FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > three former pupils (edited and collected)

three former pupils (edited and collected)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erriekinky OP   Woman  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I was using the bus, first time in years as my car was in for service. I sat at the rear of bus it seemed fairly quite and it was only a twenty minute journey what could go wrong? Plenty leading to one of the most dangerous and sexy experiences of my life.

The bus pulled at a busy stop, and three girls got on they couldn't have been more than 19 or 20 wearing the usual outfits of tracksuits and tight t-shirts hair tied back in scrunchies.

They were loud and obnoxious, swearing and being very forthright about what the one girl had been upto to the night before with two lads.

I vaguely recognised them from a school I used to do a bit of supply teaching a few years ago, they were trouble if my memory served me right and they looked trouble now.

Their filthy chat was having a bit of effect on me and found myself straining to listen, but starngley I was very excited and turned on.

"He was giving my pussy the real deal, pumping me fast as I had his mates cock in my mouth" was the final straw.

I looked round and said to the girl talking, blonde hair pulled back and a little make up which failed to hide her "up all night look"

"Do you mind!!" I regretted it as soon as I said it.

"Ohhhhh sorry Miss Stone," in a very sarcastic tone. They obviously recognised me from school years ago.

"You can't tell us what to do now!!"

one of the others said, a tall thin girl with jet black hair, who I think was called Kelly.

I turned back round embarrassed and cursed myself for opening my mouth.

They carried on with their chat about these two lads, how one had cum in hair and she still hadn't showered yet. I didn't know I should be disgusted but as I said I was getting turned on. Kelly shouted,

"Hey Miss Stone have you ever been fucked by two studs at the same time?"

My cheeks reddened and thought I need to get out of this situation.

"Nah she's probably a lezzer, don't you remember the way she used to dress at school" The first girl said.

i was furious but decided I wouldn't win this fight. I decided to get off early and walk the rest of the way.

I strode off and didn't look back a quick nip through the park and I'd be home soon.

It wasn't long though before I heard voices behind me, it was Kelly and her mates "Oi Miss"

I stopped and turned round "Don't you remember me Miss, I'm Kelly you used to teach me and Bex and Ellie"

"Yes I do remember you but I don't teach anymore."

"Didn't you like me talking about getting screwed last night?" Ellie said then lifted her t-shirt to show a very firm and large pair of breasts covered in bite marks.

"They shagged me rotten Miss, look what they did to my tits"

I looked and to my shame found myself getting turned on by the sight of her pierced nipples and thought how much pleasure and pain she would have been in receiving the marks.

"Do you like Ellie's tits" Kelly said

"what about her cunt" and pulled the front of her tracksuit down to expose her shaven pussy, lips still swollen and red from her studs last night.

They were all laughing and I found myself in the situation of being terrified and strangely turned on.

Kelly said again "So Miss what do you think about her cunt?"

How did I reply to this? I was petrified but extremely horny, did they know about my past and especially my sordid swinging past with other couples and single girls. I could bluff it out or run.

I looked again at Ellie's exposed pussy, admittedly it looked inviting, but I'd seen and tasted better.

Her lips were puffy and red, very exposed, the type of meaty lips I enjoyed to nibble on, she looked like she had a large clitoris behind it's hood. On the down side was the 3 day growth of stubble surrounding it, smooth should smooth.

"She has a very pretty pussy " I said meekly hoping they'd go and leave me to walk home in peace.

"Want taste it/" and with this Kelly inserted her middle finger into Ellie's pussy and fingered her vigorously, Ellie's face was amixture of pain and pleasure but I could tell this wasn't the first time Kelly had done this to her friend and I knew what was coming next.

My legs were weak , a mixture of fear and sexual desire as Kelly offered her finger covered in her friends wetness.

What would I do? Turn and run or take the offered finger and lick Ellie's intimate juices of Kelly's finger.

I looked round no one was there to help me or see what I did. I surveyed the three girls again. Ellie with her breasts and pussy exposed for me, Kelly who was pointing a wet finger at me and Bex who was smoking and rubbing herself through her tight tracksuit.

Did they really know what I'd got up to in my past. My submissiveness, the sexual pleasure I got from being controlled.

What was I to do?

Finding myself surrounded by Kelly, Ellie and Bex three nineteen year old girls who I'd taught six years or so ago, I was fast losing control of the situation.

Ellie with her tracksuit pulled down with her pussy exposed, Bex quite blatantly rubbing herself through her tight lycra leggings and Kelly her finger covered in Ellie's juices pointing it at me, offering it to suck.

My head was spinning the submissive side of me was winning sensible Kerrie over, no one was around but if I took the finger offered I didn't know what would happen next.

I took Kelly's hand and guided her middle finger into my mouth.Call their bluff I thought, lets see how far they are willing to go.

I licked her finger first tasting Ellie's pussy juice, very musky and with hint of sweat and semen, she had had two boys fucking her last night I remembered.

Take control of yourself Kerrie I thought. I pushed the finger deep into my mouth and slowly drew it out through my closed lips sucking it clean, Kelly's eyes were a picture.

"Hmmmmmmm she's tastes of sex"

I said.

Kelly tirned sharply too Bex "Your mum and dad still away?"

"Yes they get back on Saturday"

"Fancy some real fun Miss Stone"

Calling their bluff hadn't worked and I was again in a real dilemma xx

Ellie pulled her tracksuit bottoms up,

"Come on Miss, lets have some fun"

Bex said " Let US teach this stuck up cow a lesson for once"

Kelly obviously the ringleader, grabbed my hand and started dragging me through the park, It must have looked a strange sight me in my business suit and the three of them in tracksuits and lycra, smoking and swearing.

My submissive side was taking over and it had been a while since I'd explored my dark side. What could possibly go wrong. I was being very naive I know but i went with the flow, the ache in my pussy was to strong and I could still taste Ellie's cunt juices in my mouth.

We arrived at Bex house in a few minutes and luckily no one saw us arrive, it was a nice semi detached on the edge of an estate which surprised me. Bex got the keys out of her little Adidas hand bag and pushed open the door to a house that smelt of stale tobacco and the faint herbal smell of marijuana. Empty cans of cider and bottles of vodka littered the front room her parents were definitely away.

"want a drink Miss?" Ellie offered and two cans of strongbow appeared.

What the hell had I done. I'm more of a chilled glass of sancerre person and I was in alone in a strange house with what can only be described as three chavs.

Bex drew the curtains in the lounge and I knew things were going to take a turn for worse.

"You liked the taste of Ellie's cunt then?" Kelly said

I nodded " Well you're going to do a taste test of all of us and pick a winner" My tongue brushed my lips and I blushed

The three girls stood in front of me and dropped removed their tracksuits and lycra trousers just standing in front of me in their underwear.

Ellie was wearing a black thong, kelly was in some pink boy shorts while bex was wearing a leopard print thong.

They all started to rub their pussies through underwear, I could fell my own wet cunt starting to tingly, partly fear but I was so excited.

Bex then removed her thong revealing a smooth pussy and stepped across to me, pushed her thong into my face and said

"taste my minge bitch" I didn't need asking twice and took the thong in my hand and run my tongue over it, tasting her scent deep, knowing only minutes before this had been gliding across her pussy lips and arse, it was intoxicating and my head was light through mixture of pleasure and fear.

She grabbed them back"there'll be plenty of time for that later haha" slipped her thong back on and pulled up her lycra leggings

Next up was Kelly who'd been kissing Ellie full on the mouth, she offered me her pink boy shorts which had obviously ridden up between her lips and I could see was very wet I took them from her and inhaled deeply again. The heady scent of cheap perfume and her pussy were heavenly God I was getting carried away.

again Kelly took her knickers back and put them back on just leaving Ellie exposed her stubbly swollen pussy glistening in the artificial light.

Her black thong was thrown to me , it was nealy white on the gusset from semen and her own juices.

"Lick it" Kelly said and to my shame I did I licked and sucked and then pushed it all the way into my mouth.

The girls were open eyed at my slutty move and so was I.

Kelly told Ellie to sit down in an armchair, she did spreading her legs wide exposing her self to all of us.

"Eat her " Kelly demanded so I got on my knees and crawled to Ellie, I removed her thong from my mouth and pushed them into her pussy before spreading her lips and exposing her engorged clit, red and throbbing like a small cock, I took in my mouth and rolled my tongue over it. She tasted good and I've tasted plenty of other women. I was beginning to enjoy myself.

So there I was kneeling between Ellie’s legs as moshed and groaned as my tongue worked her pussy.

I was in a strangers house with three former pupils all 18 or 19.

Her cunt was plump and red after the fucking she’d had from two guys last night and she was close to cumming so pulled my mouth away and started to finger her, three fingers slipped in easily.

Kelly and Bex were kissing as they watched me frig their friend. I pulled her T-shirt up and started to bite her pierced nipples.

Then I felt hands on my rear, my belt being undone and the buttons on my skirt being loosened.

Kelly’s dominant tones said, “ let’s see what Miss Stones got to offer us shall we.”

My skirt came down exposing my black French knickers.

A finger run under the gusset from my clot to my arsehole. Fucking hell it felt good.

“ Bex she’s dripping wet, fuckin soaking”

I was I’d not been this filthy for ages.

I felt something go over my head and then tighten round my neck. I was pulled from Ellie’s tits to the floor.

I looked up to see Kelly holding my belt by one end the other looped round my neck.

Then Kelly hoisted me up and as I stood trembling Bex slide my skirt of and removed my blouse.

My bra was next leaving my tiny tits exposed to the Three girls. I was just in my shoes, hold ups and French knickers, Ellie was sat in the chair legs spread totally naked, pussy still glistening from my saliva and her juices.

“So who’s pussy tastes best then” Bex demanded.

I was panicking now, who would I give my seal of approval too.

“May I taste yours again Rebecca then Kelly’s please”

“Of course you dirty slut, you’ll be doing a lot of that before you go “

Bex slipped her leggings of and her thong exposing her pierced pussy, a ring through the hood of clit. Kelly removed her T-shirt showing her ample breasts and huge areole she offered them to Ellie and she started to lick and suck making her nipples harden.

Kelly passed the belt or leash that’s how it felt to Bex.

“Come on miss let’s see what you do, lie down slut”

I did as I was told and she squatted above me her pussy an inch from my face. She had very meaty outer lips and I was looking forward to sucking them. She started slapping her pussy then pulled on her piercing to expose her clit, hmmmm she the ground her cunt into my face I tongue was fully inside her and she was fucking my face.

I felt a sudden pain in my nipples they were being squeezed tightly,

God I was in heaven

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

Amazing looking forward to more

By *eter_123200Man  over a year ago

teesside

when will we get the next instalment.

i love reading this its got me so horny

Keep going x

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Wow!

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Wow great read x

You really need to continue this soon, such a horny read

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Mmm perfect

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Mmm keep it going. Horny. Mmm

Top class filth

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

Bookmark. Really enjoyed first chapter, thanks.

By *ohnnyspanks_ukMan  over a year ago

sheffield/all over

loving this

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *hestercplCouple  over a year ago

chester

Love it

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

please continue

By *uan KnightMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

A stunning story. Would love to explore OP’s mind for more

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

Need more of this

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

Wow

Hot story but your pictures are even hotter .

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

Great so far

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

All that from a bus ride good lass

oh to have their bald pussy on my face

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Can’t wait for more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Next instalment please!

Wow. Great so far x

Telford

Anymore

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fabulous.

More please

More I’m so hard now

Very enjoyable read

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous tale

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Wow wow wow

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

shrewsbury

Thanks for your encouragement x

It's got me ROCK HARD!!!!!

By *howtime0000Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Need some more of this

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Thanks for your encouragement x"

Trust you're feeling proud... You should be with responses

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Wow this is amazing!!

By *ozy couple d lCouple  over a year ago

DROMORE

Great story

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Just read it again! I’m struggling to not cum over this!! Very well written!!!

Telford

Any more

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

More please

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

more

Wow more

More please xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow just wow. One of the best I’ve read.

Telford

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

A very good and well written account, can't wait to read more

By *nRachCouple  over a year ago

Willenhall

A little hard after reading that

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Telford

Hope there is more

So do I!!!

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Can't wait for more getting us both going

More please !!!

By *igg13Man  over a year ago

NW

You have to continue!

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

So enjoyed reading your story can hardly wait for next installment xx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *astersubMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

"Can't wait for more getting us both going

"

Shame you don't like femdom stories lol

Loving this story

Amazing story!

By *uperj8Man  over a year ago

Ealing

Carry on

oh i want more. oh to have them all

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

One of the best stories on here for a long time

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Keep it going

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More please

By *riendsforfun2Couple  over a year ago

Johnston

Another author that reaches the point where they have run out of ideas and can't finish what they started

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

Please more

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *red1240Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

absoluteky brilliant so far!

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Pure filth, loving this.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great start. X

Don’t leave us guessing x

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

wow !

By *astersubMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

"Another author that reaches the point where they have run out of ideas and can't finish what they started"

That’s a bit harsh

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

"Another author that reaches the point where they have run out of ideas and can't finish what they started

That’s a bit harsh "

That polite! Just another knob who wouldn’t have the imagination to write the first line

Telford

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

cant wait for more

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Life gets in the way

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous story

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

shrewsbury

Thanks for all the messages xxxx

I’ve never wanted a follow up to a story more than this one! Keep going

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Love this

Love this story

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Thanks for all the messages xxxx"

Love your story and would love to hear more, tried to view your profile but it wont let me, Hope Im not blocked.

Great. well Written honey story

Superb. Would love to hear more.

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Wow!!!

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We need more

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Would love for this story to continue

By *NT88Couple  over a year ago

Beverley

Best story so far!!

By *aylor7188TV/TS  over a year ago

whitleybay

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

More please

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Is there a part 2?

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

I remember this story from before, I can’t wait for the next instalment!

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Can we have some more please. This is a fantastic story.

By *omAbdnMan  over a year ago

Ellon

A excellent story, please continue.

Tom

As it,s been over a year since last installment,doubt if new chapter is going to happen!Shame as so good!

» Add a new message to this topic