FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bumped in to an old female friend

Bumped in to an old female friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andysteve OP   Man  over a year ago

alfreton

I bumped into a good friend at a garage one summer's evening, a meeting that would lead to some fantastic fun although I didn't know at the time. I hadn't seen her for over a year and Karen had just come back from holiday looking tanned and refreshed. She was genuinely pleased to see me and we chatted about her holiday she smiled continuously almost nervously and played with her hair with her fingers. I noticed as we chatted that she moved closer to me gradually but noticeably to a point where her body brushed against mine as we chatted. I liked the closeness and made no effort to move away. Karen was married and she mentioned that her husband was off on his travels again. He worked overseas in the Far East and was often away for weeks at a time. But we soon had to end our conversation and go our separate ways and Karen whipped out her phone and asked for my number saying she would keep in touch. I smiled as I drove away but thought if there was any attraction from her side, there certainly was from mine. Karen was late 40s and had a nice figure and always wore tight dresses, skirts or jeans. She regularly showed off her legs and was always tanned - not fake tan and I wondered if she sunbathed at every opportunity.

After the first night I did not give much more thought and after getting in from work one afternoon much earlier than normal I was in need of a shower and a wine. It had been a long hard couple of days prior to this and I needed to unwind. As I was undressed for my shower my mobile pinged and there was a text message from Karen. A short How are you x message. I sent one back saying I was good but about to get in the shower to freshen up explaining I just got in from work. I said about the shower in case she sent another message and was annoyed about me not responding. Very quickly a text came back with just mmmm. I wasn't sure what she fully meant was she annoyed or expressing a form of interest? So I replied mmmm? She came back to my utter surprise with Visions of you in a shower xxx mmmm. I was a bit gobsmacked this was a bit forward but exciting. So I responded Lol so you have visions or want visions? xx There was a bit of a pause before another reply and I thought I had got the wrong end of the stick. I got into the shower and just as I did my mobile pinged again and there was another message. Out of the shower and grabbing a towel to dry my hands I grabbed my mobile. This one was just a pic and it was Karen in a bikini in her garden although she had kept her face out of the shot. Wow I replied didn't expect that xx Karen responded with - Your turn xx My cock was semi hard by this time and I thought sod it go all out. I soon got my cock fully erect and then wrapped a small towel around ensuring the bulge was fully noticeable and took a selfie and sent it to Karen. The reply was You Tease xx I instantly replied So are you xx.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

alfreton

Things went quiet for what seemed ages but in fact was only about 30 seconds then another ping - I looked at my mobile and another pic was attached this time Karen had removed her bikini top and had placed a finger on each nipple so showing a pair of gorgeous tits must have been D cup but hiding her nipples as an extra tease. That was it I thought I am really going all out so with my cock now rock hard I took a pic of me totally naked cock to the forefront no holds barred and sent it off. It was too long before I got the next message and I thought I might have pushed it a bit too far. A bit of panic ensued as I assessed what might transpire. Then a ping and I excitedly looked to find a video clip and was amazed when I watched as Karen was stood in her bikini and did a full strip but still hiding her boobs and pussy with her hands. She followed the video clip with a text to say - I am alone cum over now xxx. I needed no more prompting not just the video but also the way she spelt "Cum". I gave a quick reply saying I was on my way and I hastened my shower, scented up and dressed casually but smartly and jumped in my car for the short drive to Karen's place.

I parked on the road and as I walked up the short drive the door was opened slightly with expectation of my arrival. It opened wider as I walked inside and Karen was partly hidden behind the door her face smiling broadly peeking around. As she shut the door I could see why she hid as she wore a see through silky over garment and I could make out the skimpy bikini she had pictured herself in earlier. Karen's smile changed to a lustful look no doubt remembering I had shortly sent her a pic of me naked and hard. She gave me a hug her boobs pressed against my chest her hips grinding into me my cock was hardening again and she knew it. Karen looked me in the eye with a naughty glint and said it was naughty of me to send such a revealing pic but now that she had seen it she was all turned on and with that she led me out through her kitchen into the back garden. Her house had a U shape such that part of the patio area was hidden from any prying neighbours and it was here that a couple of sunbeds and an outdoor sofa were placed. One thing was on Karen's mind and she wasted no time in chatting as she dropped her lacy cover up and stood in her skimpy bikini. I could see that her nipples were hardened, partly no doubt because of the exciting situation but there was also a gentle cool breeze. Karen told me I was over-dressed and proceeded to undo my shirt. She left me to take it off as she went straight for the belt on my trousers and before I knew it I was stood in just my boxers my cock hard was providing a bulge that was soon in Karen's hand as she held it and stroked it through the material. By this time I had moved a hand out to cup a bikini clad breast feeling it's softness and a hardened nipple through the material. Karen was breathing heavy as we fondled each other looking into each others eyes with full lust.

alfreton

I had to get her boobs out and pulled the strapless top over and down and was confronted with a lovely pair of 38D tits with nipples that demanded to be sucked. My mouth circled the first nipple as I fondled the other Karen breathing heavy still as she reached behind herself to unclasp the bikini top leaving it to fall to the ground. Her hand came back to grope my cock again although she put her hand inside and held it tightly slowly wanking it. I was aware that the neighbours garden fences were not that far away on either side and loud sexual noises were likely to be heard. This risk of being caught was exciting as was having sex outside in the sunshine in the afternoon. Karen dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth - no mucking around or teasing she took the whole length in straight away like she was desperate for it to be in her mouth. She deep throated me and it was difficult holding on and it wasn't long before I had to pull out to prevent cumming way too early. She smiled knowing that she had nearly made me cum and with that I pushed her back on to sunbed raising her hips as I pulled off her bikini bottoms revealing a beautiful and very suckable shaved pussy.

I wasted no time and was licking her pussy lips parting them with my tongue as I went in deep. Karen's pussy was wet and she gasped as I did my work, occasionally giving me encouragement. I inserted a couple of fingers as I tongued her clit and Karen cried out before realising she might let on to the neighbours. She grabbed a towel and stuffed it into her mouth to stifle her own screams of enjoyment, even then an alert neighbour may have heard something was going on in Karen's garden. After some minutes I could sense Karen was building up to an orgasm and sure enough she came grabbing the back of my head pulling it hard against her sopping wet pussy as she bucked against me. I could hardly breathe and could feel juices all around my face. I managed to release myself and gasped for air Karen looking at me lustfully. I mounted her missionary style my cock sliding in smoothly with the juices but a silky smooth as my cock filled her nice and tight pussy. I was thrusting deep and Karen had her legs around my back grunting as I did so. She told me under her breath to keep going over and over and I did as I was told until she then climaxed again with my cock in deep. I wasn't done and nor was Karen after a few moments of breath catching we changed positions and I lay on a towel on the grass as Karen straddled me and guided my cock now harder than ever and gleaming with her pussy juices. She moved her hips back and forth grinding against me her tits bouncing. I managed to get hold of them teasing her nipples and cupping her breasts. But I felt myself building up and there was no stopping this time - I let Karen know I was about to cum and she said through gritted teeth to cum inside her. The second she said that I thrusted upwards hard and shot my load inside her. It must have hit the spot as Karen shuddered as I did, letting out a stifled squeal. After a few moments she jumped off and took my cock in her mouth deep and sucked hard making sure she fully milked me.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

nice start more please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very horny