FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Son-in-law seduction Part Two.

Son-in-law seduction Part Two.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aximum Bliss OP   Man  over a year ago

Westhill

“You know your father is useless with mechanical things and anyway he’s away for the weekend with his golfing buddies. I’ll only need Simon for two or three hours” Ruth was careful to be economical with the truth in her telephone conversation with her daughter. She implied that she needed her son-in-law to fix her tumble dryer. The “need” was true enough and her compliant, naïve daughter was about to send her lamb to the slaughter.

She had a couple of hours to prepare herself, plenty of time to take a leisurely scented bath and dress appropriately for their second rendezvous. A week had passed since she had skillfully seduced the young man and the anticipation, lust and longing were back at fever pitch. The thoughts of his body and hands, his lips and tongue and…..that rock hard cock and tight balls…..oh yes the boy won’t know what’s about to hit him.

White fishnet stockings, suspender belt, skimpy white panties and a white see through unbuttoned blouse together with some matching killer heels would greet him when he finally arrived.

A note on the back door just said “Let yourself in”……..

He stepped into the kitchen to find her waiting for him, she looked stunning and he told her so. They kissed passionately and his hands were all over her body paying particular attention to her unfettered breasts and nipples.

God I could just let him fuck me on the kitchen table she thought but then rapidly regaining control of herself said “Stop, I have plans for you”

“Don’t tell me the tumble dryer is really fucked ?” he laughed.

“Simon, the only things that are going to be fucked this afternoon is us !”

They kissed again before she broke away and said “Let’s get upstairs and I’ll bring some wine.”

He followed her upstairs watching that gorgeous arse swaying in front of him on every step to paradise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Looking forward to more

Westhill

Hi and thanks for the feedback, more to cum but I hope you read the original piece (Son-in-law seduction) as this will make more sense.

Thanks again.

Max

Westhill

Just the thought of having carnal knowledge with a mature woman in her marital bed let alone it being his mother-in-law was enough to fully harden his dick with the wickedness of it all. She set the glasses and wine down on the bedside cabinet but before she could pour the wine he was behind her pulling her hard against him fondling her breasts and nipples outside of her blouse letting the sensual material do the work. She sighed as he nuzzled and nibbled her neck and said “Feel how wet I am for you”

He needed no second invitation as his right hand moved lower stroking her firm stomach and then into her panties before letting his middle finger slide up and down her soaking pussy lips, she gasped again, he was tender but so effective and when he strayed across her “button” her legs nearly gave way. She reached above her to hold him around the neck to steady herself before saying “I want you so much.”

Simon turned her around and they kissed, he eased her panties down and she stepped out of them as his tongue danced with hers. Breaking the kiss she demanded “I must have your tongue in me now let me lay down for you.”

She backed up towards the bed pulling him with her. Simon let her get comfortable before stripping completely and moving between her legs.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Well written so erotic you have a talent

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Westhill

He knelt before her and stroked the insides of her legs from her shapely ankles to the top of her stockings and back down again, he loved the feel and visual aspect of them and Ruth was always turned on wearing them not just because how they felt but knowing the effect they have on men. She involuntarily opened her legs wider and he could see her sex literally opening up inviting him in. He leaned forward to lie on his stomach and moved his arms under her legs and round to then stroke her breasts and tummy.

She thrilled to his touch but wanted more. Simon then started kissing and nibbling her inner left thigh above the stocking top working his way nearer his goal. Ruth squirmed her pussy near to his mouth but just when she thought he would employ his tongue he gently blew up and down her slit like a silent whistle. He then turned his attention to her inner right thigh kissing and nipping at her soft skin.

“Baby please don’t tease, I need your tongue and mouth to make me cum” and she gently but firmly held his head and moved it towards her gaping cunt. He blew on her engorged lips again and indulged himself in her scent before running his tongue from the bottom to the top of her labia. He was a little surprised at how much nectar there was but delighted in the taste and repeated the action. Her sighs of pleasure were all the encouragement he needed and he did the same again and again all the while fondling her breasts with his hands and gently pinching her nipples. Her breathing noticeably quickened and he eventually latched onto her pleasure button with his lips. Ruth hadn’t expected that and it drew a sharp intake of breath and a much louder sigh.

His tongue now came into play again and he rhythmically flicked the tip across her clitoris up and down never varying the pace. His hands continued their massage and her breathing was sharper and quicker. Her sighs became louder and she drew her legs up opening her pussy even wider for his attention. With her hands she pushed the back of his head firmly into her and her sighs were now moans of approval.

Simon continued the steady rhythm with his tongue and he knew she was almost there

“Oh fuck, fuck, yes” was all he heard before her body went into two or three sharp spasms as she climaxed releasing a small squirt of pussy juice as she did so….

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Guildford

Great story more please thanks

Newcastle upon Tyne

Westhill

Simon lapped it up but keeping it in his mouth moved up to kiss Ruth. She whispered

“Mmmm I love to taste myself” and followed with “And I’ll be tasting you later, I want you to fill my mouth with your semen, but first you’re going to fuck me with that gorgeous cock” she reached between them and guided his divine dick into her wanton sleeve. He was so hard that he wasn’t going to protest, indeed he was in no position to protest or deny her what she desperately wanted.

He pushed all the way in without any hesitation and she squealed “yes, give it to me hard and fast and don’t hold back I want it all”

He did as she asked – long, hard strokes and with all that had gone on it did not take long before he felt the tell-tale sign of his imminent orgasm. She kept talking to him as she felt he was about to cum.

“Come on Baby give me all of that delicious sperm, I know I’ll cum when I feel it shoot into me.” She urged him on clawing at his back and bum “Feels soooo good, give it to me”

“I’m going cum, faster, faster please”. Simon gave in to his animal instinct and within minutes he was done. His spending was plentiful and was accompanied by a loud groan. She held him tightly as his body convulsed with the power of the ejaculation. She didn’t climax but she didn’t care, it was all so fucking wonderful. Ruth wrapped her legs around his arse and said “Stay in me, I love how your cock fills me”. They kissed with a passion of lovers and she couldn’t get enough of him.

Eventually Simon slipped from her and he rolled to one side, oddly she closed her legs quickly and got up from the bed to retrieve her discarded panties and slip them on.

“Wine ?” she asked “I’ve got to drive” he replied.

“Not for a while yet and one won’t hurt, I haven’t finished with you or your delectable body yet young man”

Guildford

Good it sounds like there's more to come great story

Sounds like she is trying yo get pregnant great story

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

Fantastic

Westhill

She poured two glasses and as he sat up on the bed handed him one, she saw his now flaccid penis was “leaking” a little and leaned over to wipe it up with her fingers which she promptly licked clean….”mmm” she said with a giggle.

“I’ve got some toys to play with” Ruth announced. “Oh ? Interesting…” he replied, intrigued if a little unsure.

“Yes, do you trust me ?”

“Should I need to worry ?” Simon asked.

She laughed and he noticed how her tits jiggled when she did so.

“Don’t worry, lover, no pain involved, just pure pleasure” she smiled reassuringly.

“Do we have time ?”

“Of course” Ruth was quite insistent “our tumble won’t be dry in the least and you are the handyman to fix issues however long it takes. Think, if it can’t be fixed today you might just have to come back tomorrow.”

“Oh ok” he tried to sound positive but the concern was etched on his face.

She reached out to him and stroked his cheek “This is all wonderful experience and something you can introduce into your sex life at home to keep my daughter satisfied……so do you trust me ?”

Guildford

I trust you to tell a great story for please

By *avingabreakMan  over a year ago

Near the Border

Wow nice.

Westhill

Simon nodded then had a sip of his wine, she took it from him putting both glasses on the side. Ruth pushed him on his back and laid fully on him before invading his mouth with her tongue. Even though they had climaxed they felt the lust and passion stirring again. He tried to turn her onto her back but she put a finger to his lips and told him no.

“You’re mine to do with as I please you gorgeous man, come down the bed a bit so that your hands are just touching the headboard”.

He did as he was asked and she gave him a pillow for his head. From under a pillow on the other side he heard a clink of a small chain but before he had time to ask what it was she had quickly and deftly cuffed his hands to the headboard. They were the typical sexy bondage item fluffy and comfortable but so effective.

“Ok ?” she asked “Yes, I think so” was Simon’s reply. “Have you ever been restrained during playtime ?” Ruth asked although she suspected that he was a real innocent abroad.

“No, but it’s kind of exciting” he answered. She leant forward and kissed him again his hands straining to hold her and then it was really dawning on him how he would have to lie back and take whatever she gave. Ruth sat astride him on his lower abdomen and massaged his neck, chest, nipples and stomach – sometimes raking her nails across the flesh and pinching his sensitive nipples. “Ow” was the response

“Oh was that a bit too much ?” she said before doing it again. “Yes it is I’m not keen on having my nipples played with, sorry”

“Not to worry, I can solve that” she said soothingly. She continued stroking his upper torso and she could feel some movement from his previously lifeless member. She leant forward again to reach under the pillow and allowed one of her breasts within range of his mouth.

Simon took his opportunity to suckle on her boob and nipple before having a little nip as revenge. It was her turn to say “Ow”

“Now that was naughty” she reprimanded him playfully “Just remember who is in control here ! Now lift your head up.” He did so and she placed a silk scarf over his eyes and tied it behind his head.

“Apparently Simon, the other senses are heightened when one is disabled – what do you think ?” she questioned on pinching both his nipples at the same time “Ow, fuck that hurt”

“Shush don’t be a baby, it’s just play and I love playing with your body.” She continued

“Actually I don’t really want to hear any complaints“ Ruth said in school mistress type of way and asked him to lift his head again and also open his mouth and keep it open. He obeyed again and she leant forward and ran her tongue around his lips. Simon could sense she was reaching for something else…

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Wow love this!!

Can’t wait to read more x

same where

fareham

Westhill

She pulled away saying “Mmm I love your lips and tongue” but before he could close it something was put in his mouth and then quickly clipped at the back of his head. He pushed against it with his tongue but realised it was a gag of some sort. Simon mumbled a complaint but it was unintelligible.

“Lover don’t waste your breath – it’s a ball gag and is really just to complete a sexy picture of you being my little sex slave. Don’t worry I told you I’m not going to hurt you” she paused “Well not much anyway” and she tweaked his nipples again much to his groan of disapproval. He felt her get off the bed momentarily before kneeling beside him. She kissed his cheek and nibbled his ear and ear lobe before whispering “I have one more little gift for you”

Simon’s mind went into overdrive – what now ??

“These are totally ruined all because of you “ she said, “Here, sniff these” then he felt what he assumed were her used panties.

“They’re absolutely soaking with my honey mixed with a fair amount of your salty custard”. He heard her chuckle and then sniff them herself before they were placed over his nose and partly tucked under his blindfold so they wouldn’t slip off. “Mmmm gorgeous isn’t it ?” she quizzed before putting her hand over his mouth and saying “Go on have a sniff”. It was certainly not unpleasant and he thought to appease he had better agree with a “mmm” She took her hand away and looked at her restrained son-in-law. Good work she thought to herself, she wondered what her daughter would make of it.

“I can see that that lovely dick of yours thinks it’s all pretty exciting” as she witnessed it start to grow all by itself “I have a present for him too” she giggled and now Simon was really getting worried.

So horny this. Please keep going

same where

Westhill

Ruth knelt back and looked at his penis closely, not a monster by any means, about seven inches long but a nice girth, smooth skin, not veiny like some cocks she’d encountered, he had neatly trimmed pubes and lovely tight balls, she was not a lover of really saggy balls that would whack her on the chin when being face-fucked.

She took hold of his member to pull the foreskin back which jerked in appreciation, “Simon I am going to worship at the altar of your cock, it’s already given me so much pleasure that it’s time I reciprocated. You will get hard and stay hard for me won’t you. You mustn’t cum until I want you to, there’s a good boy.”

She was fairly sure she could edge him for as long as possible now that he had already given one load this morning.

She removed the panties from his nose, threw them on the floor and then ran her hands all over his torso, down to his legs and the outside of his muscular thighs before stroking the insides to make him part them further, his genitals remained untouched, much to his frustration. He then he felt what seemed to be a thin scarf, no a stocking, being trailed over his chest and stomach before teasing his cock which was desperately seeking more attention. She moved between his thighs now and hooked the stocking under his balls and then around the shaft before pulling both ends tight, really tight and tying them off. He made no noise apart from a small intake of breath.

“You have gorgeous equipment I’ll bet Kate can’t get enough of it, I’d be begging you every night of the week and twice on Sundays for this to perform for me and in me.”

He heard the cap of a bottle being opened and the familiar sound of oil being squirted on to her hands he presumed. He could now smell the baby oil and gasped as Ruth gently but firmly cupped and fondled his testicles with one hand and took hold of his now fully erect penis in the other and slowly began to wank him, letting her hand slide up and down the full length and gently squeezing the bulbous head when reaching the top.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lovely encounter - proper relaxed fun, plenty of teasing and exploration!

More!

Mmmmm hope her daughter sees him tied up hehe

fareham

Guildford

"Lovely encounter - proper relaxed fun, plenty of teasing and exploration!

More! "

lanarkshire

Mmmmmmmmn

Westhill

His hips moved involuntarily to try to quicken her pace but she was having none of it,

“No, no – you move I stop !” He didn’t realise he had but he certainly held back to encourage her to continue. She watched his face as she started again ensuring that every upward stroke pressed slightly harder on the sensitive underside of the dome. To vary it she would firmly pull the skin back completely exposing his bell end and the ridge below it and hold his shaft at the bottom with her left hand. Ruth then played with the head with her slippery fingers longways rather than around it.

“Does that feel good ?” she asked knowing the answer

“Mmmm” was all he could retort

She quickened the pace to watch his breathing and make him squirm a bit before stopping to adjust her position. She applied more oil to both hands and told him to open his legs wider. He was in no position to refuse and she slid her fingers between the cheeks of his arse before finding his anus and slowly slipping a finger in there.

Simon groaned but seemed comfortable with it.

“Have you ever been finger fucked before Simon ?” He shook his head.

“Mmmm there’s something we can explore in the future, if I can find your g-spot I could make you cum buckets !” she laughed again.

“But that’s for another time, I need your cock in my mouth now – would that be ok with you ?” Another rhetorical question.

More

Newcastle upon Tyne

. Amazing story

Westhill

Hi just to say thanks for the feedback glad you're liking the tale. I've been asked if it's true ..... lol, all will be revealed.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Westhill

Moving to get more comfortable she cupped his balls again and then started open mouthed kissing and licking of his rod starting at the base and slowly working upwards. She teased him getting near to the top before working back down again. Simon squirmed some more desperate for her to take him into her hot sensuous orifice.

Ruth did this several times so that he wouldn’t know when it was going to happen and she could get the maximum reaction when she finally ran her tongue around the dome and took him completely into her mouth. One more go and when she thought he’d settled into that rhythm she went for it. Oh yes that worked, a moan of pleasure and a push of his hips to assist the oral penetration was his response.

She took him out of her mouth and said

“Don’t forget you mustn’t cum ok ?”

He nodded but she could sense his need for her to continue imparting such bliss was the only thing important to him now.

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

Guildford

Great story more please

Amazing best on fab

By *each bumCouple  over a year ago

west yorks

Very sexy x

Guildford

"Very sexy x"
more please

Westhill

After a good few minutes of oral attention she felt like she was missing out somewhat. She tried massaging her clitty at the same time as mouthing Simon’s cock but it wasn’t enough. Ruth sat up and said to Simon, “ I’m going to take off your gag now because I have more important business with your mouth, ok ?”

He nodded, anything would be more comfortable than having this obstruction. Within seconds the blindfold and gag were gone and after getting his eyes accustomed to the light and his mouth back to normal he said.

“Ruth, that was very exciting in an odd sort of way but you do realise there will be payback very soon don’t you ?” She smiled and said “Oh lover I am fully expecting it and looking forward to a reprisal !”

She kissed him and then said “I have something else for you to kiss, my pussy is feeling rather neglected so let’s orally pleasure each other.” She wanted him to gaze at her gaping pussy so manoeuvring quickly she lowered herself so that his lips and mouth met her hot wet gash and he began tonguing her to find her button. She in turn grabbed his stiff length and it was back in her mouth with her head bobbing up and down like a surrogate cunt. To the both of them it almost felt like they were pleasuring themselves. Ruth squirmed on his tongue and nearly lost her rhythm such was the pleasure of it, it was so good that she just kept the head of his cock in her mouth and wanked him as fast as she could.

“Simon cum for me now baby, I want to feel that hot sticky flood in my mouth and on my tongue.” She won the battle when he stopped licking and gave in to her demands.

She heard him groan with the ecstasy of release after so much edging and made sure she kept every squirt in her mouth. She purposely kept it there before spinning round and kissing him, letting him have it all back again.

“God you shoot so much semen, I love it, I just wanted you to see how much”

lanarkshire

horny or what

I love snowballing

Westhill

Last part cumming up around tea time !

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

"Last part cumming up around tea time !"

Guildford

Good looking forward to it

Awesome, what’s for tea?

Westhill

Ruth kissed him again making sure he swallowed the lot, then moved up to sit on his abdomen. She reached for her wine just as her phone rang.

“Hi, yes he’s still beavering away” she smiled at Simon who was not lost on the double entendre. “Well he’s a bit indisposed but he’s done a great job. Hopefully he’ll be finished with me shortly and then you can have him back” she paused to hear what her daughter had to say and finished with “Ok I’ll tell him, have a lovely evening, bye.”

“Tell me what ?” Simon asked

“You’re to pick up a bottle of wine on the way home as apparently you’re having a belated Valentine’s night in and she’s short of white wine.

“Oh fuck I forgot about that, she’ll want to play afterwards as well and I’m knackered…..can you uncuff me now and I’d better get on my way”

“Hang on Stud” Ruth said “I think you still owe me a climax don’t you ?”

“But….er” he strained against the cuffs but it was no use and she kissed him again before wiggling her way up his body to nestle on his face like a mother hen.

She was close anyway and with his attention to her clitoris and her movement against his nose it didn’t take long before she shuddered to a very nice non-urgent orgasm pulling him into her sex as she did so. He struggled to swallow her sweet ejaculation but she let him go and cradled his face in her hands before whispering “care to join me in the shower ?” I’ll make sure you’re absolutely spotless before you go home and fuck my daughter”

“You’re a wicked woman Ruth” he said “if I go in that shower with you, you’ll have to pour what’s left of me through our letterbox afterwards.”

“A good point well made” she said but some time soon let’s try to make a whole day of playtime and who knows perhaps I’ll let you get your revenge…….”

Amazing story

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Guildford

Can't wait to here next part please

Westhill

Thanks again for the likes and positive comments. It was for the most part a true story which continued for nearly two years. Magnificent sexual chemistry, thirty years ago, without the need for commitment with my girlfriend's mother at the time. (Names changed to protect the guilty and innocent parties !)

I don't think there's the demand for part three or more but it was fun recalling the initial seduction and the immediate follow up.

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

same where

Very horny

Newcastle upon Tyne

We'd love to hear part three - great encounters, very naughty but assuming there were no issues from them?

More!!

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Yes to part 3

Guildford

"We'd love to hear part three - great encounters, very naughty but assuming there were no issues from them?

More!! "

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

fareham

We Definitely need more

By *es for funMan  over a year ago