FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Making me earn him

Making me earn him

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He knew I'd fancied him for ages but today he was really flirting back. Looking me up and down, checking me out when he didn't think i was looking. It felt good.

As I left work it was dark, he offered me a lift. I looked at him puzzled, my car was parked next to him? 'Follow me on the car' he said.

I did so wondering what this was about but i was pretty sure I'd be getting a bit more from him than our usual working relationship so i felt nervous and excited.

We were in a quiet rural area as he pulled off the road into a pub car park. But the pub seemed to be closed. We parked at the back of the car park and i got out of the car. 'It seems closed' i stated. 'Its a secluded car park i wanted, not a pub' he laughed.

'Tell me, do you want me?' He asked. I felt shy. 'I am attracted to you yes' i reply.

'Can i see your tits?' I was shocked and didn't respond. 'This is me, its what i do. I like daring fun, outdoor sex. If you want a piece of me, i need to know that we're on the same wavelength. Now take your blouse and bra off and put them in your car'.

I felt compelled to do what he said, the thought of this hot guy staring at my naked breasts was turning me on. I did what he asked. The cold air tightening my nipples instantly. I opened the car door to deposit my clothes.

'Slip that thong from under your skirt and leave it in the car too. Trust me, I'm going to enjoy you like you've always wanted me to.'

I removed my knickers feeling really vulnerable and exposed. As i closed the car door, his eyes were all over me, he reached out and his finger and them grabbed my left nipple. As he pinched the nipple something released inside me. I felt my pussy dampen as he continued playing with my nipple.

I really liked this guy, i want to be his girlfriend not his fuck toy but i was under his spell. I'd take whatever i could get. He told me to turn around. A had my back to him, no idea what was going to happen next. I felt his fingers at the hem of my skirt, he caressed my thighs, pushingmy skirt of as his hands climbed higher, part of me was begging for those hands to reach up to my pussy and sink his fingers i to my wetness. He stopped and stood behind me. 'Hands on your head' he demanded, as i lifted my hands, his arms came round the front of me grabbing both

Breasts. His fingertips tweaking my nipples, i felt that familiar feeling deep inside, as he pulled me close his erection pushed into my bum. I was embarrassingly wet now, i could feel it trickling onto my upper thigh. I couldn't help it, my body disobeyed me whilst completely obeying him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

nice, teasing start.

"nice, teasing start.

"

Tease? Moi lol x just needed a little break, I'll continue x

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Oh yeah great start

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My back arched as he continued playing might my nipples, the tenderness of them turning me on even more, they had grown so big and hard.

His hands left my breasts and found the back of my skirt, i felt him unzip it as he whispered in my ear 'step out of your skirt and face me.' I followed his command, as i faced him completely naked, his eyes staring at my body. 'You are so hot and I really want to fuck you. Will you let me?'

'Yes' i replied. 'I really want you to fuck me'

'That's a good girl now lean over the bonnet of your car and spread your legs. Tell me, have you had many cocks in your arse?'

'No, never!' I started to feel nervous 'I don't think it would fit'

'Should we try?' He said.

'Please no, it will hurt and I'm not that kind of girl.'

'You are totally naked outdoors in a car park where anyone could just drive in. You are bent over the bonnet of your car and you are so wet that you have dripped into your car. What kind of girl does that make you. You've asked me to fuck you and now you are limiting what i can do. I will put my cock inside you, i will treat you like a princess and fuck you like a whore.'

He was stood behind me now, the end of his cock against my pussy. I could feel it and wanted it so much.

'So tell me, what kind of girl are you? The girl who gets dressed and leaves or the girl who gives me her body to fuck, lick and suck, every hole. The girl who will be sexually adored and will orgasm to exhaustion' his hands were back on my breasts, fingers tweaking my nipples. 'Answer me with your cunt, if you want me, slide your pussy down my cock and i will fuck you and i promise that you will one day ne begging for my cock in your ass'

His cock felt so huge as my dripping wet pussy slid down his shaft, trying to take it as deep as i could, my body quivering as the orgasm started to build. His fingers tightened on my nipples as he fucked me hard deep and fast. My legs buckled as my orgasm hit, he kept my upright as he just kept pounding my pussy, prolonging my orgasm until a final thrust sent both of us over the edge. He thrusted a few more times as we both felt our orgasms leave us. I stood up. Naked in a car park, cum dripping out of my pussy, my own juices splattered down my legs. He held me close, let's find a pub that's open now, he smiled x

Winchester

Yes.

Teasing.

Just as he did.

And then you let things move on as they should!

I aim to please x

In the pub we chatted and giggled and didn't even talk about what had just happened, idmf it weren't for my sticky legs, I'd thought I'd imagined it. As we left, we kissed in the car park. 'Not as raunchy as the last car park but we will do that again soon. I need to hear you begging me to cum in your ass.

Lincoln

Winchester

can't wait for the next installment.

How naughty can you get??

It was a few nights later and we arranged to meet up again after work. As we left the car park he told me to take off my knickers and pass them to him. I laughed and looked around self consciously, then sat in my car and removed them. 'Follow me' he said as he took then off me.

We arrived at the same pub, it was closed again and we parked up in the same place. He got out and came to my door, you know what to do. I undid my blouse and slipped it into the passenger seat and removed my bra. I stood up and pulled my skirt down. 'Hands on your head and turn around' his hands enveloped my breasts whilst his fingers and thumbs grabbed my nipples tightly. That feeling was deep inside as i felt so aroused. He bent me over the car again, his hands firmly on my breasts, i felt his erection in his trousers pressed against my naked bum. my hands dropped to try to release his cock and he swiftly turned me around and scolded me. 'Did I tell you that you could do that?' He scolded playfully. 'Its time for me to enter hole number 2. I want you on your knees'

His cock felt amazing in my mouth. I had to really relax to get it all in my mouth, as it entered my throat, the saliva helped to lube it up so i could get it deeper and use my hands to wank at the same time. He stroked my hair encouragingly telling me he wanted it deeper, i started to gag which seemed to really turn him on, he fucked my face slowly but firmly. I wanted to taste his cum but he stopped and lifted me to my feet. He pushed me onto the bonnet lifted my legs and slid his cock into my cunt deep, his thrusting was faster. He was going to cum inside me, i felt him explode inside me. He continued to thrust as he carried on emptying himself into me. He pulled away from me and kept my knees wide. 'Push it out! Let me see my spunk dribbling out of your cunt. Piss if you need to, i want to see you empty yourself.' I tried to force it out, I'm sure i did wee a bit but the look on his face was worth it. He admired my pussy as i felt the juices escaping me.

He probed his fingers into my pussy working them around and then sucked his fingers. 'Just checking you were empty, you've been a good girl. Drinks are on me hot stuff, let's go'.

We drove to the pub, the scent of sex all over me. The marks of cum still on the bonnet of my car. I felt so dirty.

Lincoln

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

More please

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"More please "

Our next meet was a few weeks later, i think deep down i was worried about being fucked in the ass and his previous hinting that it would be next. We drove to our usual spot and on the way he text me telling me to strip when i arrived. I did so and sat naked in my car with just my heels on. I received another text saying i want to drive into the car park and see you stood there naked. OMG, i was so nervous but i got out of the car and stood waiting, praying that nobody else would pull into the disused car park. A car entered and i was directly in the headlights. As it approached i saw that it was him and i relaxed. 'I've not got long' he said 'i need to fill your cunt then leave, can you handle that?'. Feeling disappointed i nodded, 'where do you want me?'.

'I'm going to wank and watch you play with yourself, i want to fuck a nice juicy cunt'.

I leaned on the bonnet, spread my legs and started to play with my clit. My finger and thumb pinching it and squeezing it. My nipples hard from the cold so i was so easily aroused. It felt good, I dipped my fingers inside me to get them wet and then returned my strength to my bulbous clit. The first wave hit me, my pussy so wet. He told me to lift one leg and show him how wet i was. I did and the movement made me more sensitive, i felt close to cumming. His head dropped to my pussy. 'You are so wet, you naughty girl, now kneel on the back seat of your car and lean back into my cock' i went to the back seat and got into position, i felt his cock against my pussy and instinctively pushed back and felt him enter me. 'Fuck my cock baby, make me cum fast and hard'

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great story more please

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Brilliant story!

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Guildford

" "
please more wonderful story

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

This could develope into something special. Great writing

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Lincoln

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

This is great!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this keep going

This is hot

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

All good fun!

Wow mmmmm always fantasied about eating a female out on bonnet of car

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please keep it going

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

My wetness helped me to slide him deep into me, I'd managed to find a perfect angle and it felt so good. I was enjoying having the control of fucking him and i could tell he was enjoying it. The orgasm started to hit me and he grabbed my ass cheeks and pushed me off his cock but it was too late, i came. My body shaking and my cunt was gushing, i could feel the juices running down my legs. He was watching me cum and the thought turned me on so much, i arched my back down as i exposed my pussy to him, feeling the drips of my cum hitting my thighs. That looks hot he said, then i felt his cum splash against my wetness, he'd wanked himself to completion. All over my pussy. After he'd emptied himself, his fingers probed my pussy, his juices making his finger slick. 'Don't think I've forgotten' as his wet finger probed my ass. It hurt and i tried to relax, he kept probing, it felt easier and then he'd push further. At one point i let out a little scream as my ass widened to take him. He was then stroking my pussy lips worth both hands but there was still a tightness in my ass. His fingers inside me deep and then he started to slide them in and out forcing the last of my juices out. The tightness in my ass making me feel so full. What had he done to me. 'I've left you a gift, wear it in work tomorrow, I've got to go.' He stood me up and turned me to kiss him before he walked away. I felt my bum and there was something that felt like glass. I tried to pull it out but it hurt. I knew i had to get it out but i didn't want to feel that pain. I was now alone, naked, in a car park with what i thought was a butt plug in my ass with no idea how I'd get it out.

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

After I'd got dressed, i text him and had to tell him that i couldn't get the butt plug out. It hurt to sit down but I'd managed to find a way i could sit. In fact the plug was starting to feel too comfortable in there. I didn't think it would ever come out. I waited 10 minutes, then received a text from him with an address. 'Drive to this address. Enter the front door, there is a blindfold on the floor. Put it on then remove your clothes again. You will then be told what to do. Trust me'

So hot xx more please xx

Someone's got a filthy mind! Loving this!

The door is unlocked, and there is a blindfold on the floor. I tie it on and then start to strip, dropping my clothes on the floor. Again I'm naked with just a plug in my ass. I wait a couple of minutes and i hear a man's voice 'Take 2 steps forward'. I do as he asked and i feel somebody behind me. His hands cup my breasts and he strokes my body, his body close to mine. He kicks my legs apart and then his hands reach down to my pussy 'first, you need to relax' his hands seperate my pussy lips as he pulls them upwards. I feel my clit exposed. My breath is taken away as i feel something touching my clit. Its a tongue, big gentle Lycos of my clit send me into oblivion. It feels so sensual and i relax as this masterful tongue probes my pussy, there's a hard erection pushing into my bum as i feel the orgasm over take me. There are fingers near my pussy, gently circling my entrance. Its too much and as I'm nearing my orgasm, the fingers enter inside me, my body shakes and the fingers then find their way to my bum and the plug is gently pulled from my ass. There was a bit of pain but it felt good and added to my orgasm. My legs felt week and i dropped to my knees. A gentle hand grabbed mine and the plug was placed in my hand. The hands holding my pussy open released and helped me to stay standing. 'Once the door closes, remove the blindfold, get dressed and leave, i hope to see you again'

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Lincoln

Guildford

I definitely hope there's more to come so hot

By *illeatforfreeMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Unreal so hot wish I could write as good as this

Amazing read can't wait to read more #fantasygoals

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Love it

I have the plug in my bag as i head home feeling absolutely wiped out. I jump in the shower and enjoy the feel of my body as i relive the last few hours. I touch my clit but it is still too sensitive, maybe later i think as i smile to myself. I receive a message, 'glad you managed to get it out, my friends enjoyed helping out.' The image he sent to me sent chills down my spine. Its me, naked in a blindfold, my tits are being held in big string hands but my pussy is covered by a head with long brown hair. It was most definitely a woman. I'd never been with a woman before and i felt uneasy. But couldn't deny it was the most amazing feeling at the time. She was extremely good. I knew that no matter how sensitive my clit was, i was ready to cum again, i was so turned on by my first lesbian experience. I headed to my bedroom and held the vibrator at the entrance to my pussy whilst i lookedat the picture, reliving that sensual experience.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

morpeth

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow great story

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow this is so hot girl, keep going loving it xx

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Excellent writing... keep it going please.

Jx

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

There was no way i was going to be able to put the plug in for work but i took it with me in my bag, not knowing what today would bring.

He came over straight away, 'you were a hit with my friends, they want to meet you again. I have an idea. We'll chat soon' his smile was so hot. 'Have you got it in?' I instantly blushed, 'there's no way I'm getting that in there!'

He laughed, 'all in good time!'

As he walked away, my mind raced. What is his idea? Does he want me to have group sex? I'm worried that this is all going down a path I'm not ready to follow. He turns, sees me staring at him and winks at me. Who am i kidding, I'm following that hot guy wherever he's going to take me. I smile and stare at my keyboard trying to get into work mode, the tingling and damp sensation in my pussy not making it easy!

"Excellent writing... keep it going please.

Jx"

thank you xx

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

So incredibly hot

Definitely made my morning

Amazing story I’m hooked

You have me hooked too

Horny story love it.

'You know the address' he said. His voice snapped me out of my work. 'What address?' I asked. 'Last night' he said.

I nodded, he's got a cheeky glint in his eye. '8pm, same drill, enter the house, blindfold on and strip.' He gave me one of those pussy stirring smiles. 'Are you up for it?'

'I really am'

As i pull up outside, the house is in darkness. I enter the house, find the blindfold and tie it over my eyes. I remove my clothes and stand there naked. I feel quite cold today and i feel like I've been waiting there for ages. I hear a door open and close, 'turn around, put your hands up against the door and spread your legs.' I did what he asked and i felt him kick my legs further apart. His hands, gently touched my waist and then stroked me down over my hips, then back up, above my waist, his hands stroked the side of my boobs before they followed my arms up, he grabbed my wrists and i felt them being bound together with some sort of fabric. His hands moved back down my arms and cupped my breasts 'Step backwards with me' he pulled me into him as i stepped backwards, just a couple of steps. 'reach up with your hands'. I did what he asked and he grabbed my wrists pulling them upwards, i heard a click and i realised my hands were somehow locked into place. His hands back on my waist now and and i felt then drop to my hips and then round my bum cheeks. His thumbs traced my inner thigh as he gently pushed my legs apart. I felt something being pulled against my knee, it tightened up, then he moved to my other knee, a similar sensation. I moved my legs to try to understand what was happening, but they hardly moved, they were restrained apart. His hands left my flesh, i heard a door open, then close. I was alone again, completely tied up and blindfolded.

Darlington

The door opened again, i heard footsteps, then something over my head, it was covering my ears, i could hardly hear anything. And i felt my pussy being touched, cold hard fingers probing my labia, searching for my clit. The fingers found it and roughly squeezed and the pain made me jump. The fingers were replaced with a tongue, i knew it was the girl from last time, it felt amazing. As my body relaxed with her expert tongue, hands explored my body. I tensed as i felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart, a finger circling my hole. It must have been wet because it was sliding around and just inside of my hole. I tried to focus on the expert tongue but the fingers were becoming more intrusive and then i felt something big pushing against my anus. I couldn't be the butt plug unless they'd taken it out of my bag. It eased off and the tongue caressed my clit more firmly, it knew exactly how to turn me on as i returned my relaxed state and focused on the amazing sensations. I felt a finger against the entrance to my pussy and i knew i couldn't last any longer, the waves of orgasm started to hit me, gently at first and then i knew i was so close and i felt the fingers slide deep inside and pushing against my insides, my body convulsed as i let the orgasm rip through me, the faint feeling of my anus being stretched as i allowed my body to be overwhelmed. Within about 10 seconds, i was dangling, still restrained, blindfolded, couldn't hear anything, pussy still dripping and my ass plugged. All alone.

Getting better and better.... keep it.... and the butt plug!

It felt like ages in the cold with no clothes on, my arms ached from being held up. I hadn't heard or felt anything and had no idea if there was anyone around me. My pussy juices had splashed down my legs and had started to feel sticky and was drying. I shifted my position slightly and my leg bumped into someone. I now knew i wasnt alone. A body pulled close behind me, hands making their way to my pussy. The fingers pulled my pussy lips apart, exposing my clit which felt really sensitive. I felt a fresh set of fingers, on my clit, rubbing gently, it felt like some kind of gel or lube smothering all of my pussy, around my clit and my hole. The fingers stopped, my pussy lips still spread wide by the person behind me. Nothing happened for a few seconds and i suddenly felt a tongue on my clit, it felt odd, rushed but still very nice. The tongue devoured my pussy, sucking and licking aggressively as if trying to remove all the gel that had been spread over my pussy. If felt like a torment, this hard tongued tongue flicking around my clit and in and around my hole. I couldn't close my legs and the tongue licked ferociously, probing my cunt until suddenly it stopped and again i felt alone. My ear covers were lifted, 'have you had enough of that tongue or do you want more?'

I had a feeling something was odd about this situation but it been turned on so much i really wanted to feel it again, i really wanted to cum again. 'More' i replied. The ear covers went down again and i felt the gel being applied more liberally now, all around my pussy. Fingers inserted the gel inside me too, then i waited for the licking to start again.

Mmm I wonder

Lincoln

"I aim to please x"

Alas your profile prevents me from telling you any stories in private?? :-

And it did, the tongue lapping all around my pussy lips, my knees were weak as the tongue plunged initio my pussy, flicking around in powerful thrusts. It was too much, i left out a loud moan as my orgasm ripped through me. The tongue didn't subside, the intensity was excruciating, my pussy so sensitive but the tongue kept lashing around. I begged it to stop but it kept going, my body in involuntary spasm as I reluctantly let the tongue finish its job.

I was exhausted and I'd had enough. But that didn't matter. They hadn't finished with me.

My ear cover was lifted, 'are you ready for more?'

'I can't take any more' was my pathetic response.

I felt fingers against my pussy which had gone slightly numb after being so intensely yes. And i felt something being forced into my pussy, it didn't feel too big but even my pussy seemed to have had enough. I felt more hands sliding down my back to my bum cheeks and then to my ass, and i remembered that i was still plugged. The fingers grabbed the plug and rotated it slightly. A strange sensation went through my body, it was arousal, when i didn't think i had anything left. I felt cold gel around my anus as the playing with the but plug continued. Pulling it slightly out and letting my ass swallow it again. As if i didn't want to let it out. Gently the plug was pulled out more and more until i felt i was going to break and then my ass closed up free from the plug. Instantly it was replaced. My ear covers were removed. 'I'll leave you ok peace....or pieces' i heard. A small chuckle and the sound of a door closing. My ass cheeks pulled apart as the tip of his cock pushed further in, my body to tired to fight, bit by bit the cock slid in my ass. 'I wanted to take your ass virginity and here i am' and with that i screamed as his cock went deeper I to my ass than i could have ever imagined possible.

Darlington

cheshire/Preston

Loving this x x x

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Another great read from you, I look forward to reading more from you

I tried to catch my breath as he held his cock in deep. 'Please take it out' i cried. 'Relax, try to relax your muscles' . I really tried to relax and he pulled his cock out very slightly and the sensations that went through my body were amazing. He pushed back in and i yelped again, then gently eased out, it felt so good. 'You like it don't you'

'Please be gentle' i said as another wave of ecstasy ripped through me. The small movements in my ass feeling so horny.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Barnsley

As the orgasm took over my body i could feel his cock pounding me hard, my ass seemed to be taking it as i heard the groans from behind me. The panic hit me, 'don't cum inside my ass, please'.

I knew he'd heard me so i took the pounding hoping that he would pull out before he came. The thought of having cum in my ass made me feel dirty. His thrusts getting faster now and the sensations are amazing as my muscles relaxed. I heard sense he was about to cum and i pulled away from him, his hands gripped my hips as his cock thrust deep inside me. His hips pumping everything into me. I collapsed forwards, as his cock finally left my ass. His hands on my bum cheeks pulling them apart. 'Just admiring my work' he said.

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow!!! What a story.

Lucky girl

"Wow!!! What a story. "

Thank you x

Hot

Phew ?? completely hot!!

I need this!

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *llyours300Man  over a year ago

Leigh

Amazing story,

He released me from my restraints and helped me to get dressed. 'Lets go get food if you fancy it.' His arm round me, we walked to our cars as i felt my ass leaking cum.

'How about we go to the works do as a couple next Saturday?'

'I'd like that' i replied. I felt really chuffed, he was mine at last x

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mmmm great story

port talbot

Hot

It was time for the works do and i was dressed to kill, my fave red dress with matching killer heels and bag. As he arrived to pick me up, i feel a wave of excitement and lust, he looked so hot.

We arrived at the place and was greeted with a glass of champagne before being taken to our table. There were some familiar faces but we introduced ourselves top everyone and took our seat. Conversations were dull, kids, cars, holidays etc. I've of the managers from a different department was chatting to me about stuff but i just wanted to be with my man but his attention was elsewhere.

The managers name was Alan and he was obsessed with his pet dog, 'let me show you a picture' he said. 'He's gorgeous' i replied as i looked at the picture. He was a lovely looking dog even though i know nothing about dogs. I kept catching my man's eyes and he gave me some sexy winks. Alan leaned over to me, 'how about this picture of my dog eating your pussy?' He asked. My mind reeled as i stared at the phone, the picture was dark but it was me, hands tied above my head, but i couldn't see anything from the waist down, it was just black. I stared at Alan, who grabbed my leg under the table. 'Great to see you again'

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Shit just got real

" Shit just got real"

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Did the same thing...

morpeth

Did something similar with my gf had her tied to bed while in a 69when her pet came in and started eating her

His hand started to creep up my leg as i froze. I couldn't believe this was happening. 'Lean back, open your legs' he said.

'People will see' i replied, feeling really uncomfortable. I liked at my man and he was just smiling back at me, knowingly.

'Everyone at this table saw you get ass fucked. You've nothing to hide from us.' I couldn't believe this was happening but i sat back in my seat and opened my legs and jumped as his fingers thrust inside me. 'There are 7 cocks around this table wanting to fuck you. Grab your bag you cock lover'

he stood up, fingers still inside me, pulling me up by my cunt.

'Room 106 guys,' he threw a key card on the table 'you know what to do.

WOW

I was scared of people seeing but he took me to a room near the door. My guy followed us in. 'Baby, i want you to suck the table of guys off. Then you can use us for whatever you want. It will be fun' his smile was amazing 'start with me, take your dress off'

I'm in hold ups and a bra, nothing else. 'Take your bra off gorgeous and drop to your knees' i did so and my mouth was soon full of his delicious cock. I sucked it sensually but i knew he just wanted to cum so i sped it up a bit and looked forward to feeling the cock pumping into my throat. I'd hardly recovered when Alan replaced his cock. Second hard cock in my mouth. Alan was rougher and just throat fucked me. I heard the door close and my guy had left me. He was about to cum, he pulled out and cum all over my naked tits. A voice behind him said'just in time' he gave Alan the key card and got his cock out. 'That's it baby, my turn now'

Alan left with the key card. Whilst my mouth was full of this new cock. He wasn't yet hard so i made that a priority. The door opened and somebody else appeared. 'I like being watched' he said as his cock grew in my mouth. He gently but firmly fucked my mouth until his cum slut down my throat. I looked up at the other guy. 'Fuck, I'm going to cum already' as the lat of the guys cum slid down my throat, the new guys cum splashed on my tits. 'I'll get the next two, i heard as the door closed. 'Open your legs and show me your cunt' he said. As i did his hands pulled my pussy lips apart. 'Fuck me they were right, that is one hot pussy'

By *poolmale4funMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Wow got my Cock rock hard here

By *hatBlaqueGuy75Man  over a year ago

london

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Darlington

'Those weren't the rules' one of the guys said as he entered. 'Her mouth, That's it'

'I just wanted to see her pussy, I'm done, she's all yours'

'You'll pay for that later' he said. He slid his cock in my mouth and turned to the other guy 'now fuck off, the keycard is on the table.'

The door closed 'We are going to look after you my dear, in every way' he said, my eyes fixed on him as i sucked his cock wanting to feel him deep.

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Babe!! I hate reading... BUT this right here! Wow!! I had to read every last bit as I was picturing the scene in my head!! Wow your amazing! I’d love to know you! I’d read your words all day long... please don’t stop x

Great story xx

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

After drinking all the guys cum, i used the room to try to look presentable again. I was so hungry as i hadn't eaten so i made my way back to the table feeling quite nervous.

'Have i missed the food' i smiled.

'Not at all, we made them wait for you. '

As Alan poured the champagne into my glass, the waiting staff delivered our starters to the table.

'Enjoy your meal. If there is anything you want, just say. How is your pussy?'

'I feel a bit horny to be honest' I giggled.

'Did you bother to put your knickers back on' he asked. I shook my head and blushed. 'Jake' he shouted across the table 'i believe you oee this lady an apology, get under the table.'

Jake sunk down below the table as Alan leaned over to me 'spread your legs dear'

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

very good story, more please.

By *unlover101Woman  over a year ago

Herts

I love this!

Alan poured me a glass of champagne as i leaned mask in my seat, legs wide, whilst my pussy was being licked. Everyone around the table was watching me and it turned me on. Alan put his arm around me and leaned into me, whispering in my ear. 'You have served us all well and we will certainly make it up to you. Every cock around this table is twitching now, thinking about your wet cunt and the tongue probing it, nod your head if you're enjoying it' i nodded my head but it felt like an understatement, all the eyes on me, my pussy being expertly licked was such an erotic feeling. 'You're a good girl, now, i can see your nipples are erect, that makes us all very happy, we want to see you cum but we have to keep up appearances, so when you know you're about to cum, lean into my shoulder, nod if you understand' i nodded my head but i was so fucking close to cumming. Jake had his fingers deep in my pussy whilst his firm tongue worked around my clit. Out of nowhere a first wave of orgasm hit me. I leaned my head into Alan and he embraced me just as my body convulsed. The noises leaving my mouth were muffled by his shoulder as i lost control momentarily. My body went from that solid feeling, straight to jelly, i was a bit light-headed as Jake reappeared at his seat. My champagne glass handed to me.

"Eat up dear, you'll need your energy '

Darlington

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

cheshire/Preston

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Excellent

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Omg hot

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

You write do beautifully

So sexy and hot

Xxx

"You write do beautifully

So sexy and hot

Xxx"

Thank you xxx

:

I love your writing, Shy. You have one hell of an imagination!

Shy...stand up and take a bow!!!

I’ve gone from softcto solud to unable to take my hands off myself..

Going to have to ask for more!!

By *revisimoMan  over a year ago

LEEDS

Awesome sexy stories

Barnsley

port talbot

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

More?

'Its your turn to tell us what to do. If you want that pussy filled with cock, I'd be happy to offer mine up.' He grabbed my hand and pulled out down so i could feel his cock, it was hard and big.

'Yes please' i looked at him longingly.

'I also know of a smaller less girthy cock if you want your ass filled at the same time. '

I was so wet now and i told him this. He pulled me close as he tested what I'd said. His fingers plunged into me. He pulled them out and licked his fingers.

'I want that' i blurted out. 'I love being fingered.'

'Whatever the lady wants.' He licked his fingers again, this time to wet them.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Fantastic story,billiantly written

Just love reading your stories, I'm always torn between thinking they're real or fantasy, don't tell us and spoil it, I kind of like not knowing

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

» Add a new message to this topic