FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beach sex with a twist

Beach sex with a twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inman73 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I went on a family holiday to a place in the Mediterranean not that well known for tourism, when my hubby informed me that due to a work project and other sporting events he could not go, I managed to get my sister to come at short noticed.

My two sons had made friends and that was them sorted for the whole time.

I was starting to get bored of the hotel pool and asked the bar man if any nice beaches were nearby, he replied "all depends on what you want?" so he suggested one or two, after a few days my sister who is not one for leaving the hotel as she like to "soak up the sun then food and drink till bed calls her".

one evening sat by the pool we were chatting to some locals and saying that I was bored and wanted a nice beach with all the facilities to hand, and recommended this private beach about a mile away but you had to pay to stay on it they said not busy and very clean with life guards he said with a smile, next day we got ready and my sister wanted to stay at the hotel so I got ready and wondered off to find it.

The place was completely secluded and the only way onto the beach was via a bar/cafe, I had got to this place early and the guy behind the bar just said go through someone will collect the cash in a bit, after an hour of so this young 20ish year old wearing a pair of tight speedo walked up to me, "you need to remove your costumes or pay" I had not noticed at first that the beach was quite empty but everyone was naked, knowing that no one knew me and the place was filled with 20 or so bathers, what the hell? I removed my outfit as the day went on I went to the bar, amazed I had stayed naked only towel in hand I had some food and a few drinks and got chatting to some people, I went back on the beach and sunbathed while having guys and couple coming over to chat, I was told that the beach was anything goes policy and if you wanted sex so be it but rules were set, I had no problem with this as I only wanted to sunbath, I look around and could see a few couples at it, I stayed for a few more hours and when I was leaving, the barman invited me to a private beach party Saturday evening if we wanted to come, "come early have sauna and drinks" he kept saying.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ucknakedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds good so far

Manchester

So that night arrived, kids were doing own thing, my sister was sat at the pool bar as every night, she so not like me in any way. about 7 o'clock I thought to hell with this, bored silly I knew she'd not come so I went back to my room and got changed.

I just put on along see-through Kaftan and a Bikini, it's a beach party after all?

I got to the place and was grated with big welcome and free cocktails, and everyone was dressed which was a relief,I spent an hour on the beach eating and drinking and having a great time.

That's when things started to truly heat up, the DJ started to spill out some stuff about rules and as I could not make out what he was saying over the music and noise I just dismissed it, I was enjoying myself with a couples I'd meet and was sat with at their table and the music carried on for another half an hour or so by now I was a little tipsie by still in control, the music stopped and the DJ announced that the games were about to start, I asked "what games" oh you love them this is where we get to watch people preform tasks or pay a forfeit.

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

More please great so far

dublin

By *andydave28Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Can't wait for more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Manchester

First game 3 guy's 3 girls answer some question do some party games but all at the end were made to strip off one way or the other, how people were chosen was when you entered the bar your photo was taken, so on the large screen if your picture came up you had to partake in and it seem that the last chance to bail was when the DJ called the rules out, I were stuck in the place.

3 random girls got paired up with 3 guys I mean huge age difference for some and nationalities this game was weird the girl who could make the guy cum first the guy who could hold off the longest, A bloke with a video camera was filming the action and we could see it on the big screen, after about 10 mins of intense cock sucking we had a winner, she open her mouth and it was full of cum the DJ then shouts out "swollow it all and show us", mouth open she had done it in one, they carried on till the next guy came.

Off to TUI RIGHT NOW!

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

Where was this to then?

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Very interesting start

Good story bet there's a few twists to come.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Nice start

Mmmm loving it

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - lots of fun to come!!

Fabulous holiday

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Loving this

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Kettering

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great idea for bar snacks

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

I soooo need a holiday like that

By *mbeMan  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Brilliant start

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Manchester

Next game was a couples game! 3 random pictures were on the main screen and the wife or husband had to take part with them, the couples were asked to remove the garments and the guy's were blindfolded, 1st task id your own wife by feeling all 3 wife's body parts (pretty easy that one) then the wife's had to suck each cock for 20 sec, husbands then had to say which on of the three was his partner, but an incorrect answer had a plenty attaches, only the females never actual blow their hubby at all, final game in this round, the wife's were told to lay on a table with legs spread wide and each husband with hands only allow to help guild there cock into the pussy had 1 min with each wife to guess.

Everyone in the place were cheering them on, I'd been to clubs and events not like this, I turned to the couple on my tablet and asked them "is this a swingers club" they both smiled at me and said "With a little difference, just watch you might get picked for the main game" My glass was always being refilled, so no issues with that one.

The DJ announced a short break before the main activities get underway,

Lincoln

millstreet

dublin

Dudley

Here!

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Fantastic story so far

Manchester

"New game 1000 euros cash prize for completing all the challenges and lasting out the longest, the Dj asked for any volunteers who wanted to take part and four girls did! no more takers you don't get the cash if selected we need 6 in total start the pictures" orders the DJ.

The very first picture was me, "come on on to the stage" the DJ requested,

I got up and went, then next one was selected,the DJ walked over to me asked asked me some details about myself, (my age, was I married, had I cheated and had I had took part in a swingers party) I decided to play it like a newbie and act as if I had no idea what was going to happen,(which wasn't a lie)I have to say that I was feeling a bit nervous but all the alcohol was helping

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Looking forward to finding out more

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Great story, reminds me of something along the same lines in the south of France a couple of years ago.

Lincoln

Telford

[Removed by poster at 13/02/19 15:06:10]

Great so far

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I like it ! I like it alot !

Can’t wait for the next update

By *ingCock_17Man  over a year ago

St. Helens

Can't wait

Manchester

"The rules are simple you must complete all challenges to win the money, you must take part in each challenge, if not you have a forfeit to pay, you who never volunteered still get a treat if you complete the challenge, Let's start" the DJ screamed.

He went along the line asking each of us a question that no one could answer, Beside him was a guy with a camera filming all the action, the other selected girl next to me she was only around 20 was next, as she pull down her dress to revile her huge boobs I could feel a wow factor from all the blokes and as the camera man got in nice and close was for all to see on the screen, my turn and I like the rest got it wrong.

All now naked we started off doing party drinking games, lot of bending and boobs bouncing I was fine with, then the DJ came out with!

time to spice things up, you can quit now and play your forfeit card or continue with the game "but must warn you it gets hot steamy and you're going to get fucked alot. "whats the forfeit card? I asked, Simple and he revealed a large spinning wheel, spin this if it lands on black you can sit down and watch, lands on Red, You have to select one of my cards, 10 to chose from but you wont like them, With that the lady shouted out "say with the challenge I know what happens if you loss the forfeit"

Sounds great

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!!

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Mansfield

Loving this. Can’t wait for the next chapter

Dudley

Lincoln

By *UFC9Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

Liking this!

milton keynes

Loving this

Here!

Telford

Manchester

First task you all get blindfolded and each of you will be played with by a guy for 2 min from the audience his pic will appear on the scream and then after that the challenge begins, call it a warm up for you the DJ said, I was still stood on the stage, I waited and a hands touched my legs spreading them I felt fingers rubbing my pussy before one after one went in and played around. next challenge you will be entered by either a strap on or a real on you need to guess which is the real on, I was laid on a table someone put my feet up and opened my legs, I felt this cock, it teased my pussy as it rubbed itself against my clit before enter me, pumping away I clinched my hands on to the edge of the table, It was silent all but the sound of us being fucked, I could hear the young girl next to me moaning as if she was being fucked by a wild beast. then everyone changed as time was up then the next I could tell was fake (I'd have a few strap on sessions to tell the difference in the past) the third was real so was the next too, I had no idea who was pumping and with only 1 min a turn I was getting wet at the thought of being hit by the different guys, fuck number six the DJ announced, I felt a slow hard push as this one went in, immediately my back arched, this one was huge, slowly he went in and in and in, he started gentle, but as soon as he go his rhythm he was ramming it in, I thought Oh my that must be the guy she had first next to me, no wonder she screamed, I was almost at the point of cumming his cock had to be at least 12" long, Times up, as I let out an almighty moan, even him redrawing it made me moan a little more.

Dudley

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Great writing

Wish it was true xxx

cheltenham

This is fabulous, please hurry with the next instalment

Manchester

( I was extremely pissed by now and sure I had some other kind of substance which was making me horny as hell,) the next game started Bid for action it was called they could come up and have our pussy or mouth or both then leave after 5 mins, our blindfolds had been removed and we had a drink, my first was a 60ish man tanned with a small cock he spent the whole 5 mins hitting my pussy (no problem) next was a tanned hot 30ish European guy who spent the first few mins face fucking me before ramming it in my pussy and pumping me hard, just as I was starting to enjoy it the bell went. (disappointed) next was a pale skinned wimpy guy not my type I pulled hard on his cock as I blown him for as long as I could and with about 1 min left he eased it in and with about 5 thrust pulled out and cum all over my tummy, next guy was a Caribbean man he two went for the face face but was only 1 min and slam pushed me back and filled my pussy with his cock, my leg over his shoulders ever pump he rammed home made me moan and he hit hard and harder grabbing my tits with both hands pushed deeper and deeper inside of me, I could see myself on the large screen, the camera man zoomed in on him going in and out, I bit down on my tongue and tears streamed down my face as he gripped harder onto my tits and thrush his cock as hard as he could with my eyes closed hard and my hand on his arms squeezing them as hard as he was fucking me I was willing the bell, finally the bell sounded and I had a few seconds to get my breath back, I looked around and noticed that others were in worse shape than me and the next guy was just stuck it in and fuck me gently it was a welcome relief to what I just had, by now I was sweeting my pussy was soaking and I was wondering when it was going to end.

Telford

south west

Mmmm

cheltenham

Please say it doesn't end soon

Wow very horny indeed

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Looking forward to this continuing!

Manchester

Next challenge will start in 10 ins, go have a drinks and I'll call you back up he said, I went back to my table with my kaftan on, the couple looked at me so proudly, I said you couldn't have warned me? No we thought you knew this place, you don't come here unless you are prepared to play, How many times have you guys been, I asked "Lots" he replied, "and she's been punished real bad at times, but we like it here"

You can't leave if that what you thinking, "No" I said i'd already got that they know all about you and where your staying said the lady.

"It's almost over then the swinging party starts not long for you now" he said, looking at me as if he'd had his fun with me already.

The DJ came on over his mic, we are going to play elimination game, I had no idea what time it was by now, I was called to the stage and as we lined up this next challenge is to see which of the lovely ladys can make a guy come quickest, losing two will go to the orgy room, we all know what that involves he said smiling, and don't worry you won't miss a thing cameras in there two, the DJ was enjoying this, "6 guys from the back please" he said, out came what I can only think was employees, I got a 50ish guy tanned but nothing good his cock was small and soft, I really couldn't face the orgy room that to me sounded like I was going to get fucked by everyone after this, I managed to get him hard my eyes only open when need be, One guy came in the first min, then another guy, I shouldn't see what was going on only could hear the DJ, I got my finger and started to play with his arse, 30 seconds later another cheers, and then my guy cum, as he pulled out more of his cum hit me in the face, I quickly spat out what was in my mouth.

Now to eliminate 2 more.

dublin

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Amazing

Lincoln

Birmingham

I am enjoying this novel storyline

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

very good ... keep going please

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Don't want to lose where I'm up to.

Great story

Telford

Kettering

Here!

Fantastically well written! Looking forward to more

By *unCpl1003Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Please keep going loving this x

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *aughtyThirtiesCplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Some fun holiday club x

dungannon

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Loving this

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

enjoying this

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

wow. love it

milton keynes

Really good

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a party!!

dublin

Manchester

The DJ thanked the two losing ladies and winked at them, saying go watch the rest you two have the orgy room to go to later, They didn't seem that bothered by it.

Ok! next elimination, bring on the machines, four chair contraption were placed in front of us, as you can see, the chairs and a giant dildo coming out of the seat, this is attached to a pump and under the chair is a balloon! challenge is simple! first two who blow the balloon up till it pops go to the final challenge, but!!! he said with a hungry gleam in his eye, the more air in the balloon the harder it gets to pump, if you stop for a rest you're out, if after the 3 mins no one has popped the balloon then the biggest ones win, are you ready to begin? he shouted. "Hold on I forgot to mention, to make it a little more interesting the dildo's are connected to a small electric current that will fill you with a little extra buzz.

Dudley

Telford

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Wow loving this

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Here!

Manchester

I looked around the place it was pretty full now, certainly more guys stood around then before, at least 70 - 80? few looked local but it was had to tell with the lights on the stage and still having a sticky hair from before, I wasn't at first init for the money, but I'd been humiliated, cheered on and somewhat held captive all at the same but I seem to be enjoying it, right for the challenge.

We were told to mount the dildo and get ready for the timer to start, This didlo was over 10" long and the girth was pretty wide, much larger than mine at home, I oiled the dildo and gentle lowed myself down the shaft, "All the way down ladies" the DJ said. my face cringed as got it fully in then a sigh as I got myself into a comfy position to start, I could see the face of the woman next to me as she took the full load as well struggling, All ready! the timer went off, I found hard at first to get a good rhythm going, I could see others were too, I put both my hands on the front of the chair and started to ride it as if riding a horse, I felt so much better and I was managing to pump the balloon, then I felt this slight shock fill my pussy, which knocked me a little "DONT STOP" the DJ commanded, I carried on my boobs were bouncing around now as I'm just jumping up and down, the ease of pumping was no more, it was getting hard to pump and the shocks were pleasant but were having an effect, by now I was zoned out! eyes closed! sound gone! my mind was about to explode, I could feel myself reaching an almighty orgasm.

Dudley

Birmingham

Relax, don’t do it!

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Wow more please

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Loving this

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Good

dungannon

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow absolutely love this story. Really well written, great work. Looking forward to the end of the nights adventures.

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

millstreet

south west

cheltenham

This keeps getting better and better....

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

One hell of a story

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

It's electrifying

Mmm nice x

dublin

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Lincoln

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Great story, any chance a fella could get a copy of the DVD?

Manchester

This is taking an eternity, I thought to myself, I bite my lips as the sensation just grew inside me, then another gasp as I lowed myself back down, Just then I open my eyes, and the DJ was stood with the camera man right in from of me his mic was right in my face, "Fuck you can moan Bitch" he cheered, and the audience erupted into applause as the timer sounded "your Balloon popped but you seem to be having so much fun I didn't want to stop you" I now was pouring in sweat an amazing tingle feeling in my pussy and dizzy, I got up little dazed, I looked at the dildo my juices still over it slowly seeping down. I was given a towel and my garment to put on, the DJ thanked the losing two and told a special prize was waiting for them at the bar, we will play a few songs and let the finalist get their breath back and few drinks.

"Your doing really well" said the couple at the table, I had 3 large cocktail placed in front of me "Drink up you need it for the final challenge, "I've never made it this far! You almost made me cum watching you" she said, I totally dismissed it and taking a large sip of my cocktail, The DJ announced the final would start but first best clips of last round, the screen started show each one doing it, I hate watching myself at best of time, even more shown naked in front of strangers, then horror hit me, the sound in the place was loud and the noise coming out of the speakers was of me moaning and grunting, I turned to the screen, a close up of my face was of me looking in pain my eyes closed tight, my mouth wide open with my head bobbing up and down like a toy Dog in the back car window, and the sound of my grunting I was like a primitive cave person attempting to speak for the first time, but everyone loved it.

"that the bit we enjoyed" said the couple, but people were patting me on the back guys smiling and giving me that look of achievement, as if I'd made it to the world cup final.

dungannon

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

Wow keep going

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Mansfield

Great story!

Telford

By *ikethepipeMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Amazing

Here!

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this!!

south west

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Lincoln

Birmingham

Amazing

dublin

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Wow, great story!

Wow brill can't wait for the rest mmmm

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

well written ...

Dudley

cheltenham

Can't wait for the final

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Wow!! This is awesome!

Keep it going! X

By *ippyanlace.Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Every holiday dream.

Amazing story so far!

By *rojan xxxMan  over a year ago

street/ bridgwater

Don't stop now, what happened next?

dungannon

So good love it more please

[Removed by poster at 16/02/19 23:00:48]

great!

Telford

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Can't wait for the next part. A very arousing story so far. I'm wet too and playing xx

dublin

By *aughtyThirtiesCplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More please x loving this

By *utumnloversCouple  over a year ago

York (ish)

Kettering

Loving this

By *ippyanlace.Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Ready for more please....

Can't wait for next part