only thing i would be slotting into) and said there you go.

Omg god just that easy, wow thank you she said with delight, "no problem I did notice on your screen its saying it needs an update and that you have a virus on it, i can sort it in a few minutes if you just sign in. just as I turned to face the screen she length over my shoulder with her breasts nearly popping out of her top i couldn't help but turn and get a cheeky peek, I turned towards her, her beautiful perky tits so close i could lick them, the temptation was so hard to not give into, her breasts so close to my face that with the smell of her perfume was enchanting and almost sending me into a trance, put for the 10 seconds or so it took her to type her password was all it took for my cock to start aching in my pants. but as the moment passed I got back to fixing her computer, "Im going to be really rude and jump in for a quick shower if you don't mind.delighted to have her out of the room I said no problem and as soon as she left the room I readjusted my cock in my pants to stop the pain.

Soon I could here the shower stop and a few moments later I could here Jacky walk into the room and just as I had got rid of my Hard on I turned to see Jacky standing there looking sexier than ever, I just took a deep breath and took in every inch of her body, starting with her perfectly manicured feet leading up to her legs with although average in length because of there shape the seemed to go on for days. she was wearing one of those small asian themed silk Bathrobes, so loosely tied it looked like it would fall open at any moment, parted at the top just enough that I could get a look at lace bra holding in what I wanted to see, beads of water still sitting on the tops of her breasts, as my gaze lifted to her face there she stood hair still wet with a slight curl on it, but it was her face that said it all, no makeup what so ever on her but her sallow skin silky smooth skin glisned in the sun light that was fading away through the window, and on her face was the kinkiest of looks a crooked smile as she bit her bottom lip, her eyes that was the give away as her gaze was at the ever growing tent being pitched in my pants.

Having any trouble? her words confused me and my face gave it away as I automatically looked at my groin. "with the computer? she said with a laugh.fuck I thought have i got the wrong signal and made things awkward, I wanted the world to swallow me up, but they she moved towards me and as she length it to look at the screen she was so close that her wet hair was resting on my shoulder as In my peripherals I could see her gown saying forward giving me a perfect view to what was underneath, her sent and the sight of her breasts was almost to much to handle

"it wasn't long until i pulled into the her driveway remembering the time I first laid eyes on this goddess, and although nearly 7 years had passed she had only seemed to get better with age, like a fine wine but a fine wine i wanted to do awful things too. just as I approached the door it sprung open, and after the pleasantries, and he usual offer of tea or coffee, I said sure let me get to work on installing the ink, she took my hand and lead me into the corner of the sitting room where she had a desk set up in the corner, so I quickly as you like just slotted in the ink ( not the only thing i would be slotting into) and said there you go.

Omg god just that easy, wow thank you she said with delight, "no problem I did notice on your screen its saying it needs an update and that you have a virus on it, i can sort it in a few minutes if you just sign in. just as I turned to face the screen she length over my shoulder with her breasts nearly popping out of her top i couldn't help but turn and get a cheeky peek, I turned towards her, her beautiful perky tits so close i could lick them, the temptation was so hard to not give into, her breasts so close to my face that with the smell of her perfume was enchanting and almost sending me into a trance, put for the 10 seconds or so it took her to type her password was all it took for my cock to start aching in my pants. but as the moment passed I got back to fixing her computer, "Im going to be really rude and jump in for a quick shower if you don't mind.delighted to have her out of the room I said no problem and as soon as she left the room I readjusted my cock in my pants to stop the pain.

Soon I could here the shower stop and a few moments later I could here Jacky walk into the room and just as I had got rid of my Hard on I turned to see Jacky standing there looking sexier than ever, I just took a deep breath and took in every inch of her body, starting with her perfectly manicured feet leading up to her legs with although average in length because of there shape the seemed to go on for days. she was wearing one of those small asian themed silk Bathrobes, so loosely tied it looked like it would fall open at any moment, parted at the top just enough that I could get a look at lace bra holding in what I wanted to see, beads of water still sitting on the tops of her breasts, as my gaze lifted to her face there she stood hair still wet with a slight curl on it, but it was her face that said it all, no makeup what so ever on her but her sallow skin silky smooth skin glisned in the sun light that was fading away through the window, and on her face was the kinkiest of looks a crooked smile as she bit her bottom lip, her eyes that was the give away as her gaze was at the ever growing tent being pitched in my pants.

Having any trouble? her words confused me and my face gave it away as I automatically looked at my groin. "with the computer? she said with a laugh.fuck I thought have i got the wrong signal and made things awkward, I wanted the world to swallow me up, but they she moved towards me and as she length it to look at the screen she was so close that her wet hair was resting on my shoulder as In my peripherals I could see her gown saying forward giving me a perfect view to what was underneath, her sent and the sight of her breasts was almost to much to handle"

Looking like it could get interesting

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *rtmarshMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

Getting interesting

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Loving this story, we have all had this fantasy at one stage

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice start

harrogate

I actually DID fuck my mum's friend shortly before my 18th.

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Great

By *r NiceeMan  over a year ago

Deise

By *lave4umidsMan  over a year ago

visiting

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Keep it going please

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Hope there’s more

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

By *orny_engineerMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *OWERFLOWER1Couple  over a year ago

southeast essex

Nice story H the gf x

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *acelvisMan  over a year ago

thurso

Very nice

She stood up grabbed my hand I’ve something in the bedroom I’ll like you to have a look at two. As we rushed down the hallway I felt like all my dreams had come true, the bedroom door flung open and she ushered me in the door for a modest home her room was anything but, here was a 4 poster super king bed, with grey silk sheets two one side I could see there was an unsuit and as I walked in closer I could see there was a door at the other side of the room looked like a walk in wardrobe, as my mind was racing with the thought of what was about to go down, when suddenly heart renchedly she guided me over to a desk, would you be able to update this for me two if you don’t mind. Sure I said trying to hold back the look of disappointment, I sat down and started it up , the usual updates pop up and I hit accept running antivirus software to check for viruses, as I had everything running sitting her disappointed, looking at the computer I spotted I high end webcam on the wall above me and above that a mirror, now my mind was racing I could be nothing I thought but an odd place for a mirror And a webcam, I started to look across the room, there on a shelf only inches away was a tiny lace thong I couldn’t resist I check to see if I was clear and brought it to my nose, omg they smelled amazing, such a sweet smell , suddenly I heard jacky opening the door on the closet and walking into the room I tree the tong away, and acted like I was still working on the computer.

Why don’t you come here and try some fresh ones? She said in a suductive voice, I dropped my head thinking fuck I’m caught , I’m sorry I said as I swiveled in the chair holding my head down staring at the floor, sorry what have you to be sorry for? I just think you would enjoy these more. What I thought as I lifted my gaze,

There she was standing in the door way of the closet, in a pair of black swade killer heels, her legs wrapped in black silky hold ups, being held be the clasps of a garter belt , wearing a tiny lace thong and a matching bra , hair now dry and straightened. My jaw dropped to the floor and within seconds I could feel the precut start oozing out of my already rock hard cock.

I was hoping you would like it, she said as she ever so seductively start walking towards me playing with her hair and biting her lip, for the first time in my life words escaped me I was tounge tied. I just sat there taking it all in. As she got closer she took my hand and placed in rite on her right tit, I was in heaven, I’ve always loved catching you trying to get a peak at these, as she said that she leanght in put her lips right to my ear, I’ve teased you for long enough now it’s time to give you what you want, I’m yours and I’m going to rock your world. With that she length in and planted her lips on mine, I removed my hand from her breast and with one swift motion I grabbed both of her ass cheaks and pulled her so that she was now straddeling me on the chair. I broke the kiss and started running kisses down her neck her sent and the sight of her sending me into a fit of passion, as I kissed my way from her collarbone to her breasts she unclasped her bra and flung it away. I grab them with both hands squeezing them flicking her rock hard nipples with my fingers. I took her nipple in my mouth sucking on these breasts I’ve been dreaming about, lightly nibbling on her nipples as I switched back and forth between them, all the while my hands roaming her back but always settling on her two perfectly formed ass cheeks.

Why are you still dressed she said while tugging at my T-shirt, I nearly let her get it over my head before my mouth was back on those breast’s, she started bucking her hips back and forth grinding her pussy into my cock through my jeans. Oh he must be uncomfortable, she giggled with that she slid off me landing on her knees in between my legs, she grabbed my belt with purpose and ripped it open then my fly nearly pulling the buttons off In the meantime, I lifted my ass off the chair helping her to pull down my jeans, as my cock sprung up still in my boxers she grabbed the base and licked the head through my boxers, uuumnm I’ve been wandering what your cock would look like, just like I thought a nice thick one, with that she grabbed the elastic of my boxers and in one clean swoop she had them completely off,grabbing the base of my now naked cock she smiled looked up at me with a devilish look and says bon appite and slams her face down one me so much so I could feel the tip of my 7 inch cock hit the back of her troat, she kept it there like that for a few seconds and with the vibrations of her moaning with a mouth full of my cock she nearly sent me over the edge, her head lifted and after a gulp of air she slowed things down running her tounge around the top of my cock, up and down the sides and as soon as her tounge reached my balls she would take them in her mouth one by one listening to her slurping on my balls , she worked her way back up and started to tease me, between sucking and licking she had me right where she wanted me, she kept bringing me rite to the point of shooting my cum all over her then easing off and prolonging the pleasure.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Right fellow fabbers I want you to get involved let this story has a lot more to come and I want input

Do you want

A - caught by daughter and she wants something to keep quite

Or

B - husband finds out.

Get the votes in, it will make it more intresting for us all

Should really have someone looking after me while I write so I can have two hands free.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

A

B me thinks lol

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A is a good option

Stewarton

A

renfrewshireish

A

This is the dream!

harrogate

A

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

A

A

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

A

By *asonmason51Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Its got to be A all the way

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

A

She let my cock slip out of her mouth looked up at me with a kinky smile, your turn now, I growled at her I stood up grabbed her by her hair and lifted her up to her feet, I grabbed her by her ass cheeky and lifted her up off the ground she wrapped her legs around me as my hands held her cheeky, I kissed my way down her neck, towards her tits and just as I was about to take her nipple in my mouth I lifted her abit higher and threw her onto the bed , “ oh that’s it take controll she me you want me” oh little did she know what I wanted to do, I grabbed her ankles and flung her legs open, dropping to my knees I un clasped her gaffer belt from her holdups all the while kissing her thighs, I lifted my head and looked at her she now had a pulled a pillow down behind her head and was lying there biting her lip, “you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to get you in this position” I said to her while I’m one swift motion pulling down her black thong , “show me” she said as I threw her beautiful legs up on either shoulders, working my way up to her beautiful mound with kisses on the inside of her leg , finally I worked myself up to her now soaking wet mound, I kissed the top of her she moaned and I thought now my turn to drive her wild. I kissed the bottom of mound and with one swift movement licked the length of her, finishing with a swift lick at the top driving causing her legs to tighten around my neck, oh I knew she loved it, and she tasted amazing, so good if I could I would order it at a restaurant I would. After a few minutes of playing with her using my tounge, I had her right where she had me, her legs where like a death grip around my head the feeling of the hold ups against my skin was amazing, she was starting to breath faster and faster, her arms where spread wide and she was clawing at the skeets, I could feel her body starting to tense I knew she was just about loose all control.

Funtown

i stood up and leaned in over her and kissed her with both passion and lust and as i leaned in i could feel the tip of my rock hard cock touching her soaking wet mound i broke the kiss and started sucking biting her neck and nibbling on her ear. i whispered "I've wanted to do this since i first saw you' with that i gave one big trust of my hips pushing my cock in about half way, she let out a half moan mixed with a yelp I settled myself then and before pushing myself inside her until my balls rested against her. i slowly started to build up my rhythm until i was a good sustainable pace, i was in heaven my dreams had come true, I had picked up such a pace that my balls hitting of her started to make a slapping sound, she had been quite biting down on her lip her head right back against the pillow, but soon she started to lose her lips moaning and groaning, she sounded amazing i was starting to run out of steam and as i started to slow my strokes she leant forwards and pushed me off her, " get up on that bed its my turn she demanded

i lay on my back in the middle of this huge bed, jacky straddled me she took my cock in her hand between her legs as she lowered herself down on me leaning in for a kiss she grabbed me hands and placed them on her perfect breasts "squeeze them as tight as you can. with that she started grinding on me back and forth picking up such a pace that if we weren't sweaty id say I would of had fracking burn. she threw one her head back with one hand keeping the playing with her hair she had the other hand pushing against my chest, "go on squeeze my tits your horny little fuck she shouted, go on slap them squeeze them, go on harder" this was causing me to loose all control as Jacky knew it, that's when she stopped grinding, she lifted her hips up a slight bit and slammed down on my cock, "oh fuck" i couldn't help the words escaping my mouth she started to bounce on my with such want, it wasn't long until i could feel myself loose control and suddenly my eyes started to roll into the back of my head and m body started to lock up my hands turned to vices on her breasts, suddenly stream after stream shot from my cock right into her, that along with how hard i squeezed her breasts was enough to push her over the edge swell, 'oh yes oh yes OMG yes, she screamed and she dropped on top of me and I could feel her cum shot from her around my now deflating cock that was still inside her. we just lay there both panting and trying to catch are breath, I was in heaven this stunning Milf I have wanted for years just gave me the ride of my life and now she is lying naked on top of me, I was a mile high, that is until I heard the noise of A camera taking a picture.

Jacky ripped around and landed beside me in the bed, and as i sat up pulling the covers over me, there stood Becks Jackie daughter with a grin on her face and her phone in her hand, No point in covering up now I have what I want, oh wait until Dad sees these. my face dropped as I turned to face Jackie who had the same expression what had we done we just got caught.

To Be continued

harrogate

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!

What a twist

Stoke-on-Trent

mmmm interesting twist

Funtown

Redditch

This is a hot story!

By *avingabreakMan  over a year ago

Near the Border

harrogate

Becks laughed telling us she had all she needed and left the room, oh fuck Jacky what do we do know? I said as the panic ran through my body, “don’t panic just let me go talk to her” she said as she put on a her dressing gown and headed out the door, im getting out of here I shouted out to her, she stopped dead in her tracks in the door and told me to stay put that she would sort it. I got dressed and lay on the bed ready to hear shouting eyeing up the window planning my escape, but there was silence deafening silence that seemed to last for ages, after a while I heard Jacky shout out, John come here for a minute, oh no what was about to happen, my heading spinning thoughts of what was going to happen running through my mind as I eased myself up the hall towards the sitting room, moving like I was in a swat team checking doors as I walked up not knowing wether to run or go into them, as I reached the door I took a deep breath and walked in to the sitting room, there was becks and jacky staring at me jacky with a big grin on her face and becks with her eyes fixated on my cock, it was at that moment I realized I was rock hard again leaving a bulge in my pants. “Come in honey and take a seat” jacky said while patting the small space on the seat between the two of them, as I sat down Jacky put her arm around me and announced that they had cake to an agreement, “so me and becks have had a chat about what she saw, and after explaining that sex doesn’t have to be a big deal, it is there for are enjoyment, we have realized that I don’t need to keep you to myself”, I cut her off there “what are you saying” “hold on now let me finish, see becks here is like her mother she has a very sexual appetite but at the moment her boyfriend just isn’t fulfilling her needs, so instead of making a big deal of what we have done she has realized that you will be more useful to her in the bedroom than out of the picture, So now you don’t just have a sexy milf to pleasure you now get the younger version. So becks why don’t you go to your room and get more comfortable and I’ll get John here ready for you. Said Jacky as becks left the room glancing back at me with a sly grin.

As soon as she left I turned to jacky, what are you doing?” Don’t worry Becky isn’t going to say a word as long as she gets what I got , turns out she was there longer than we thought she was outside playing with herself listening for most of our, quality time, plus come on you can’t tell me you don’t want to play with the perky tits and did you see her bum in those leggings I know you want to” I couldn’t argue with her, she was right Becky had an amazing body she was a beautiful girl, but also like her mother had a very sexy smile, her tits where bigger than her mother and I’d always find myself staring when the opportunity arose, and for her ass that was on another level, since I knew becks I was always breaking my neck to catch a glimpse at her ass always in leggings or tight slacks school pants and later in life work pants, or the one time I was in her room after Christmas as she was showing me a dance mat she had gotten, she showed me her moves standing inches away from me so that her bouncing ass was right in my face, while she wore lounging shorts glued to her curvy ass that left the bottoms of her cheeks exposed, now I was about to become her new sex toy, although the shaking from being caught by her hadn’t gone the excitement of getting to do anything my dirty little mind had wanted to for year now outweighed the risks. “Now go down to my unsuit and get a shower and in the closet you will find some new bowers belonging to my husband , oh and he on top of the dresser there is his cologne we want you smelling good for my little girl now. So I headed for the shower thinking about the sex I just had with an amazing milf and the sex I was about to have with her 20 year old daughter.

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Keep going

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Stewarton

harrogate

Stoke-on-Trent

Nice twist, looking forward to more

I jumped in the shower, cleaning off the smell of sex from my body and Jackies juices from my cock, i stood there for a couple of minutes just letting the water bounce off me as I took in how this day had gone only a couple of hours ago I was shopping, little did I know I would soon be living out my fantasy of fucking a smoking hot milf like Jacky, Never in my wildest dreams did I think this was possible, And now I am about to be her daughters sex toy, by now I was rock hard I said fuck it and let the worry go from my mind, jumping out of the shower and drying myself off I though this is a dream situation why let consequences ruin it, as i got dressed, i put of the cologne and headed out of the un suite, there was Jacky lying on the bed waiting for me, feeling like I was on top of the world i turned to her "how do I look?" "like one lucky guy" she playfully laughed, "are you sure about this Jacky, Like it is your daughter"

she smiled got up from the bed and kissed me taking my hand and putting it into her dressing gown and right to her pussy, Wow she was absolutely soaking, " oh I'm sure, matter of fact I've never been more sure of anything before, this is amazing. Wow I new from today she had a dirty side but feeling how wet she was again at the thought of sharing me with her daughter let me know just how dirty she really was. she kissed my neck and grabbed my cock giving it a good squeeze " Now go show her who is boss and rock her world, Wow Ive had mothers approval to date their daughters before but encouraging me to go fuck her daughter was a new one, albeit strange this was the hottest situation I had ever been in.

I left the room and walked the short distance down the hall way to beckys room, the door was slightly a Jar so I stepped up took a deep breath and walked in, the smell of her perfume covered the room and boy did it smell good, but as I walked in there was no sign of becky, I stepped towards the bed and just as I reached it I heard the door close behind me, I quickly turned and there I saw her, there she stood in a pair of red hiller high heels, Crips clean white knee high socks, I tiny tartan schoolgirl skirt, and a tight white top that with a bra that was pushing her big natural juice breasts out on display, she was the ultimate fantasy of a sexy school girl I have ever seen, and to top it all off she had done her hair in boxer braids oh boys i was going to have fun bending this 20 year old sexy slut over the bed and pulling on those braids as I drove my cock into her.

Stoke-on-Trent

Funtown

As i stood there is aww of what i was seeing she she walked towards me she placed one hand behind my head pulling me into a deep passionate kiss and the other hand reached down and grabbed my now rock hard cock through my jeans, she broke the kiss "why have you him stuck in there it seems he wants to come and play" with that she lunged back into the kiss and with her free hand quickly undone my belt and my jeans letting the drop to the door, her technique was amazing and it was clear she had done that many times, as my jeans hit the floor i Kicked them off to the side as she pulled at my t-shirt pulling it over my hands now roaming her body down her back over her ass and up her skirt grabbing and squeezing on bare ass cheeks, I drew my hand back and slapped her ass as hard as I could, she moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced together, Oh i was going to have fun here I could tell, with one hand still up her skirt I ran the other up her back until i reached her braids I grabbed one and yanked her head backwards causing her to break our kiss I held it there as i started kissing under her collarbone kissing my way down her neck until I reached her breasts I kissed them both then I took my hand off her cheek and started to squeeze her left breast her moans when getting louder then I suddenly stopped kissing and gave her a little bit on the top of her breasts she let out a gasp and as I slowly increased the pressure of the bite she let out another gasp followed " that's it treat me like a slut, hurt me please me tease me just use me' Wow I thought as i stopped biting and lifted my head to look at her, she leaned slightly back and with both her hands resting on my chest she shoved me back onto the bed, as soon as I landed on my back she jumped me straddling me , grinding me pelvis into my cock, she brought her head up until our eyes where directly in line, "is this what you wanted when you where perving on me, all them times staring at my ass with your hard cock bulging out of your pants, I bet you have been dying to fuck me" while she spoke her I was picturing all the times Ive fantasied about her while staring at her not knowing she new I was looking, Did she ever go to her room and play with herself knowing she was turning me on? was this her plan all along. as these thoughts where going through my head she had started pulling my boxers down causing me cock to spring up to attention, I wriggled up the bed allowing her to stud straddle my legs but now her head was right in line with my cock, she grasped the base and while not breaking eye contact with me she licked the head tasting my precum "uuuummm nice and tasty" she purred before in one swift movement talking my entire length into her mouth in one go.

More of this thank you

Stewarton

harrogate

By *each bumCouple  over a year ago

west yorks

Sexy

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Fab story

More

Redditch

Funtown

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

renfrewshireish

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Very nice

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

(thumbw)

harrogate

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Definitely would love to read more of this

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

This is very horny

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Loving the story especially Jacky she sounds so hot

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Great story.

Lying there with her tongue dancing around my bell end , one hand grasping the base as the other hand lightly played with my balls, this coupled with the feeling of her stocking cover legs was unreal, I grabbed her braids pulling her head off my cock, “them tits look all cooked up in there, why not free them.” A sexy sly smile came across her face “oh how long have you been waiting to see these?” She asked as she pulled her top off revealing her pink lace see through bra. “Longer than you would like to know” laughing she wrapped her hands around her back and in a swift movement she released the clasp and shock her bra off, It was like the world turned into slow motion, watching her bra being removed and her beautiful firm breast’s bounce out out, smiling from ear to ear she shook her body causing them to jiggle , and oh what a sight, “so were they worth the wait” she purred. Without saying a word I bucked my hips causing her to move up my body, she went in to kiss me but just as our lips where about to meet I grabbed her braids and pulled her head back , leaving her breasts right in line with my mouth , I lunges forward latching onto her beautiful hard nipples incircled by her symmetrical Areola’s , she was purring like a cat, as I let the nipple slip out of my mouth I smiled at her, she was biting her lip eyes glazed over in a sexual high, I lifted my left hand up cupping her breast and giving it a squeeze , “oh that’s it use me, squeeze them , with that I let go and slapped her breast, “oh yeah it hurts so good,” hearing that was all the permission I needed I put my mouth back to work, this time biting down on her breasts every once in a while, pulling harder on her hair, if her moans of pleasure didn’t tell me she liked it a little rough the fact she was now grinding her pelvis into my hip and through the very little fabric of her thong rubbing up against my cock I could feel that they were soaking wet, oh my god if only I would have known years ago how sex mad she was. “ wow that’s wet warm and inviting, why not take that thong off and let her out to play” letting go of my grip on her braid she stood up over me giving me a great view up her skirt at her tiny pink thong, she hooked her thumbs under her waist band and dropped them down her lovely shapely legs, lifting one leg out she kicked her little thong up landing it straight into my face, I quickly grabbed them and gave them a sniff, wow did they smell good “how long have you been wanting to smell my panties” she seemed to love hearing how much I wanted her through the years, “oh not the first time I’ve had your panties in my face, just they have never been so freasg” “ wow you dirty fuck I bet you used to love smelling my panties, how do they taste?” “ I don’t know but I’d rather taste it from source” with that I sat up on the bed her still standing meant my head was directly in line with her pussy all that stands in the way is the tiny excuse of a schoolgirl skirt, I dipped my head under the skirt and right up to her pussy, kissing just above her hairless beautiful pussy I ran my hands up the backs of her legs causing her to giggle at my light touch, as I reached the crease between her cheeks and then sexy legs, I lifted my hands grabbing a cheek in each hand, meanwhile using my tongue to flick her clit in one swift motion. “OMG yes, that’s it taste me taste my pussy,” she shouted at the top of her lunges, wow she tasted amazing I had to taste more, letting go of her cheeks I lay back on the bed leaving her wanting more, “ oh down leave me like that” she pleaded with me, “oh I’m not finished with you, them legs of yours look like a nice face warmer, that’s all she needed with a Hughes smile on her face she slowly kneeled down , her stocking cover thighs on either side of my face while I could feel the heat radiating from her soaking wet pussy,

Lust took over and teasing her went out the window I went to work on her sweet tasting pussy, my tongue dancing all over lapping up every bit of juice I could, she was moaning so loud it was echoing across the house, I had no doubt that Jacky could hear her daughters pleasure moans, I flicked licked and could feel her starting to climax I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hand and squeezed the life out of them, with that she ground her pussy into my tongue and just as I got to her clit I flicked my tongue, that pushed her over the edge her tights squeezing my head her whole body locked up and started to convulse, her breathing shallow and fast, “ Oh my god oh my god fuck yes I’m cumming I’m cumming I’m Cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmming , A small amount of her juices squirted out and onto my face, mainly hitting my tongue, I swallowed all and licked the remainder that sat on her pussy lips glistening. After a couple more licks she pushed my head down onto the bed “no more I need that cock of yours in my pussy and I need it know. She said falling off me and lying back across the bed.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

harrogate

Glad somebody had commented on this I had forgot about it, hope you like the new installment more to come.

Wow

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ??

Very hot

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago