FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My uni flat

My uni flat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story btw.

At uni I lived in halls in first year. These flats were one flat with five rooms coming off of a corridor. Each flat was basically like a travelodge room and then at the end was a kitchen. So it’s 2 and the kitchen on one side and three rooms on the other.

My flat was quite mixed. Three guys and two girls. One girl we never saw. Kate was a bit of a goody two shoes and usually in the library stressing about an essay. Of the guys, there was me, David who was a geology student - a bit weird and Will. Will was one of the rugby lads and although being a bit different we got along.

I soon noticed Will was a bit of a player and loved showing off. Our rooms were in the middle so we faced each other. He was good looking and never short of attention.

Over the Easter Holidays, everyone except him and I went home. I had work and he had training so it was just the pair of us in the flat.

I’d heard him getting lucky a few times before and we’d all seen him in the kitchen naked. He just use to laugh and say what was the point in getting dressed to run across and get some toast.

Anyway, during the holidays I was suppose to work an evening shift at the bar I’d be working at. I let him know he had the place to himself and said I’d probably catch him in the morning.

work came around and it was dead. With most students gone home there just wasn’t the demand from locals. The manager asked if I minded swapping and doing the day shift tomorrow and I could leave now. I didn’t mind as I had nothing else to do.

I caught the bus and made my way back. Our flat was on the second floor so as I walked along, I could see the kitchen light was on. All the others were in darkness. Great. At least I’ll have someone about while I eat and I can chat I thought.

As I got to the main block door, I noticed it was wedged open. Strange considering there were about 5 people out of 30 staying that week but I assumed someone had lost their key card.

I went in and walked upstairs. I swiped our door and opened it. I could hear a noise of a light banging. Like the table being hit against the wall.

As I walked down the corridor I decided not to call out. I could hear giggling and moans coming from the kitchen.

I dropped my bad quietly outside my door and walked along. I peered in carefully.

Because of the layout of the kitchen, you could only see half the table. The fridge and freezer blocked the other half.

At this end of the table, I could see Will. Stark naked with a leg either side of him and him banging away. He picked up the pace and really went for it. The woman moaned loudly.

It was then I saw a couple of flashes. There must have been someone else in there taking pictures.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Interesting

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

The flashes continued as did Will. I decided I’d go in and see who else was there and even who the girl was.

I walked in, this time not making any attempt to hide my footsteps.

Alright I said as I was in the middle of the room. “Alright mate” Will replied, not slowing down.

I looked at the table. Laying there was a woman. She must have been 40. She was wearing nothing but suspenders and crotch less knickers.

Sat in the corner watching and taking photos was a man. He also looked about 40. Not fat, not thin. Just fairly average. I could see his cock was out and he was wanking in between taking pictures.

I stood watching. Expecting someone to say something.

“This is Linda and her husband Mike” Will said. “You staying to watch?” He added and then laughed. I looked at Linda and Mike. Mike nodded and said “it’s your flat!” Linda looked at me “If you’re as good as him you can join in let alone watch”.

“We met online mate. You should sign up”. Will laughed again.

He stopped pounding away and pulled back. I saw his cock pull out. He’d been fucking her bare. It glistened with his precum and the juices from her pussy.

Mike moved round and took some close up shots of her pussy. It was smooth with just a small landing strip.

“Nick shall we use your room or mine? Yours has probably got clean sheets”. Will said. I looked at him with a looked that asked if this was actually happening.

“Come on mate. She wants both”.

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Sounds great !

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Keep going

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm lovely

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Mmmmm

Mmmmmm

I unlocked my room and welcomed them in. Linda made her way in. Still near enough completely naked.

She got on all fours on the bed and began to play with herself from below.

Her husband asked if we had any drinks. I grabbed some beers from the fridge and brought them into the room.

“So you gonna let me see what I’ve got to suck on” Linda called in a demanding way.

Will had now moved behind her. He started eating her pussy.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled them off. My boxers completely tight and showing the full hard on. She reached out and grabbed my cock - still under the boxers and pulled my closer.

I was now kneeling on the bed in front of her. My hard cock in my hand directly in front and f her. Will kept licking away at her pussy.

She moved forward and started to lick the head of my cock. Slowly running her tongue down it before taking it all the way and running up and down it. Twisting her tongue around it as she went up and down.

Mike took the camera back out and began taking more pictures. Will’s head popped up. “Fuck mate, come have a taste of that cunt. She’s proper nice”. We swapped round.

I crouched down and began licking at her smooth pussy. She tasted sweet but with the added taste of salty sweat.

I could see she was now sucking on Will’s dick. I began sliding my fingers into her wet pussy. First one, then two, then three. She moaned as my three fingers glided up and down inside her.

Mike rushed round and started getting some more pictures.

By now my cock was throbbing. I gripped it and pulled myself up. I pushed the solid helmet against her pussy.

There wasn’t much resistance. Will was about an inch longer than me at around 8” and a bit thicker. I slid inside. The warm wet feeling was amazing. Although Will has been fucking her for a while she was still tight and her pussy gripped my cock as I went in deeper.

I built up my pace, starting gently and each time going a bit deeper. Her husband moved round and got some shots from underneath of my balls slamming into her.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *untime77xxMan  over a year ago

birmingham

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Mmmm

By *rtmarshMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By now, Linda was working her way up and down Will’s cock while mine worked it’s way in and out from behind. Her growns grew each time either of us went really deep.

Will was now lying back and Linda was really working his cock. She’s slumped forward at the front as she worshipped his cock. Her ass in the air giving me a good view of the show ahead as I plowed on.

“You brave enough for two?” Will asked. “Let me get another memory card for the camera before you do that. We’ve got get that”.

“I can’t fit you both in my pussy” Linda called in between takes of Will’s cock. “That’s alright. Nick’s gonna open your ass for me and you’ll take one in each hole”.

As I fucked her from behind, I moved my fingers to her ass. I ran them up and down, over her asshole before rubbing them on her pussy to wet them with her juice.

Now wet, I pushed one against her hole. She flinched slightly and then began to push herself back on to my finger. My cock still sliding in and out of her pussy.

Will got onto his knees. His cock in her face, Linda started licking his balls and shaft.

He leaned across, wet his fingers in his mouth and then pushed two fingers against her asshole as I pulled my fingers out.

Linda let out a loud moan as Will pushed his fingers back and forth inside her ass. I pulled out. My cock still solid and covered in her cum and juice.

Mike walked back into the room. “Fuck Linda. You look amazing like that”. The flashes started up again.

Here!

Mmmm wow

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

Her hole was now use to Will’s fingers gliding in and out. I lubed up my cock and squirted some more on her ass to be sure Linda would be comfortable.

I hunched down and pushed my hard cock against her hole. “Slowly push back on me”. Linda did as she was told. Will was now standing with Mike watching.

Linda was panting as she slowly pushed back. Around a third of my dick was inside her. Will reaches under and played with her pussy as she slowly moved back and forth. Each time allowing me to move further in.

We now worked out a rhythm. Linda moved as did I. She was now comfortable to take it a bit rougher. I started to slide my entire length in her then back to the very edge and the slam back in. Linda was letting out loud moans as I did this.

Will was now wanting his try. “Lay next to her Nick and she can ride you while I have a go at that”.

I pulled out a moved round. I laid back. My hard cock standing to full attention. Mike took some more pictures of Linda’s gaping ass and asked is she was sure she wanted to take two cocks together.

“Fuck yes” said Linda.

She moved over and crouched over my cock. She lowered herself down and then started to ride. Her tits bouncing in front of me as I laid back enjoying the view.

Once we were comfortable, Linda moved forward. Her ass raised slightly. The tits I had been watching earlier were now pushed against me.

Will moved behind. He squirted some lube on to his cock and got in position. “I’m going in!” He said in the voice of a commander in a TV show.

“Take it slow you’re bigger than I am” I called to him.

“Ride him slow Linda and I’ll push it in as you move at your pace” Will replied.

Here!

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Linda rode me well. Sliding back and forth. Will slowly worked his way in. And soon we were in an amazing rhythm. Both of us said we knew we wouldn’t last long.

Mike was really going for it with the camera. Trying to get all the angles he could. Linda meanwhile was loudly moaning as both her holes got filled.

We managed about 8 minutes of this before we both knew we were close. “Where do you want us Linda?” I asked.

“Creampie or facial?” Shouted Will.

“Facial” she replied in between load moans. Will pulled out and she made some noises as the air escaped. She then rolled over off of my dick as was now laying beside me on the bed.

I got on my knees on the bed beside her and started wanking my cock. Will stood the other side doing the same. Linda grabbed our balls and massaged them. The whole time speaking dirty and telling Mike how that was the best fuck she’d ever had.

By now Mike had also lost his trousers and underwear. He perched his camera on the side and moved forward. He started licking at her well used pussy.

Her hand left my balls and grabbed Mike’s head. She pushed him in towards her pussy.

I could feel I was ready to blow. I had a couple more tugs and shot a massive load over Linda’s face. Some of it hitting Will’s leg on the other side. “You dirty fucker” he jokingly shouted. “Linda lick it off me” he told her. She moved her head towards him and licked the cum from his leg while trying not to get the cum on her face on the bedding.

As she did Will shouted. “I’m gonna cum now”. He shot a big load over her face. “Clean my dick babe” he added.

Linda pushed Mike away and sat up. She took Will’s dick in her mouth and worked her tongue around it as he slowly lost some of it’s hardness and thickness (although still impressive).

“That was fucking amazing lads”. Linda said. Will stood admiring the mess he’d created over Linda.

“Can I shower? Might look a bit dodgy turning up at the B&B like this!” Linda laughed.

“Course”. I showed her were it was and handed her a towel.

She headed into the shower. “Wanna see a couple of the pictures?” Mike asked. “Of course mate” we both said in unison.

Mike turned on the camera and run through the pictures. I saw how Linda had arrived and taken her coat off in the block before arriving at our door. She greeted Will wearing nothing but her knickers, suspenders and red heels.

Soon Linda reappeared. She’d put on a long dress and her jacket and said they better get going.

As they left, I asked Will “How the fuck did you organise that?!?!” Will laughed “buy me a few pints and I might explain”.

If you liked it drop me a message and give me some feedback.

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Great experience. I hope there was round 2,3,4 ... keep writing mate

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A good story, well written