FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story of when I was a younger Novice TV

True story of when I was a younger Novice TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was about 20 I was sent to work in Wallasey, and i and my work mates stayed in New Brighton, in a pub called the Albion. Even though then I was a pantie wearer, we had been staying in the pub for 4 weeks before I realised it was a gay bar. Over the weeks we where there I got chatting regular with a group of guys in the Pub, especially to Kevin and Nigel. One night with just the three of us, left out of thier group of friends I told them I was a dresser. The comment back was one of we knew you were at least Bi, but never had you down has a dressing bi. We chatted some more and Nigel said that on Saturday they where invited to a Party, hosted by Gay couple, and one of them was a full time Transvestite, I am sure if you come along with us you will be most welcome. I told them I would love to come along with them, and would love to introduced to there TV friend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

What seemed like a month of waiting Saturday came around. After finishing work I showered shaved where it matters. Dressed neatly in my man clothes, and walked into the bar. Kevin and Nigel where sat in a corner waiting for me, after a quick drink in the bar, Nigel said lets go, we have been told to get there early.

After a ten minute walk we was at the front of a three story house, a quick knock on the door and we where greeted by a stunning looking tall Gurl. Hi she said come in make yourself at home, you are Mica she said please follow me.

harrogate

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Great start. Mmmmmmm. X

She turn around and I followed her into the hall, where she turned and said you must think I am rude my name is Gemma, my partner is Mike, Nigel says you are a dresser, follow me because I am the only Gurl here at the moment. I followed her up the stairs and to the master bed room, watching the undulations of her ass under her red silky dress, looking down her legs her seams perfectly vertical.

We entered the master bed room, the bed was enormous with black satin sheets under black satin continental quilt. We heeded to a side door and into a walk-in wardrobe, what's your dressing history to date panties suspenders and nylons, good gamma said its going to be my pleasure to turn you into a jaw dropping slut for tonight.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh yeah lovely story

Telford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mor3 please darling,xxkaren

Undress Mica go Ito the shower and shower again, has I got out and towelled Gemma entered the bathroom need to shave you smooth, the next fifteen minutes I shave all over, moisturised and led back into the wardrobe. I think since this is your first proper fully dressed experience all white for you tonight Mica lets see what we have for you, in Gemma's magic wardrobe x x

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Gemma opened a draw and removed a wonderful white satin basque with 38DD cups and 8 suspender straps. I slipped into it and she pulled the draw cords in tight and tied them off,from another draw she produced a brand new packet of Manhattan heeled white nylons, I slipped each one in turn over my feet, unrolling them up my hairless legs, Gemma then attached the welt to the waiting suspenders, making slight adjustments, to the suspenders length. After both legs where clad in the sexy Nylon she checked the seams, stood up and smiled perfect . She then asked me to bend over, spread my ass cheeks and pushed a 3" butt plug into me, until it located. after opening another draw She then gave me a pair of white satin and lace panties slip in to those, I did has I was told, mmm somebody is getting to enjoy this very much, my cock straining against the Panties, she patted it and said later dear if you are a good girl, and handed me a pair of Red strappy high heels, try these on, "fit well" "yes Gemma" I replied. "you may call me miss".

"Ok miss I replied"

She motion for me to sit into a chair, ok Make up, " I had never worn full make up until this day, by the time she had finished my transformation was so feminine"

" lets chose a dress", we looked at the rack of dresses, and she selected for me a white off the shoulder dress, the hem 6 inches below my pantie line.

"Lets insert these false boobs into each cup, and slip it on" once they were in place the weight of them felt great. I stood into the dress it was pulled up slipped my arms in and Gemma zipped me in.

A auburn Purdy style wig was brushed and placed into position on my head, and to finish of a white leather collar with SLUT in red leather capital letters was buckled around my neck.

A red hand bag was placed over my shoulder condoms and five bottles of Po0pers placed in the bag.

Mmmm slut take a look in the mirror, I felt a surge of famine pleasure has my pussy gripped onto the inserted Butt plug

Ok slut lets knock em dead yes miss and we left the bed room

Loving the transformation . Can't wait to read about what happened at the party

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

We walked out of the bedroom and onto the landing Gemma turned to face me and kissed me on the lips, "lets go join the party" yes miss I replied and we went down the stairs together. Has we walked down the stairs, people looked up, I am sure they could see right up my skirt to my white panties, Gemma started to circulate, taking me with her. I was having a fantastic time, chatting and sipping blue nun and black tower wine. Gemma's partner Came over, you are staying the night aren't you, I would love too, did she plug you "yes sir" I replied good in a hours time we change it for a bigger one, Gemma will let you know when and he also kissed me on the cheek and walked away, Gemma looked at me and winked followed with a big smile x x x

Loving it

I went over to Kevin and Nigel both of the said you lock fantastic I could feel Nigel hand stroking my ass through my panties, we have been asked if we want to stay after the party tonight me two. I believe you have p0ppers in your bag for later x x

Yes Hun but need to go have to have my plug changed for a bigger one. X x

And with that I followed Gemma back to the bedroom

port talbot

Love it

Telford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

We got into the bed room and gem am knelt down and lifted my dress and pulled down my panties, bend over Mica I did has I was told, wait there I will be back in a tick. Se went into the wardrobe and returned, with a butt plug twice the size of the one in place x ok lover she said, griped the shield of the plug and extracted it in one, ohhhh!!! I moaned, wait till I put this one in I looked my eyes widening has I saw the size of it.

Gemma fingered my pussy with a little lube, Mica I need to enlarge you darling you will see why later, she then pushed the start of the tip into me, ohhh Gemma that's big, " shut up slut and take it slut" and with that withdrew and pushed it stright back into my pussy the full length fully home, now stand up and turn to face me.she knelt down lifted my skirt higher and clamped her mouth on the tip of my cock. Gave it a hard suck , pulled the skin back and sucked licking the tip too, then she stopped and lifted my panties up my legs and placed my coclitty back into them and re adjusted my dress before leading back down stairs x

I am loving this story . Wish I was at the party

By *ydesubMan  over a year ago

glossop

Wow just wow

Great story

We entered the main room everyone was enjoying the party, a few had drifted has was common has on a weekend many people used to throw a party, I kept near to Gemma has we circulated often has we walk past people I felt a hand exploring my stock tops. Mmmmm nice stockings dear it was another woman Black hair made up to the nines and sexy has fuck.

Gemma turns around hiya Carla don't touch the bitch dear, your invited to stay for afters so don't be greedy x x

Telford

By ten thirty the reminding crowd was those selected to stay back it consisted of about ten persons Carla & Angie were two women who I suspected where bi women myself kieth and Nigel the two hosts and four other gay guys mike said to Gemma take her upstairs and get her ready, I walk behind Gemma again up the stairs Gemma removed the larger

Butt plug, and we went to the bath room my pussy was one doused clean leather restraint cuffs where placed onto my wrists and ankles, after my dress was remove extra lippy was added and the first p0ppers bottle opened, Gemma laid on the bed and pulled her panties to one side. Suck me bitch yes miss and moved up the bed taking her in my mouth, has Gemma took a deep sniff from the bottle, then another and another, the bottle was transferred to under my nose and I was made to sniff five deep inhalations later, wow was I going for it. The remaining guests now started to enter the bed room , Carla spread my ass checks and Nigel eased his cock into my pre expanded hole, and started to fuck my slutty hole. You like that don't you bitch I heard Carla say, yes miss I replied, you will be getting lots of that tonight love she replied including mine and angies strap ons x xx

Telford

Mica wow

By *elcdtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

Great story xx

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

By *illingbuilderMan  over a year ago

New Romney

Great story

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

More please Mica

harrogate

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Loving it

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *eniseTV12TV/TS  over a year ago

berinsfield

By *ozy couple d lCouple  over a year ago

DROMORE

Keep going

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

some slut are just lucky

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *couse KathyTV/TS  over a year ago

liverpool

Loving this true story from my fuck buddy mica x

port talbot

Love this getting really good now

harrogate

"Loving this true story from my fuck buddy mica x"

Would love to see you 2 together

By *hropshire guyMan  over a year ago

Oswestry

Love this

Has the p0ppers took effect, I pushed back onto Nigel's cock harder and harder Nigel was moaning, oh my god mica you are like a bitch on heat,. Gemma was now pushing her 6" coclitty into my throat, I gagged at first till I got used to the feeling of her in my throat, Nigel now pulled out. I don't want to cum yet and this wee pussy hole is so welcoming, has he pulled out i felt, another take its place cooler than Nigel's cock and harder, and much wider, I've been told you have never had a Lezzer strap on fucking, it was Carla, "sniff more on your bottle bitch", has the first two inches eased into my ass cunt, oh my god it was big, and there was still another available six inches to go. Mmmmmmm, more please as the p0ppers relaxed and I got the hit, Gemma holding the bottle, me inhaling between her thrusting her coclitty into my mouth taking all her six inches, this is going to be some party the room just smelt of p0ppers and hard sexual activities.

I looked out the corner of my eye, the third tranny, was tied over a leather studded trestle, her ankles and wrists clipped to the legs of the fucking trestle, the four guys giving her their full attention, I could see tears running down her face, caused by her gag reaction has she was taking two guys alternating, into her throat and two doing the same at her pussy end too.

Angie now told Gemma to get on all fours, at 45 degrees from me our heads near enough we could french kiss, Angie then entered, pushed her rubber cock with one stroke the full lubricated length, up deep into Gamma, " she didn't bat a eye lid", " go on Angie and Carla" a voice said from behind, "fuck these cocked sluts, get the both ready for me". This person got on the bed, in leather trousers cut away at the front, a nine inch very girthy "rod of iron moving from left to right has he positioned him self, hello darling Gemma said, where have you been, up to now, "made my self a coffee" was the reply, now both of you lick my cock you fucking bitches.......

Fucking loving it

harrogate

[Removed by poster at 20/02/19 08:26:35]

My tounge licked and licked for all I was worth the tip of mikes cock, he pulled back and slid it into Gemma's throat, she was used to sucking him and didn't even Gag, my ass was taking the full length of of Carla's strap on, Carla slapping both my ass cheeks hard has she drilled my ass, you ok slut yes miss Gemma I replied. Good and with that she pulled out of my ass and applied more lube. Mister Mike looked at me come here near slut, I went over he pulled his cock out of Gemma's throat bend over you piece of meat and with that rammed his cock deep into my dilated ass hole I took it all with no problem, Carala p0pper this bitch, a nd he bagan to take me to heaven and back........

Telford

take me

harrogate

Keep it going Mica

The sex party went on until 2.30 and in that time I was used by Carla Angie Gemma and Mike, by body was on fire, Carla Angie and the four guys kieth and Nigel and the other TV all left mike went down stairs winking at Gemma has he left. Gemma said ok love we need to get you over the trestle

You keep me horny with this story Mica

harrogate

Telford

More

She took me.over to the trestle adjusted the height using a hand wheel right spread your legs Mica she knelt down and attached the ankle clips to the rings embedded in each leg, mmmm she said has she stroked the nylon cladding on my legs. Right hunny bend over let you arms hang down and each in turn they were clipped into the rings at the front of the trestle, lift you slutty head up Mica, yes now suck my tranny cock again, has I start to slurp on her clitty her finger covers my nostril over at one side and the bottle is placed under my nose sniff deep slut, need you high and totally slutty. Mike came back into the room, Gemma go get you latex on now, while this p0ppers slut sucks my cock, you can fuck her virgina before I seed her x

Telford

harrogate

Getting better all the time

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

More coming soon just very busy with work x

harrogate

By *couse KathyTV/TS  over a year ago

liverpool

Loving this, can't wait to get my hands on mica again x

I felt the cheeks of my ass pussy been pulled apart by Gemma and the nozzle of a KY tube inserted into my hole, then the cold feel of the lubricant has it was squeezed into me, the nozzle removed to be replaced with three fingers, you have stretched well Mica, Gemma said now I am going to have you before my husband...... With that Gemma eased her tranny cock into my will ass pussy, and even if I was unwilling the choice was not mine due to the restraints. I heard Mike say go on slut take that bitch deep up your cunt, he came over, grabbed Gemma from behind and forced the bottle under her nose sniff my slutty tranny wife till I say stop.

I could hear Gemma taking long deep sniffs, and her intensity of pounding my hole increased, " fucking sniff more slut and Gemma did" good now you bend over too onto that whores back. He passed the bottle to her, has she basically laid on my back , her coclitty impaling me. Legs well parted I heard her whimper has he pushed his massive cock head into her ass. And started to glide in and out of her. Mmmmmmmmmm master Mike I said this is wonderful I said, p0pper him Gemma and fuck him till you cum..........

Telford

newcastle

Just getting better

Mmm

harrogate

Great story

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

The bottle was held there 7 sniffs in each nostril, your our sub bitch now no one else here, so sniff deep, my head was spinning. I felt Gemma ease her tranny cock into me and she started to thrust, sniffing deep herself on the bottle. mike came round to my face suck on that slut, and pushed his cock into my mouth, deep and deeper he pushed I gagged on its enormity, Gemma was now fucking me hard, and fast then I felt her tense has she shot a load deep into me mmmmmmm

Telford

harrogate

Keep going Mica

port talbot

By *exyPippa2405TV/TS  over a year ago

Alloa

Mmmm....Love this story...I love living this life! Tell us more ! Pippa xxxx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Mmmmmmmm

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Mmmmmmmmm. Great story. I wish I was the slut being abused.

newcastle

More please

Gemma pulled out slowly came round to my head I looked up she said did you enjoy that Mica, I was unable to reply has she pushed her wet cock into my mouth.

I then felt two hands stroking my ass then a heavy slap across the cheek, I bit down on Gemma's coclitty with the shock. Th then received a further 9 slaps, my ass cheeks burning x has I felt the opening of my wet pussy open has Mikes hard cock forced its way in to me........

Great story

harrogate

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *exyPippa2405TV/TS  over a year ago

Alloa

Brilliant Mica...want more of this ! Xxxx

Go on Gemma said, give this novice tranny slut it Mike harder, harder pound this slut hard, Micke was now pulling my shoulders back with his hand and, his monster was fully imbedded inside my body,. You are a naughty slut has she gout underneath the trestle and clamped her mouth over my cock end x x sucking like a Hoover on my bloated coclitty end.......

Wow

harrogate

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

Fuck what a story all that cock mmmm

She squeezed my balls has Micke pounded my destroyed ass mmmmmmm I could feel a renewed urgency, in his strokes has he started to speed up, my damaged stretched hole aching to have him cum, my orgasm was drawing near and with that I spurted red hot tranny cream down the bitch sucking me, I groaned with pleasure has I felt the waves of my Orgasm wash over me and then Mikes cum jetting into my destroyed ass.....

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic