FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking my best friends girlfriend

Fucking my best friends girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been mates a few years with Paul we hit it off right away . Wasn’t long before I met his girlfriend Rachel a bit older curvy huge pert tits she looked great in a tight T-shirt.

She was about 5ft 4 short brown hair and in her late 20s me and her boyfriend were just in our early 20s

I got on great with them both never thought about her that way. I found her attractive but she was off limits

Till we all watched a film together we somehow all ended up having a day off I went around to theirs and we got some food and put on a movie Rachel sat between us which was the norm when I was over

The film had a scene about a gangbang it was a comedy film so all light hearted but I could tell the atmosphere changed

3 young people day off work the idea of a gangbang or at least a thressome crossed all of our minds I’m sure

I got hard at the thought of fucking Rachel I didn’t want a gangbang I wanted her alone ....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more my cock is twitching .

After a few weeks my mate had been off with me I asked him why and he kept saying he was just grumpy we still hung out playing video games

One evening at theirs Rachel let on why he was a bit mad she had mentioned that I looked like her ex which he didn’t like

I laughed but felt a bit turned on that she obviously would find me attractive

I always openly flirted with her in front him just for Banter really but I knew it annoyed him

Me saying Rachel not now wait till he’s gone was always my favourite when he was out of the room saying it loud enough for him to hear

Months went by I would often think about her and get jealous of him getting to be with her

Still my mate but he didn’t appreciate her she was so hot and he would talk about other women I thought he was an idiot

It came to New Year’s Eve me and him stayed in playing video games and drinking she was out with friends she came back about 2 am a bit tipsy ....

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

keep going don't stop there

Move starting to stroke him

She had on a tight black guns and roses T-shirt and tight black jeans she looked so good

I got up hugged her something I never did I felt her tits press up on me and got to rub her back god I wished she was mine

My mate wasn’t bothered she leaned in to kiss him she was obviously horny for sex but he wasn’t interested

She asked me if I’d like a drink of rum with her I accepted and we went to the kitchen alone I was starring at her tits loads as we chatted

She let on she was horny and hoping for Paul to take her to bed I’d never heard her so frank

I felt terrible that I couldn’t take her to bed Paul walked in and gave her a kiss and made up they made their excuses and went to bed

I stayed in the spare room and it both made me horny and drove me insane hearing him fuck her

She sounded so good I wanked slowly dreaming I was the one inside her I knew they didn’t use condoms and I so wanted to cum in her

The next morning was hard to handle ...

Keep it coming mate

Everyone was a bit worse for wear

Rachel was in a bathrobe curled up on the sofa when I walked in we greeted each other again I got a hug this time as she leaned in I saw she was naked underneath I just saw the tops of her boobs but they looked great and I held her a bit longer so wanting to kiss her

Paul woke up and offered to make bacon sarnies I joined him in the kitchen he was smiling

“ hope we didn’t keep you up”

“ no mate why” I was lying of course

“ she was great last night sucked my cock like a hungry slut and then she let me fuck her up the arse for the first time I’m surprised you didn’t hear her scream” he said delighted

I hated how he talked about her calling her a slut I wanted to clobber him and I felt gutted that he had fucked her up the arse I had heard her scream and that was now engrained in me

I went back in and quickly finished my sarnie I left making my excuses...

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Getting interesting.

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

I kept a distance the next few months as I had grown to really want to be with Rachel

Paul didn’t deserve her and often talked about wanting other women

They went through a bit of a bad patch I was there for him but felt he was to blame he was secretly trying to fuck a girl he worked with

I hated him that he would cheat on Rachel or think about cheating

One night I had stayed too late at theirs no way to get home I had had too much to drive

I couldn’t sleep and stayed up watched tv while Paul went to bed . Rachel had been out for a girls night she got in about 1 am

Surprised to see me there she smiled and hugged me she was again in a tight top and jeans with high heels looking so good

“ Paul’s asleep “ I said as I offered her a cuppa she smiled and said yes

I came back in to the front room she was sitting smiling on the sofa ....

We sat and talked all night we had always talked a lot but this time we got deep

She felt Paul was seeing another woman I told her he wasn’t which was true

I backed him up but saw her point of view he wasn’t a good boyfriend she had stated how he didn’t give her enough attention

I told her that crazy I’d be all over you as soon as I said it I knew I had crossed a line

She smiled and stroked my leg we had gotten very close while talked as we were whispering most of the time

I noticed the blue light of the morning creeping in I looked at the time it was 5:30 we had talked all night

We both laughed and said how we had never ever done that we both paused and our eyes met in silence...

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Telford

I leaned in to kiss her I couldn’t take it much longer

Her lips felt so soft her perfume smelled so good I felt her kiss back my stomach went into butterflies

Kissing soon went to full on tongues and it felt so passionate our hands were all over each other

We stopped and both breathing heavy wanting each other

“ we have to be quiet” she whispered I nodded as we kissed some more

“ I’ve been wet all night” she said as she got up and unzipped her jeans pulling them down along with her knickers to just above her knees

I got behind her bending her over the back of the sofa spreading her legs as far as they’d go in the jeans I slipped a finger up her pussy she was soaking

“Please fuck me” Rachel said in a voice that both spoke of desperation and urgency....

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

I slid my cock inside her slowly as she let out muffled moans trying not to moan too loud

I had dreamed of fucking Rachel for nearly a year it felt better than I ever thought it would so tight and it felt like it was made for my dick

I fucked her slow but hard I looked up at the clock it was 5;45 paul would be up any minute

Rachel knew this too

“ fuck me” she moaned As she grabbed a cushion and put it over her face to stop the moans

Turned on by her boyfriend my best mate just upstairs I stared to ride her hard I could feel her tighten not yet there to cum she needed more for that I let loose inside her spraying my heavy load up her pussy as I held her tightly and moaned

Rachel moaned and turned to kiss me

“ get on the sofa quick he will be up soon”...

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Telford

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *igboy1968999Man  over a year ago

abingdon

Great story more

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

bradford

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

This is so good

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Great story

same where

We heard Paul get up we quickly ran to the sofa Rachel said let’s pretend we both fell asleep here we put the tv on

And both curled up on opposite ends of the sofa I could still feel my dick was wet from my. Cum and her juices

I’m sure her pussy was dripping

We both closed our eyes and heard Paul walk in

“ sleepy heads ... I thought you’d fallen asleep down here” Paul said softly

We both pretended to wake up morning paul we both said Rachel kissed him and he hugged her I hated it but she was still full of my cum so I didn’t mind it

“ Paul I’m knackered I’m gonna go and crash more in the spare room “

As I went up I heard them chat and talk I wanted more I knew Paul would be going soon ...

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

So horny can't wait for more

derby

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I layed in bed waiting for him to go I heard the door close then silence I wasn’t sure if he had gone or what was happening

I waited then the door to the spare room opened

It was a smiling Rachel we hugged

“ he’s gone all day let’s have fun” she whispered in my ear as we made our way to their bed

Our hands were all over each other I quickly pulled off her T-shirt I wanted to see those tits properly

She had a black satin bra on and I quickly released it and they were everything i dreamed of I sucked and licked them slowly

“ I bet you’ve thought about these for a while” Rachel said softly I looked up and smiled saying yes asking her did she know I wanted to fuck her she said she knew the day of watching the film and had thought about me too

This got me so hot we kissed more and fell onto the bed getting very very passionate

“Some of the girls have told me rumours about you and your tongue?” Rachel said I blushed also very confused...

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Purbeck

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

very horny read

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

derby

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

I had slept with one of Rachel's friends and i guess news traveled

i always love licking pussy and had dreamed of tasting hers for ages , i went down sliding off her jeans and knickers off not the keenest on doing it when its a creampie but i wanted to impress her

Rachel's pussy was just lightly trimmed and glistened with my cum dripping out i kissed her thighs then ran my tongue along her legs to her pussy teasing her.

I gently licked her clit then stopped teasing her waiting for her to beg and she did

"oh please please"

i licked again and began to slowly lick and flick her clit with my tongue

i braved it and licked up her pussy i didn't taste much of my own cum which was good

i alternated as she moaned licking in her deeper and deeper getting my face covered in her juice while then turbo licking her clit

she moaned and moaned i was rock hard

i held her hand while my other hand slid up her pussy fingering her first one finger then two while i licked her clit so fast then slow then hard then fast again her hip buckled up her legs shook i was making her cum

then she said it...

What did she say x

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

" oh my god you are so much better than Paul please fuck me please" she moaned as her body lay open for me to fuck

i was so happy i wanted her for myself and she was loving it i grabbed my hard cock not the biggest but big bellend and it curves up hits the g spot

i slid it over her pussy as her legs were wrapped around me and i looked her in the eyes as i slid it up her i could see the look of passion in her eyes

i leaned in and kissed her as i gently fucked her

felt right being in her and we kissed in time with fucking it wasn't awkward it was like we were one

i felt so close to her after a bit i went to change positions she stopped me

" no baby lets stay like this i want to kiss when you cum in me"

she called me baby that got me so much i had to hold out from cumming

we fucked slow kissing necks and mouths it was so passionate i felt her body shudder and her pussy tighten she was cumming again i desperately tried to not cum as she let out the sexiest little moans as she came

" cum in me " she whispered in my ear she knew i was holding back and i looked her in the eyes and we kissed as i built up speed cumming in her i groaned and fucked her so deep and hard she clung on to be as i emptied my load in her for the second time ...

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

It felt so good i left my cock in her till all my cum had filled her up. We kissed more

We then started to cuddle and kiss more her lying on me stroking my cock. It felt amazing

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and kissing we had sex one more time it felt bad going but we didn't want to risk getting caught by Paul

The next few months we spent sneaking about every Monday i would come over as soon as Paul left for work and fuck his girlfriend.

I was fully falling for her

I think the sneaking added to it i would still come round to hang with Paul but also get to see Rachel we were careful but nearly got caught ...

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Telford

home

dungannon

Liking this

When I was over we would sneak in a quick kiss when we could lots of flirty grabbing of each other when he wasn’t around

We would play a game on Friday nights when I would come over to play video games

Every time paul when to the bathroom we would see how far we could go either blow job or fingering we got quite adventurous me zipping down as soon as he would leave the room

It was exciting to sit there with them knowing she was sucking my dick

The night we nearly got caught was very horny we had ordered a takeaway and Rachel has worked out if it was picked up we could get a better deal

As soon as Paul left we both looked at each other ...

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"When I was over we would sneak in a quick kiss when we could lots of flirty grabbing of each other when he wasn’t around

We would play a game on Friday nights when I would come over to play video games

Every time paul when to the bathroom we would see how far we could go either blow job or fingering we got quite adventurous me zipping down as soon as he would leave the room

It was exciting to sit there with them knowing she was sucking my dick

The night we nearly got caught was very horny we had ordered a takeaway and Rachel has worked out if it was picked up we could get a better deal

As soon as Paul left we both looked at each other ..."

Surely you're not going to send Paul out to pick it up. But, it's worth a try.

Lincoln

swansea

bradford

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

same where

By *eco67Man  over a year ago

the south

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Telford

derby

Getting good now

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

belfast

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Such a naughty tale, somethings got to give soon!

More

Wigan

Purbeck

We knew Paul would be gone at least 20 mins we grabbed each other and started to kiss

I pulled down her jeans and she got into the doggy position on the living room floor

I felt her pussy fingered her

“ no time just fuck me”

I unzipped and slid fucking her silly

The idea of getting caught was so great it got us both horny

We got to the 15 min mark

“ cum in me now quick he’s gonna be back soon”

I saw the lights of his car pull up outside I was still in Rachel fucking her ...

bradford

More please!

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

More

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

dungannon

Loving this so far. Reminds me of seeing a girl over the weekend, she squirted over me (first time a girl has done it) and man, when you’re licking a girl and she squirts her juices. It’s the most pleasant feeling ??

One of the best stories I’ve read. Keep going my man. Ooooo boy, I need to write my own story ahaha

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

Purbeck

Telford

derby

Lincoln

Kettering

How you gonna explain being all red faced etc...?

Horny story

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Sunderland

Nice

By *ot meetingMan  over a year ago

down at the bottom of the garden

More please

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

“ hurry up “ Rachel moaned as I was going to cum any second

I heard his key in the door I started to shoot my load into her i cum a lot , he walked through to the kitchen we could hear his feet on the wooden floor

Rachel pulled my still cumming cock out i needed it in longer to be satisfied she pulled up her jeans quickly I slid my still cumming cock into my pants there was cum on the floor Rachel wiped it up quickly and grabbed my cock over my pants giving it a good squeeze while i shot more loads in my boxers

She smiled and gave me a kiss

“You got the food babes” she shouted to Paul as she held my cock

“ yeah just plating up”

We sat and watched crap tv while eating I could feel the cum in my pants Rachel kept flashing me knowing looks I still wasn’t satisfied I wanted to fuck her again...

"“ hurry up “ Rachel moaned as I was going to cum any second

I heard his key in the door I started to shoot my load into her i cum a lot , he walked through to the kitchen we could hear his feet on the wooden floor

Rachel pulled my still cumming cock out i needed it in longer to be satisfied she pulled up her jeans quickly I slid my still cumming cock into my pants there was cum on the floor Rachel wiped it up quickly and grabbed my cock over my pants giving it a good squeeze while i shot more loads in my boxers

She smiled and gave me a kiss

“You got the food babes” she shouted to Paul as she held my cock

“ yeah just plating up”

We sat and watched crap tv while eating I could feel the cum in my pants Rachel kept flashing me knowing looks I still wasn’t satisfied I wanted to fuck her again..."

OMG! I have been in this exact situation years ago. It's been so surreal reading the last two parts

Great story!

Wigan

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Love this x

Loving this story!

Lincoln

Love it

By *orkscouple2003Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

Omg more x

Kettering

Wow so exciting!!

home

Love it

I felt so frustrated that night I wasn’t staying over and was trying to think of ways I could be alone with Rachel

The night came to a close and I said my goodbyes and left feeling so horny . I received a text when I was home from Rachel

* still so fucking horny wish we could of had more fun

I was glad she felt the same but we couldn’t meet for a while

We had organised with some friends a night out in town I was excited because I’d get to see Rachel and maybe have some fun as we had not had our Monday meet-up I was dying to shag her

Got into town around 8 me and a few lads with Paul too just drinking the lasses were gonna be late

When they turned up I couldn’t stop looking at Rachel my jaw hit the floor

She had in a tight figure hugging red dress it was so short just above her arse

Showed her tits off loads she looked drop dead gorgeous getting looks from all the men she had red heels too and was done up so slutty

I was getting hard just looking at her

The night was filled with distractions every time I went to make my move someone interrupted us it was proving to be very difficult...

By *mashandDash7785Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

same where

We all went to a club it was about 12 I was chatting to one of Rachel’s mates nice girl but I was constantly looking at Rachel

I was watching her dance she looked so good moving her curvy body her tits bouncing

Paul was too busy trying to get with this lass behind Rachel’s back to notice what I saw.

Or I thought he was too busy

Rachel was approached by a very tall guy average build but tall he said something to her that made her smile and started to dance with her

I got a bit jealous he was getting a bit too close to her grinding against her bum but she was loving it

I sat and watched as they danced feeling envious

His hand was creeping closer to her bum she laughed and giggled i started to get hard

He reached one hand around her to hold her from behind and the other went up her dress

She laughed and looked up at him giving him that horny look she gives me

They danced more her hands on him inviting him to touch her more

I looked over to paul he was gone ....

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

swansea

Whoops

bradford

home

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

belfast

More

dungannon

more plz

I like this girl

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Wow

same where

Purbeck

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh she's a tease - naughty girl!

Where has he gone?????

More

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

swansea

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Lincoln

By *enjones69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

By *oohLaLa2019Woman  over a year ago

Louth, Lincs

By *oungscottMan  over a year ago

scotland

Book mark