FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Photo shoot true storey

Photo shoot true storey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ysonfury OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I had a think about my girl at the time showing off. Used to live the idea of her teasing and making others guys cocks hard but wasn't sure how to suggest it. I did occasionally choose what she would wear on a night out and if it was my choice you could always guarantee it would be short and revealing ??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 13/02/19 08:16:43]

Stockport

I used to love her wearing stockings and always had an eye out for any guys who make have got a glimpse of her stocking tops when we were out. If I caught any guys looking it used to make my cock throb

Stockport

B was about 5 6 in height nice pert tits with very big nipples. She had a great figure and always had a nice smooth shaven pussy. I always loved to see her smooth pussy though see through panties and it was a fantasy if mine that other guys would have this pleasure too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

And did they

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Stockport

I was wondering what to do for b,s Up and coming birthday and decided on a photo shoot for her and a mate dinner thrown in for the pair of them it was a gift card and I didn't think much more of it until b told me she had booked the day for the following Saturday I think b had picked up a little bit that I liked her to flaunt and as treat she said I could choose her outfit for out night out that week and also one for the photo shoot on the Saturday

Stockport

I chose the outfit for our Friday night out. Little peach coloured dress high heels and of course stockings and suspenders. I even chose the underwear a silk thong and matching bra. B was in the shower getting ready and as soon as she saw the outfit lay out she said that I was so predictable choosing the stockings. To be fair she was right

Stockport

I watched b get ready as I lay on the bed I could feel my cock stiffen as she slipped on her stockings she look over and smiled and pulled her panties to one side to show me her smooth pussy

Lincoln

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Stockport

As we were heading out b whispered in my ear so are we going to give the guys a proper look tonight. My cock was throbbing as I watched B open the door of the black taxi cab as I closed the front door. I couldn't wait for the night to begin

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Yeah continue with this

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Stockport

I really was not expecting what happened next. B said she knew what I wanted and looked away smiling. I was a little disappointed though when she said she was a little chilly and could she have my coat. She took my coat and placed it over her legs. I guess she must of been feeling a little self conscious with her little dress on an stockings underneath. The tops were definatley visible when she was sat in the taxi seat. She said that the taxi driver had been looking in his rear view mirror. I thought that was that but then

Great start

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Stockport

B took my hand and placed it under the coat. She moved my hand up the inside of her thigh up to her stocking tops. I could see her breathing a little harder and she kept looking in the cabbies rear view mirror. He is looking she said but don't stop. She held my had and pushed it further up the outside of her thigh following the suspenders she had on to hold up her stockings. Then she whispered in my ear

Stockport

Did I tell you I took my panties off before I left the house and then pushed my hand up to her smooth and very wet pussy. I could feel my cock pushing against my jeans as I slipped a finger into her waiting pussy. She had opened her legs a little to give me access and I saw her smile at the cabbie as he strained to see what was going on

Lincoln

Love it

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice start, sounds good

Stockport

She asked me how far I wanted this to go. Did I want to stop. I said no straight away. Ok shall whispered and she let my coat drop from her lap on the cab floor. Her dress had ridden up and her stocking tops were clearly visible to the cabbie in front

Lincoln

bradford

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Mmmm carry on please. I just love ladies who go out without wearing any knickers.

Stockport

She parted her legs and pulled up her dress I could see the cabbies eyes he could not look away from the rear view mirror. B spread her legs wide and fingered her wet pussy I could not believe what she was doing but it made me so horny I did not want her to stop

By *urprised!Man  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGE

Stockport

B was sat in the cab legs spread the cabbie could not take his eyes away from the mirror. She just kept saying he is so watching as her body tightened and she let out a muffled groan. She had made herself come in front of the watching driver. We pulled up outside the pub. B straightened herself up and jumped out of the cab. Thanks for the show our cabbie said on the way out

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Lincoln

Stockport

I caught up with b n the bar and got her a wine. She said that's what you wanted wasn't it. I nodded and she said good because there is going to be more. She told me her pussy was dripping she was so horny and she hadn't realised how naughty it felt saying in front of another guy with me there

bradford

By *ightasiandelightCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Great story

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Brilliant. Lucky taxi driver, can't wait to hear what happens next

Stockport

We sat drinking in the pub chatting about what had happened B asked me how far I wanted this to go. Did I just want her to flash ? Did I want a guy to be really close or even touch ? I was not sure but I know just discussing it was making my cock hard. She noticed ran her hand over my bulge and said this really is turning you in isn't it you dirty bastard. I could not lie

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmmmmmmm more please

Stockport

As the night wore in her dress got higher showing off her stocking tops. She whispered every time she spotted a guy getting a cheeky peek and told me how much it was turning her on. The pub was really busy and there seemed to be a fair few guys taking a look. Her legs parted slightly not enough for anyone to see her pussy but enough to tease then with a looked up her dress. Every time she saw someone look she ran her hand over my bulge I felt like I could come in my jeans there and then

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Stockport

We decided we wanted to stay out so went to local hotel with a club attached well know in the area. Lots of nooks and crannies and generally lots of people on the hunt for some fun. We both grabbed a cocktail and sat down in a small area with a few tables and chairs in there dimly lit by just candle light. We thought that we could sit in here and have I little bit if a play without being disturbed

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Mmmm really turned on. Keep it coming.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Wrexham

Mmmmmm carry on please

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Good story.

The taxi ride reminds me of a trip to a club a couple of months ago.

Frisky got in to the back of the cab, light was on and the driver had turned round to talk to her as she got in.

She stretched her leg across the cab so she could slid across the seat and let me in.

She had a very short dress on and a cardigan to hide her modesty.

Well the cardigan fell open and the dress was so short it didn't really have to move far before she fully exposed her freshly shaved pussy to the driver.

She went a little red...

Stockport

It really was a quiet spot it what was a pretty busy club. There was a mix of hotel residents and and other folks like us just there for a night out. We started chatting and B asked if I had enjoyed her bring a naughty girl. Of course I had and I told her so. She told me how much it had turned her on. I ran my hand over her stockings. Feel she said feel how wet it has made me. There was no one around so I moved my had up between her warm thighs. I had never felt her pussy so wet and warm and she gasped as I slipped two fingers easily into her. She ran her hand over my throbbing cock. I nervously kept an eye out for anyone approaching. I hear the floor creek and was in the process of pulling my hand from B's pussy as a guy came into the room. He sat down an one of the tables opposite. Sorry he said trying to find a quiet spot whilst I have a read and placed his newspaper down

Lincoln

Kettering

Stockport

The night was not done yet B was testing the water. She kept allowing her dress to ride up showing her stocking tops crossing and uncrossing her legs. The guys eyes began to look up from his paper more often not only that one of his hands moved down under the table into his lap. B whispered in my ear. Do you think he is rubbing his cock do you think I have made him hard. I could see her getting more and more excited at this stranger rubbing his cock as he watched her tease

Excellent!

Stockport

It was obvious he was enjoying what he saw. B told me that she wanted me to touch her with him watching. Her nipples were stiff and pushing against the flimsy material of her dress even through her bra. I said maybe you should nip to the toilets and take if your bra aswell then she picked up her bag smiled at the guy sat opposite and said she was just off to powder her nose. On her way she said hope you have not finished reading you paper by the time I get back. The guy was older than us I would say in his mid 60's. At the time I would of been about 40 so B will have been 33. I would really remeber which birthday it was but I can't it was a while ago to be fair to.me

More

Like this more please

Stockport

The guy got chatting whilst B was gone. Said that he was staying at the hotel. He said the club wasn't really his thing but that he was killing a bit of time before he went back to his room. He said that he had heard it was a good place to pick up ladies. He commented on B and said I was a lucky lad. He said that she was an attractive girl. B seemed to be gone ages but came back with a couple of cocktails and obviously minus her bra. Her nipples looked so stiff as they pushed against her very flimsy dress

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Lincoln

Stockport

She sat down next to me and said that she wanted the guy to see me touching her. She hitched up her dress and told me to run my hand up her leg. He pretended to be reading the paper but it was pretty obvious he was watching. I pulled her dress up enough for him to see her suspenders. B said she wanted him to see her pussy and told me to push them open for him. I did and watched as he reached down to stroke his cock through his suit trousers

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliant story keep going

Wrexham

Keep this story going, very good so far

Stockport

B told me to carry on she was watching him stroke what looked like a very big bulge. Finger me she said. I moved my hand in-between her stockinged legs. She opened them wide. As I slipped two fingers into her. Take the out I want him to get a really good look at my pussy I took them out as she asked. She spread her legs wide for him and smiled as he reached into his trousers

Stockport

He took out his cock and was wanking under the table even though it was pretty dark you could see he was big. This drove B wild. She watched as he pumped his cock and she pushed my hand down back to her pussy. I want him to touch me she said

Stockport

Really do you I said. I had no idea whether he would be up for it or not although his big hard cock suggested he would be. I made the very short walk to his table and asked if he would like to join us in the corner. I think the speed in which he pushed his hard cock back into his trousers gave me the answer and he walked back with me his hard in pushing his trousers out. There was no way for him to hide it

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

bradford

Wrexham

This is good love it

Lincoln

This is great, cant wait to hear more of what you 3 got up to

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Just after I left home a little over 20 years ago to move in with my then girlfriend, Karen, my parent brought my a rather expensive camera for my 21st birthday. I was already a member of a camera club and decided to get deeper into photography, so Karen (who was then only 20 and only 5 foot 2 tall, but had a fantastic figure and a rather impressive pair of tits) did some modelling for me. I used the club dark room to develop the films and often other members would see her photos and comment how sexy she was.

One night at the club, the group decided to arrange a photo shoot with a model, it was to happen 3 months later and was to be limited to only 12 members due to lack of space. The model was booked and the 12 were picked, I unfortunately was not one of those picked as I was due to be away for work.

As time got closer, with only 1 week to go the secretary who had booked the model said he hadn’t had confirmation of their attendance and was beginning to panic, so someone said that they had seen Karen’s photos and asked if she would like to model for us. I asked her and she said yes, somewhat nervously. I assured her it would only be the people she knows and that they would not expect her to do anything she didn’t want to do. She had posed fully nude before, but only really for me. She accepted.

The night came and my work trip was cancelled, so I agreed to drop Karen off and pick her up at the agreed time. She was very nervous and had had a few glasses of wine to help calm ad relax her. She had dressed in a baggy track suit and took a selection of sexy undies and clothes with her.

When we got to the club, the secretary said that the model he had booked had called and would be attending. Karen looked disappointed, so I said ‘why not have two models and pose together?’ Karen said she was willing.

It was agreed that I would hang round and help her change and to do anything that was needed.

At 8 o’clock, this coloured guy walked in, he was about 6 foot 2 tall and was very well built and toned. The secretary introduced him as Damian, the model!

Karen looked even more nervous. She had slipped a bottle of wine into her bag and decided to have another, admittedly she was beginning to get a bit too relaxed!

The photo shoot started, Karen on her own wearing sexy outfits and then Damian in various poses. Then someone said they should pose together – several photos and 3 glasses of wine later, Karen was getting very relaxed.

She decided that she was loose some of the clothes and pose with Damian wearing just her knickers, he was already stripped down to his boxers. But every time someone suggested a pose, she’d look at me for permission, I’d just nod.

The poses began to get a bit more risqué, he would be holding her and at one point fondled her nipples to get them hard. I know what rubbing her nipples did to her and was interested to see how far she’d go. Obviously the wine and the fondle was having an effect, she then looked at me, smiled and said to Damian ‘Lets pose nude’. He didn’t complain.

Someone suggested that they pose so it looked like that were having sex – Karen knelt on all fours and Damian, pretended to take her from behind.

Then he laid on the floor and she knelt down, looked at me, and then held his cock and then held it close to her lips. The other guys were using film like it was going out of fashion. Damian’s cock was beginning to stir, and harden in her hand.

As someone suggested a break to change film, she stuck her tongue out and gently licked the tip of his now, partially erect black cock! She looked at me to see if I had noticed.

I couldn’t believe it, before the shoot Karen was very nervous about doing certain poses wearing very little and now she was walking round completely nude in front of a dozen strangers and simulating sex with another!

I asked her how far she was prepared to go, all she said was ‘don’t know, how far do you want me to go?’

The thought of seeing her going as far as she could with this guy had my cock standing on end in my jeans, I tried unsuccessfully to hide it from her – all she did was smile and walked over to Damian, who was standing there starkers with a 9 inch hard-on!

When everyone was ready, they got into a pose that had Damian on the floor on his back, and Karen squatting over his rigid cock as though she was about to push down on it and ride him. As I caught her eye she looked away.

The camera clicked left, right and centre and I noticed a few trousers begin to bulge. I’m not sure if it was the drink or if she did it deliberate, but she suddenly lost her balance and on foot slipped on the cloth Damian was laying on. She suddenly fell down straight onto his rigid cook – impaling herself on him. A few of the guys cheered and the shutters clicked faster. She sat there for a second or two, then slowly lifted herself up, as she did so Damian’s cock glistened with her juices.

She said a few comments like ‘I’m sorry, that was an accident’ and walked over to me. Damian just smiled; he knew what she was up to too. When she sat beside me, she smiled and all I said was ‘just remember you’re not on the pill’.

After a minute, and another glass of wine, Karen walked over and whispered something to Damian, he looked at me and I just winked.

He then guided her to a table at the side of the set and said to the guys ‘better have plenty of film ready guys’. He then lifted her onto the table, laid he back and spread her legs. Flash, flash, flash, camera clicked everywhere.

He then guided his cock to the edge of her wet lips and gently rubbed the tip up and down along their length. Karen moaned and started to wiggle. After a minute of this he stopped and gently pushed the tip of his cock between her lips, slowly pushing in deeper with every stroke. Eventually he had reached his maximum depth and began to slide in and out with a steady rhythm, Karen was groaning and writhing on the table as her shafted deeper into her.

After several minutes, Damian slid his hands under her legs and lifts her arse off the table without stopping his rhythmic shafting. She was in ecstasy and was lost in a world that only I had previously known.

A minute later, Damian pulled her towards him and pushed deeply into her, all I said was ‘not in her, she’s not on the pill’, but I could tell he was pumping his cum deep into her unprotected womb. He pulled out and shoot several drops of cum onto her belly. She lay there exhausted and still in her private little world.

Damian got dressed took his money and left.

Karen was still laying on the table 10 minutes later, some of the guys had taken close ups of her very swollen lips and one said ‘get this shot, there’s his cum trickling out!’

Most of the guys had packed and left by 10 o’clock, leaving me and Karen with only 3 others, Karen was still walking around naked and drinking. One guy said ‘I would have loved to have been part of that’

Karen, who was still in an old armchair holding an empty wine bottle and who was very d*unk said ‘come on then, I’m game’

He just looked at me and I shrugged ‘ help yourself’

He must have had his erect cock out before I finished talking, he knelt on the floor and slipped into her in one movement. After several minutes of fucking her, he pulled out and shoot his load over her stomach and tits. Then got up and left.

The other two did likewise, except the second guy didn’t bother to hide the fact that he shoot his load up her now very sore and swollen cunt.

I collected her clothes, put a coat on her and carried her to the car. When we got home, she got into bed and slept until midday. When she awoke, she didn’t remember most of what happened, until she saw the photos from the other guys.

We split up 3 weeks later. Nine months after that night, she gave birth to a little girl, and it was obvious that Damian was the father.

Stockport

We sat either side of B everyone becoming a little bit embarrassed and not sure what to do. B budged up next to be and got really close. He was sat a yard or two away on the other side. I pulled up her dress so he could get a good close up look of her stockings and then raised it further so he could see how smooth her pussy was. He moved his hand off his lap and moved into into the gap between where he and B were sitting. He wasn't sure what to do but I could see his hand creeping closer to B. He shifted in his seat so he was sat even closer. Definatley within touching distance now

Oooh more please

Mmm looking forwatd to the next part

Stockport

He moved his hand closer so the back of his hand was touching her leg though her stockings. B started to fidget a little and parted her legs slightly to encourage him to continue. I watched as he ran the top of his fingers on the outside of her leg. As he did I placed the palm of my hand on the inside of of her thigh and pulled her legs open a little. I watched as he bent forward straining to get a proper look at her smooth pussy

Lincoln

Stockport

He got a little braver and placed his palm at the top of her stockings I heard B gasp as she felt his hand squeeze her leg. I slid my hand between her legs. I could not believe how wet her pussy was she reached over and stated to rub my cock as he slid his hand to the inside of her thigh

Lincoln

Wow

Such a perfect little cameo xx thanks

Stockport

He looked at me and I nodded as I watched him stroking B's leg. He slid his hand higher and B rested her head on my shoulder as his fingers found her wet pussy. He is touching my pussy she said. I don't want him to stop. I watched as she reached over and grabbed his stiff cock through is suit trousers she was rubbing his bulge as I watched him slip his fingers into her tight and very wet pussy

Stockport

B slid down the seat pushing up against the strangers fingers. I moved my had down and teased her clit as he worked his fingers inside her pussy. She was rubbing hard on the massive bulge inside his trousers. She was tugging on his zip I could tell what she wanted but she was struggling to get his big cock out

Stockport

He took his hand away from her pussy for a few seconds to release his big cock. He was so hard and his cock was throbbing. He moved his fingers back down to her pussy rubbing her sensitive clit. She kissed me and then reached down and wrapped her had around his thick girth. Almost as soon as she had his cock in her hand she said she was going to come. She carried on kissing me and I could feel her body tighten as she came on the strangers fingers.

Fantastic

Stockport

B got very coy after she had come. The guy invited us back to his hotel room but it was a step to far. She did say that if he sat in the date corner where I was that she would wank him off. It would be rude not to after he had made her come. I watched as B pumped his massive cock hidden from view to others by the table. You need to be quick she said to him. He did need much more encouragement and I watched as B made another guy shoot his load in front of me. He may if been older but his balls were most defiantly full a bit landing on her stockings

cambridge

Lincoln

Good story enjoyed reading it

Wrexham

Great story, hope there's more to come

Kettering

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What a total prick teaser

Stockport

There is more I got a bit carried away. This was the start of what became a naughty year or so we headed home I was so horny I just bent B over the dining room table pulled up her dress and stuck my cock into her soaking pussy from behind. She was teasing me saying I bet you would like to see me sucking that old guy off now as you fuck me.Can you imagine my mouth round his thick cock now. You love it you want to see me sucking anther man's cock don't you you dirty fucker. I could feel my balls tighten as I emptied my load into her pussy I did something had not done before I lay her on the table and pushed my tongue into her freshly filled pussy. This sent her over the edge and I could feel and her her coming hard

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Nice very nice loved it

Love to hear the other stuff you 2 got up to together

Stockport

Ha so this leads me in to the story itself the photo shoot I got a bit carried away with the night before but I'm sure you can see why

Loved it hope the photo shoots as good

By *he Kilted WandererMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

If that was the pre story I can't wait for the rest

Stockport

Sorry for the delay in posting I've not been on much. Now where was I

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Lincoln

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

great story

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wrexham

Can't wait for more of this story

Great stuff!

Stockport

Right back onto the story. So the day of the photo shoot arrived. B was going with her friend s. I was heading to watch the football to see my favourite team. B had chosen a couple of outfits for the photo session nothing too naughty it was supposed to be a shout with her friend. I asked if she could get a couple of shots wearing the colours of my favourite team. She rolled her eyes and said go in then

Stockport

I was having a pre match pint with some friends and I got a text message from B telling me that she had arrived. She told me that the photographer had already introduced himself. I asked how old she was. She text back to say it was a he. Don't know why I thought it would be a lady

Stockport

She text again to say they were having a bit if a break and a glass of prosecco. The rest of the text really caught my attention. She had asked the photographer if he could take a few more risque shots for my viewing later I was stood in the middle of a pub my mind racing at what may happen next

Stockport

I did not hear anything back until I was at the match. I just got a text from B saying I'm so horny stood here in front in the photographer in my see through panties. I knew how smooth her pussy was he would of been able to see her pussy lips through the panties she had taken. I had to message back. Is he looking I asked

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Stockport

The replied came back she said he was definatley looking. B said she could feel her pussy getting wet and she could see that the photographer had a bulge. She told him that she had some stockings with her and that she wanted a few shots wearing them

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Great stuff...we both love reading this

Wrexham

Just the stockings hopefully

Lincoln

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Kettering

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Great story !

Stockport

I didn't hear back from B but she was already at home when I got back. What happened I asked. Well she said look at these pictures first. She has some digital shots from the photo shoot. There were the pics with s to begin with both looking happy in the shots followed by some of the naughtier ones with B on her own. She had on a tight top her nipples clearly visible and see through white french knickers her smooth pussy showing through the material. I asked what happened with the stockings. She replied that the photographer had said that he couldn't really take anything too risque at the studio. I was a little disappointed into B produced his card and said but he would be willing to take some private ones for her elsewhere. She handed me the card and said if you want it to happen you call him

Hurry up and call him I like this story

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

cambridge

By *aked tradesman22Man  over a year ago

limerick /

Mmmmmmm getting hot

Lincoln

Stockport

I kept returning to the card mulling over it a deciding whether to call. Temptation got the better of me. I dialed the number. The photographer answered. I explained who I was and that we would love me a few more risque pictures and asked if he was free to take some. Of course he said when do you want me round how does tomorrow night sound. I agreed straight away. O told b that I had something to tell her. She guessed. You have called the photographer haven't you. I knew you would you dirty bastard she said

Stockport

I woke up on the day of the photo shoot with a hard on. B told.me she was going to wet all day an started to suck on my stiff cock. She told me that I was not allowed to come that I had to save that till later. She kept getting me close and stopping just before I was about to shoot my load

Near MK

Lincoln

Stockport

The evening soon came round and b was getting ready. This time b did have her stockings on and ready for the photo session. How naughty can I be she said. As naughty as you like you know it makes my cock hard. The door bell rang. Well go and answer it she said

Stockport

I let the photographer in he had loads of equipment with him. I showed him to the bedroom and he started to set up. B walked in hello again she said. My fellow want some really cheeky pictures this time I hope you can help. I certainly can he replied the cheekier the better

Stockport

B dropped her robe to the floor. Let's get started she said then. She had black see through panties and bra with black stockings and a pink bow on her suspender belt. The photographer could not take his eyes off her and I caught him looking at her smooth pussy. Looks good she said doesn't it. The photographer nodded and began to take some shots

Near MK

Stockport

I sat in the chair the corner watching as B teased the camera and what was becoming more obvious the photographer aswell. the tell take sign if a growing bulge in his jeans was obvious to see. B pulled her panties to one side opened her legs so her smooth pussy was on full show and said it looks like our photographer is enjoying this session to much look she said pointed to his cock and directed my eye to his hidden cock

Stockport

Fuck it was so big now pushing hard against his jeans he went a litte red as both B' s and my eyes rested on what appeared to be a very big cock. Sorry he splutterd. No need to B said it's a compliment plus my man likes other guys getting hard looking at me. His cock twitched

Stockport

B slipped her a finger into her wet pussy the photographer was getting very twitchy. I think my bf wants to wank she said as she looked at the photographer. Go in then get your dick out then whilst I play with my pussy in front of him. He didnt rush to pack up so I took my cock out as instructed and began wanking my very hard cock. I heard B gasp as she circled her clit with her finger tips. The photographer stayed quiet still taking pics and with a very stiff cock

Stockport

What B said next caught me off guard. I want to see his cock she said but I'm not moving off this bed and he needs to carry on taking pictures she said. You need to think about how I get to see his cock. It took a while to register. Go on get his cock out for me then she said

Stockport

I wasn't sure what to do. Remember she said I want to see you take it out but just Indo his jeans. I'm not sure who was more nervous me or the photographer but he carried on behind the lens as I walked over to where he was stood. O on she said do it

Stockport

I unbuckled is belt and undid the buttons in his jeans neither of us wanting to look at each other. I could hear B groaning at the site and I turned round to see her fingers buried deep in her pussy. I'm going to come soon she said go on take his cock out for me you filthy bastard. This will reach you for wanting me to play in front of other guys

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Stockport

I could see his cock straining in his shorts. I slipped my hand inside good god it was thick and throbbing and ft warm to touch. I wrapped my hand around it and hooked his big cock out if his short his balls hanging over the band as I pulled them down. Wank him get him ready for my mouth B said

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Ummmm

weston super mare

Stockport

This was the first time I have ever done this lead by his cock tithe end of the bed you dirty fucker. You are going to watch me suck another guy for the first time. She started to lick the tip of his cock.wank his big dick into my mouth she said then opened her mouth wide

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Stockport

I pumoed his cock it seemed to get harder and I could feel him thrusting his cock. B took the head of his dick into her mouth stopped only to tell me to squeeze his balls they they felt heavy in my hand as I continued to wand his shaft into her waiting mouth

By *ockchef45Man  over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

Stockport

He said he was getting close. B said she wanted me to make him spunk over her nipples she lay on the bed her legs spread playing with her pussy as I wanked his big cock. I'm going to cum he said. I carried on wanking him and felt him stiffen as he emptied his balls all over B

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

This has made so horny. I need a pussy right now

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Stockport

I watched as B rubbed the spunk into her nipples. She watched as his dick went limp and hung between his legs. He dressed collected his gear and left. Now fuck me she said I slipped my cock into her pussy she was so wet. I could feel her pussy tighten as she was about to cum. She pushed my head down lick my nipples clean she said. I took them into my mouth and felt her come on my throbbing cock

weston super mare

Stockport

Thanks for the comments everyone

Stockport

Will delve into memory banks for next one

Stockport

"Hurry up and call him I like this story "

Thanks Paul

Love it hops theres more to follow

Stockport

Yes I will have a think and decide which one next had a trip to Blackpool which was good maybe that one

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Looking forward to whichever one you decide

Stockport

I think it could be the trip to Blackpool that was pretty naughty

Stockport

"Great stuff...we both love reading this "

Thanks guys

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Loved it

Fabulous stuff, thanks for sharing!

Stockport

"Loved it "

Thanks Minnie

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Great story. I look forward to hearing about more of your adventures

Stockport

Thanks for the comments everyone