FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ferry Couple 11 - The Cocktail party

Ferry Couple 11 - The Cocktail party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The stories you have read so far have all been published, by me, on another site but this one has never been read by anyone else, other than me and it happens to be one of my favourites. I hope you like it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Winter was fast approaching and the party season had started.

One evening Helene was telling me about a customer who she had dealt with that afternoon. The lady only ever dealt with Helene and they had built up a good working relationship since Helene had started at the Bank.

Helene took her into a private office as always. Once the work had been completed, the lady had said to Helene that she thought that over the last couple of months she seemed even happier than previously.

Helene explained that she had moved in with a boyfriend (me). The lady was delighted and asked why Helene hadn’t had a boyfriend before.

“I hadn’t been looking, because I had a girlfriend anyway.”

“So are you bisexual then?” The lady asked.

“Yes,” Helene replied.

I interrupted Helene at this point, “ You told her all that?”

“Yes. We, French, are very open. I told her that you and I have an open relationship too!”

“Wow. What did she say to that?”

“She was just pleased that I was having a good time.”

Helene went on to explain that the woman, who she told me was called Marie, said she would love to meet me and went on to invite us to attend a cocktail party she was organising the next week. It had been explained to Helene that it is quite an exclusive event, black tie and evening dresses and held at a high-class hotel just off Regents Park.

Helene had already accepted so that meant that at the weekend we would have to shop for outfits. I am not a fan of shopping but we were successful, and it was surprisingly quick. I hired a suit, but Helene bought a sensational red dress.

When we arrived at the Party the next week, we made heads turn. Well, Helene did. Her red dress was slit up both sides to the waist. The top plunged in front, almost to her waist and only covered half of each breast. The back also plunged, so no bra was needed and only the briefest of thongs. On her feet were black strappy high heels. She looked stunning and everyone, men and women turned to look as she entered the room.

Before long a middle-aged woman approached us.

“Helene, you look fantastic, and I guess this is Phil.”

“Hi, Marie. Yes, this is Phil. Phil, this is Marie, the host.”

“Lovely to meet you, Phil. I have to say you two make a great looking couple.” She then gave us the typical French welcome, a kiss on both cheeks.

She then took us to meet her husband, Henri, who was also very welcoming.

Marie then left us to meet other guests. It was evident that most of the guests were rich so we didn’t have a lot in common but with Helene looking so stunning, and with some other guests being French we did find people to chat too, and most of the wealthy guests didn’t flaunt it too much.

There was a lot of flirting going on, or so it seemed, with many men using all the bare skin on show as a chance to put their hands on a woman’s bare back or arms.

We had been there about an hour when Marie came up to us.

“You seem to be enjoying yourselves,” She said.

“Yes, we are,” replied Helene.

“Good. It also seems that the other guests enjoy your company too.” Marie then lead us slightly aside to speak to us.

“I am inviting selected guests back to mine after we finish here to continue the party, and I think you two would fit in wonderfully well.”

“Thank you, Marie, we would love that.”

“Good, Just a couple of things to tell you, not everyone here is invited, so don’t mention it to anyone else in case I haven’t invited them, and secondly it will be very decadent, anything goes, so if you might be offended don’t come!”

“That’s fine Marie. We are very open-minded.” Helene said.

“Good. Just one more thing if you are not there by midnight you won't get in as the gates will be locked. Here is my card with my address on it. I hope to see you later.”

When Marie left us, we looked at each other a little puzzled.

“I wonder how decadent it gets?” I said.

“No idea but she did say anything goes. Might be fun.”

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Promising so far....

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Great. Start. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More x

We mingled more until people started to leave and then called a taxi.

We got to Marie’s house well before lockout time. We recognised the other’s there, about twenty-five couples in all.

We got drinks from a delightful young lady. When we stepped away from the bar, Helene said to me, “Did you see that gorgeous girl serving the drinks?”

“Yes I did, she looks unusual, her eyes look Chinese, but her skin tone is more African than Chinese. Gorgeous.”

“Very yummy,” Helene added.

Just before midnight Marie and Henri appeared, and she spoke to us all.

“Ladies and Gentlemen the doors are now locked so that the real fun can begin. As there are two new couples here tonight, I will recap the rules. Anything goes, and everyone is available. No means No, but we don’t expect anyone to say "No". All rooms are available to play in except any that say Private on the door.

Ladies if you take an item of clothing off then it stays off until you leave here. Finally, a bell will sound just before 2 am to call you all back here for the initiation of the new couples.”

Once she had finished, Marie came straight over to us.

“Are you ok with playing with others?”

“Oh yes. Helene said, before adding, “Are the bar staff included within "everyone is available"?”

“Yes. Who do you have in mind?”

“That young lady over there.”

“Oh yes, she is delicious isn’t she?” Marie replied.

“Excuse us then Marie. Come on Phil.”

We were still close to the bar, so it only took a few seconds till we were standing in front of this gorgeous young girl.

“Hi,” said Helene to the girl. “My partner and I would like to play with you.” Helene held out her hand, and the girl took it and stepped out from behind the bar. I then took her other hand, and we walked off to find a room.

She seemed nervous, but we did establish that her name was Jas.

We found an empty bedroom upstairs, some rooms were already occupied, and some couples were even having sex in open areas.

Once the door was closed, Helene spoke to Jas.

“Jas, we think you are gorgeous, and we both want to play with you.”

“I haven’t been to this sort of party before, but I was told this might happen and that if asked I had to play.”

“Are you ok with that Jas?”

“Yes, I am just a little nervous though.”

I then asked her, “You're not a virgin are you Jas?”

“Oh no, just not used to having sex with strangers.”

I approached her and kissed her, hoping that would make her feel more at ease. Initially, it was a short kiss, but my second one was longer, and she did then relax and respond to me.

“You taste and smell wonderful Jas," I said.

“Thank you,” she replied before accepting my next kiss. This time my kiss was firmer, and my tongue soon started probing her mouth, and she let me in.

Helene was watching on but spoke after a minute.

“You two look good together.”

She then approached us putting her hands round Jas’s waist. She nuzzled into Jas so that she was able to kiss her cheek and kissed under her hair and down to her neck. Jas moaned into my mouth.

Helene’s hands then went to the back of Jas’s skirt and unzipped it. Helene dropped down to her knees so she could remove the skirt from Jas. I don’t think Jas noticed what was happening until Helene asked her to lift her feet to step out of it, which she did.

Helene then kissed Jas’s arse, with several brief kisses.

“Oh Jas your arse is perfect, and your skin is so soft,” Helene said.

Helene continued to kiss and caress Jas’s arse for some time, while I kissed her mouth. Then as Helene rose she slid her hands up Jas’s body until she cupped her breasts. Jas moaned as Helene massaged the young girl's tits.

Helene raised her hands slightly to find the buttons on Jas’s top and slowly undid them all and then slipped the top off her shoulders, leaving her in just her bra and knickers.

“Remember the rules Jas, if you lose an item of clothing it has to stay off for the rest of the night.”

Jas moaned into my mouth again.

I broke the kiss and said to Helene. “Strip her completely.”

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Loving it.

Can't wait for more

Yet another great chapter

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I love this one!

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

I can't wait to see what happens at the initiation.

Who's going to make the film of this?

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *usie777Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

They already have made a film of this;

Eyes Wide Shut!

Xx

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Jas looked shocked but didn’t complain. We kissed again as Helene moved in to unhook her bra. Jas didn’t resist even when Helene fondled her naked tits.

“Your nipples are so hard Jas, I think you are enjoying this.”

Again Helene sank to her knees before hooking her fingers into the waistband of Jas’s knickers. They came off easily.

I then broke off the kiss as I wanted to see her body.

“Wow, you are stunning Jas,” I said, “Turn around.”

“Look at her gorgeous arse Phil,” Helene added.

“Yes, she is perfect.”

Jas was now more relaxed and smiled as she turned again to face us.

“I am naked, but you both have all your clothes on,” she said, “That’s not fair.”

“No, it’s not,” I agreed, “Come here and undress me.”

Jas stepped up to me, raising her hands she started by undoing my bow tie and then moved onto my shirt buttons. She glanced over at Helene, probably for approval, and Helene nodded to her. She then pulled the shirt out of my trousers, before removing it, and dropping it on the floor. We kissed before she continued.

Her hands then dropped to my belt and quickly undid it. She was speeding up, trying to equal up the nakedness in the room, I guess. As she undid the button on my trousers, I glanced over at Helene who was now naked apart from her G-string and heels.

As my trousers fell to the floor, Jas knelt, took my shoes off, followed by my trousers and socks.

As she then stood again, she stroked her hands up my thighs and over my hips till they rested on my waist. She smiled at me and kissed me.

Jas hadn’t noticed that Helene was now naked, so she was surprised when Helene’s naked body pressed against her back. While our kiss continued, Helene fondled Jas, lightly touching her thighs, bum, moving up to her waist and then up to her tits. Jas moaned and pushed her arse back to make contact with Helene.

When I realised what Helene was doing, I also started to fondle Jas, concentrating on her thighs, bum and hips.

As our tongues fought in our mouths, it was clear that

Jas was

‘ours’ to play with.

My cock was trapped between my body and Jas’s tummy, but I knew she could feel the effect this was having on me.

I then squeezed my hand between our body’s. She didn’t have pouting lips like Helene, just a smooth mound which was oozing juice.

I slipped a finger inside her to see how wet she was. Her moans confirmed the wetness. I withdrew the finger and carefully raised my hand. I broke our long kiss and put my wet finger into Jas’s mouth, and she eagerly sucked it clean.

As I pulled my finger out we kissed again while my finger dropped back to her wet pussy. The second ‘sample’, this time on two fingers was presented to Helene to suck, which she did.

“Oh my god,” Helene said, “such sweet juices. I will have to lick you out later.”

Jas moaned, and she opened her eyes. They were wide and glazed, full of desire.

Helene spoke again. “I think its about time you fucked her Phil.”

“Yes please,” Added Jas.

“It will be my pleasure. Oh and Jas I won't be using a condom, as Helene will suck all my cum out of you when I have finished.”

Jas stood there with her mouth open in shock. I spoke again.

“Is that ok?”

Jas nodded.

“ I need you to say it Jas. Tell me what is going to happen, what you want to happen.”

She understood what I was getting at and answered, “Fuck me Phil, and cum inside me so Helene can lick me out.”

“ Sounds perfect to me,” I replied and turned to Helene.

“Yes, I think we can manage that Jas,” added Helene.

Helene took Jas by the hand and took her to the bed. Jas climbed on and laid down on her back and opened her legs. I followed her onto the bed, and what a gorgeous sight it was — a beautiful young woman, naked and her legs wide open, exposing her pussy to me.

Guildford

Just gets better and better

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I smiled at Jas as I moved up between her legs. I wasn’t going to waste time with foreplay as she was very wet and ready to get fucked.

I briefly rubbed my cock head across the wet mound before taking it my hand and pushing into her.

“Oh yes.” Jas moaned.

I continued pushing till I was all the way in. I then rested for a second or two, for her to get used to my length. Helene had climbed on the bed next to Jas’s head. She bent down to kiss Jas as I pulled my cock out, and as their tongues met my cock plunged back into Jas’s cunt, and she gasped into Helene’s mouth.

Our onslaught of Jas’s body continued, and while Helene kissed her, she also used her hands on Jas’s gorgeous tits, massaging them and pulling on her nipples.

It wasn’t long before Jas came, grunting loudly into Helene’s mouth. Helene and I didn’t stop, but carried on pleasuring our “sex toy”. This meant her orgasm carried on too, and she got louder.

Her cunt was quite tight but all her juices made it easy to fuck her, and it was delightful seeing her in ecstasy. I doubt she had ever cum like that before.

“Cum in her Phil,” It was Helene who spoke breaking off their kiss, “fill her wonderful body with your spunk.”

I increased the speed of my fucking and soon felt my spunk rising.

“I hope your ready Jas because my spunk is on its way.”

Then the floodgates opened, and the first blast filled her as I shouted, “ Yes, yes.”

As the second blast filled her, she moaned, “Oh yes, it's wonderful.”

I had stopped pounding her while I gasped for air. When I could finally focus my eyes and look down on her, she smiled back at me. “Thank you,” She mouthed back at me.

Helene leaned in and kissed us both. “Now it's my turn.” She said.

I slowly pulled my cock out of Jas, releasing some of our liquids. Helene quickly moved in, kissing my cock before clamping her mouth over Jas’s cunt and pushing her tongue deep inside our new lover's tunnel.

Jas arched her back as another orgasm hit her. Helene spent ages lapping up my spunk as well as Jas’s love juice, and at one time had to lick down Jas’s crack as some of our juices had leaked down to her arse. Sitting there, recovering and watching Helene cleaning up Jas’s cunt was wonderful and I wish I could have taken a picture.

When Helene had finished, she rose and kissed Jas so she could savour some of our combined juices.

As we recovered further, there were many more kisses and smiles between us all.

Guildford

My idea of Heaven more please

Newtownards

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Awesome

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

As always brilliant

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We stayed seated on the bed and chatted. It turned out that Jas’s dad was Chinese and her mother African, hence her striking looks and colour. She was a student at Uni and was doing this job to raise money to finance her studies. She hadn’t wanted to become a lap dancer or stripper like some girls she knew, even though she knew the money was good. So she had been surprised when she took this position of a bar girl /waitress to discover that sex might be involved, but as she was so desperate for money, she took it.

She did add though that as it turns out, she doesn’t regret it! The only problem was that she didn’t expect this to be regular.

We told her about our situation, and she was intrigued as to how it works. We both said to her that we hoped we could meet her again, maybe at our flat, for some fun and she thought that was a great idea.

I also told her I would look for opportunities for her to earn more money, to assist her in studying.

When the bell rang just before 2 am, we all hugged before heading back to the main room, with the two girls carrying their clothes. I had redressed. Most of the women were now naked or very close to being so. Helene placed her dress on a chair to pick up later, and Jas went back to the bar and put her uniform underneath the table and served naked.

When everyone had returned Marie addressed us, “I hope you all had fun. Now I mentioned earlier that we had an induction to complete as we have two new couples with us tonight. As regulars will know its only the new females that we induce so can I ask Helene and Kim to join me up here.”

Helene looked at me, smiled gave me a quick kiss and said “see you later,” before she walked over to Marie. Kim, the other woman, also naked appeared alongside Helene. She wasn’t as tall as Helene but had bigger tits, very long blonde hair and was very attractive.

“Thank you, girls.” Marie started by saying. “So for the benefit of these two gorgeous women, this is what will happen. The men here tonight, but not your partners, will now bid to “buy” you for the next couple of hours and you will do whatever they ask of you. Are you ok with that?”

Both Kim and Helene replied, “Yes.”

Kim was the first to be auctioned off, and she was ‘ sold’ for £2500. She disappeared with a middle-aged man.

The bidding for Helene soon escalated with two men, in particular, leading the way. She eventually sold for £3000. She was then escorted off by her ‘owner’.

“Is that your partner?” a female said just behind me.

“Yes, it is. Well, not for a while!”

“She will be well taken care of.”

I turned to look at this woman who seemed to know a lot.

“Robert is a very good lover.” The woman added.

I quickly scanned this woman. She was quite tall, totally naked, had firm tits with nipples that pointed slightly upwards and had beautiful long red hair, that cascaded over her shoulders. There were a few freckles on the bridge of her nose and under her eyes and some on her upper chest, above her tits.

“How do you know he is a good lover?” I said.

“He purchased me on my first visit here.”

“aha. I guess you would know then.”

“Yes. My name is Tasha, by the way.” She held out her hand; I took it raised it towards my mouth and kissed the back of her hand.

“Hi Tasha, I’m Phil.” I leaned forward and kissed her in both cheeks. “Helene is French, so I am now used to giving French welcomes.”

“ Very nice. Thank you, Phil.” Tasha said, before continuing, “So I guess you are at a loose end for a while then Phil.”

“I guess so. What about you, Tasha.”

“Me too. My husband is off with someone. We don’t usually see each other here from when we arrive till we leave, hours later!”

Tasha didn’t seem too bothered about her husband not being around, and it was Tasha who spoke again, “So Phil, would you like to spend time with me for a while?”

“Tasha, how could I say no to such a beautiful woman. I would be delighted to spend an hour or two with you.”

Tasha took me by the hand, and we wandered through the house. Part way down a long corridor she tried a door.

“Let’s try in here.” As she opened the door, she saw two people, before I did, and spoke again. “Oh sorry, I didn’t know anyone was in here.” Tasha turned to leave, but the man spoke.

“It's ok, there is plenty of room, and we don’t mind being watched.”

So we entered. The room was a good size with a double bed, which the couple were on. There was also a leather settee.

Tasha led me over to the settee. As we crossed the room, I looked at the couple on the bed. He was probably in his 50’s, while she, I guessed was in her 40’s. They were back to kissing, and the woman was holding the man’s cock, which was shorter than mine but quite thick. The woman had short hair, nicely styled, well it would have been before the start of the party, I guess. They were both naked. The woman had large breasts and carried a little extra weight than I think she had in her youth. The man had a tummy, middle-aged spread, and was bald.

“Come on Phil, let's show them how it's done!” Said Tasha.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

swansea

Cool

Guildford

"Cool"
more please thanks

Newtownards

Tasha knelt on the settee, with her arms resting on the back, and she thrust her arse back towards me.

“Fuck me, Phil.” She said looking over her shoulder.

With a gorgeous slender redhead knelt in front of me with a perfect rounded arse, I wasn’t going to argue. I stepped right behind her and used my hands to spread her cheeks and expose her already wet slit to me. I was already hard so took another step and pushed my cock deep into her body.

“Oh yes,” She moaned.

She pushed back so I was as deep as I could go. I then withdrew most of the way and then plunged back in, I was rewarded by a grunt from Tasha.

I carried on pounding her and was aware of the noises behind me of the other couple who were now fucking

as well.

I reached

round to feel Tasha’s tits for the first time. Her nipples were not as large as Helene’s, but they were very hard. I pulled on them, and she asked for more. As I thrust in and out of her I continued to pull on her nipples as hard as I could, and her moans got louder and louder, and then she came with a scream.

I didn’t give her much time to recover but pulled out and climbing on to the settee I told her to suck me. Tasha turned towards me and swallowed my cock despite still breathing heavily.

She was an expert cock sucker, but I didn’t want to cum yet, as I wanted to fill her cunt.

After a few minutes, I pulled out of Tasha’s mouth and lifted her. We hadn’t yet kissed, and I wanted to feel her tongue in my mouth.

She turned out to be an expert kisser too, and our tongues fought in each other's mouths.

When we parted, I said, “You're a fantastic lover Tasha.”

“Thank you, Phil, so are you.” We kissed again.

We were then drawn to the sound of the other couple who were fucking in the bed. The man was calling her a ‘slut’, and when he did, she came. As she came down from her orgasm, she replied to him ‘I am your slut.’

Tash gave a little laugh and then spoke to the woman, “If you truly want to be a slut, you need to fuck him without the condom. I’m a fucking whore so never use them; you can't beat spunk shooting inside your cunt.”

Tasha certainly didn’t mince her words. The woman looked our way, a little shocked.

“Your right.” The woman replied. With that, she raised herself off the man’s cock, reached down, pulled the condom off and threw it into the corner and lowered herself back onto his erection.

“Good girl,” Said Tasha.

We watched for a few seconds then Tasha turned to me, “Let's go. I want to fuck you in a public room.”

As we walked towards the door, the other woman looked over and spoke to us, “God, yes this is so much better. Thank you.”

“Your welcome.” Tasha replied, “Don’t dismount till you have his spunk inside you.”

“I won’t.”

swansea

Makes me smile

Guildford

"Makes me smile "

After shutting the door, we walked back to the main room. There were one or two couples there, just chatting and fondling but no one having sex.

“Fuck me here Phil,” Tasha demanded.

I sat down, and Tasha mounted me and sank down till I was entirely inside her and then she started to bounce up and down on me. I used my hands to fondle her pert tits and wonderfully hard nipples. Her beautiful hair cascaded over her shoulders and flew around as she rode me.

I would have loved to have kissed her but couldn’t get my lips to connect with hers with all her bouncing.

I knew I wouldn’t last long and I soon got that familiar feeling of my spunk starting to move.

“I’m gonna fill you up, Tasha,” I uttered just before the first spurt hit her vaginal walls.

“Oh yes Phil, give it all to me. Fill me with your gorgeous spunk.”

I did just that. Tasha bent down to kiss me. It was a kiss full of lust. I opened my eyes and looked into hers, and they were full of passion too.

As I got my senses back, I was aware of the other couples in the room looking at us. As we recovered more, I noticed someone approach out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw that it was Henri. He smiled as he got to us.

“Sounds like you two are having fun.” He stroked Tasha’s hair as he spoke.

“Yes, we are.” Tasha said, “Phil has just filled me with his spunk.”

“Very nice. Do you fancy more spunk, Tasha?” Henri said.

“I never say no to spunk.”

Tasha rose off my cock, lent over to take me in her mouth and pushed her arse upwards towards Henri.

Henri didn’t waste time and slipped his cock straight into her cunt. He slammed into her which forced my cock deeper into her mouth as she continued to clean me.

“I never tire of fucking this woman,” Henri said to me.

“I can understand why,” I replied.

He fucked her hard until he shot his load into her already spunk filled cunt. Tasha came at the same time, releasing my cock as she cried out. When Henri pulled out of her, our mixed cum ran down her thighs.

“I need cleaning up now,” Henri said. After a slight pause, he added. “Would you like to taste our juices, Phil?”

Although I had only ever sucked one other cock before I didn’t hesitate, “Yes please.”

“Good man,” Henri replied, stepping closer to me. I opened my mouth, and he pushed his cum covered cock into it. Tasha moaned at what she saw.

I used my tongue to lick the spunk and Tasha’s love juices up. Tasha got on the floor between us and started to lick Henri’s balls, and he moaned. The taste of their mixed juices was terrific, and it felt so erotic sucking Henri’s cock in public. Tasha, as well as licking Henri’s balls also licked the base of his cock while I concentrated on the head. Occasionally our lips touched in an erotic kiss.

Henri was soon clean and once he was I let his cock go and kissed Tasha.

“I love you two,” Henri said.

Tasha and I parted, “That was so erotic.” She said.

“Yes, it was,” I replied.

Tasha then kissed Henri.

Henri then asked us if we had enjoyed the party and we both said we had. He then told me that he knew that Helene was having a good time as he had seen her in a room and had fucked her.

I thought she had been alone with Robert, but Henri explained that Robert had invited some others to ‘use’ her as well. I guessed she would be exhausted by the time she was allowed out.

Henri then disappeared to see other guests, leaving Tasha and me to chat. Well, talk, kiss, fondle and finger.

Come 4 am the bell went again, and people gradually returned to the main room. Helene was one of the last to return with Robert. She was naked of course, but while she looked tired she looked satisfied with a very pleased look on her face. She came over to me and gave me a huge kiss and hug.

swansea

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Mmmmm again very horny

Marie stood at the front of the room and addressed us all again.

“Thank you all, and we hope you all had a great time. The doors are now unlocked, and you may leave if you want to or you can crash here and leave in the morning.”

People milled around, and some couples did get dressed and left. We decided to stay. We noticed that Jas was still working, so we went over to her and offered to help. She declined at first, but we insisted we help her tidy up. It didn’t take long. We then asked her if she wanted to find a bed in the house and sleep with us. She readily agreed.

There were about ten couples left, some were chatting, but others had already gone off to find a bed. So the three of us wandered off to find a room of our own, and soon we shut the door on the rest of the house.

We didn’t have sex, but we spent some time enjoying each other's bodies. We fell asleep entwined. When we woke, we made slow love. First it was Jas and me then Helene and me, and finally, I watched Jas and Helene together.

We then dressed in our party outfits and returned to the main room.

Before we left Marie asked if we wanted to come to a more intimate dinner party at hers the following weekend, and of course, we said yes. There would be five couples, including Marie and Henri. There were rules, in that we were told that apart from shoes we could only wear four items of clothing, socks and stockings counted as one.

Marie’s driver, Robert, took the three of us back to our flat. On the way, Helene gave us brief details of what happened to her and the Robert who had ‘bought her.’

As soon as she had entered the room, she was blindfolded, and her hands cuffed together, her hands were raised above her head and the cuffs tied to something. She was then spanked with a paddle.

When that stopped the door opened, and others entered. She then had hands all over here body, violating her holes, until a cock entered her.

Once she had orgasmed, she was taken down and tied across a bench and fucked by the others which included a woman with a strap-on. She came numerous times. When she was turned over on to her back, she was fucked again, and this time most of the men came on her face or in her mouth.

The blindfold wasn’t taken off until everyone had left the room, so she had no idea who had fucked her.

“It sounds very degrading,” I said when she had finished.

“Yes it was, but I loved it.”

Jas stayed with us that day, but before she left, we agreed we would meet again soon.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Fabulous

swansea

Fantastic

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago