FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > His birthday present

His birthday present

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *c1996 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leixlip

About 9 years ago I began chatting to a woman online let's call her Julie She was married and nine years older than me. We met on a dating chat room so once she said she was married I got the feeling she would fun. I was right in that assumption as you will find out later.

We first swapped stories of our sex lives and it was quiet obvious she was a very experienced woman.

At that occasion she was looking for a man to join her and her husband in the bed for his birthday. I'd never experienced it before but I made the cut to be the extra man.

Before we met up we had some hot phone sex just me and her and then he joined one night and I basically listened to them in action.

Will I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely continue please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Yes please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Leixlip

So skip on a week later ands it's a Saturday evening. I find there house after passing it a few times on a quiet country road. Electric gates and a long driveway led up to the six bedroom house.

I got out of the car to be greeted by "you found us then" as julie stood at the door in a crisp white blouse and black jeans.

She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I had seen photos of julie online but she was even sexier in the flesh. Shoulder length blonde hair 5 ft 5 size 12 with nice breasts that suited her body.

We made our way inside her house and I was greeted by her husband Shane dressed in a t shirt and jeans. He was a tall 6 ft 2 man. I recognized him from a local band who played in pubs in the local area.

We sat in the sitting room and chatted before julie got us some wine and sat in close beside me.

As a guy in his early to mid 20's I was nervous but also horny every time she looked at me. She began to tell me how Shane wanted this for his birthday .

As she poured a second glass of wine I began to get braver and ran my hand along her leg as she sat beside me. Shane was watching us as I turned into Julie and began to kiss her.her lips were soft and the kiss was perfect. Shane sat in behind her and started to run his hands on her body it was like electricity was flowing through her body .

Her hands ran up the insides of my groin and onto my rock hard cock. Julie said I think it's time we went to our bed gents.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Could be good

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

Kettering

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Carry on ??

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Mmm horny xxx

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Sounding good to me more please nice start

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great start. Can't wait for more

Leixlip

We certainly didnt need to be asked a second time as Julie led me up the stairs followed by Shane. Their house was fantastic thankfully their kids were away at their grand parents for the weekend. The bedroom was huge with a very big en suite of it and also they had a huge walk in wardrobe. I sat on the side of the bed and Julie sat beside me we began to kiss again more passionately now with my hands running all over her body. I began to fumble with the buttons on her shirt as we kissed revealing a lacy white bra that cupped her breasts I not how dark and hard her nipples were then I kissed and nibbled them through the fabric.

Julie pulled my t shirt over my head and she ran her hands down my body. She smelt sweet all over her perfume entrapped me. Shane stood near us and as I was kissing Julie's neck he unclasped her bra and her breasts were free her nipples allowed to stand to attention. She lowered her hands to my belt and began to unbuckle me then she undid the buttons and then slid her hand inside the waistline of my boxers to get her first feel of my eight inch cock.

Shane was stripping as we rolled back on the bed and I couldn't help but notice the package in his boxers looked very big.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Leixlip

It was time for me and julie to get completely naked I stood up to slide of my jeans and boxers and as I did Shane took the rest of the clothes off Julie they were now locked in passionate kissing with Shane's hand between Julie legs. As promised her pussy was smooth as the table top and from Shane's finger it looked very moist. For a mom of four Julie looked amazing I stood and watched their embrace and to be honest it was hot watching them. Julie slid down Shane's shorts to reveal a beast of a cock I'm a decent 8 inches but this was bigger longer and fatter so big it hung hard. She invited me over and I stood beside her with Shane on the other side. She had a hand wrapped around each cock and began stroking us both.

She dropped to her knees on the floor between us so our cocks with at her face level.

She started to wrap her lips around Shane's cock and then mine moving between us pulling back our foreskin to suck our tips.

Then she put our cocks together and licked pulled and sucked us both. I'd never felt or touched a hard cock before so it was a bit weird but I almost blew my load there and then.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter!

More

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Guildford

"Great encounter!

More "

please nice so far

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Leixlip

She got to her feet and turned into me and began to kiss me again my hard cock pressing against her I told her to ly on the bed. As she did I climbed up on the bed and kissed my lips down her curves over her hard nipples her tummy and then between her legs to taste her sweet pussy.

She lifted one leg over my shoulder as I slide two fingers inside her dripping pussy and began to move them

In and out of her.

As I worked her pussy Shane was now up near her face with his hard cock hanging to her lips as she sucked him again.

Julie began to fumble to her bedside locked and threw me a condom . I didn't need a second invitation and unwrapped it and rolled it down my cock.

Shane kissed julie and stood back from the bed to watch

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

Lincoln

Guildford

Leixlip

I knelt between her legs and began to kiss julie again I was never so horny in my life and my cock moved against her pussy lips and gently moved inside her warm pussy I'll admit I gasped at that moment sliding inside her all the way with her legs spread around my body

Looking into her eyes and listening to her moans was driving me wild. "Oh Declan mmmmmmm, fuck me fuck me hard" I knew I wasn't going to last long as I'd been horny since I'd woke up that morning she knew it too and wrapped her legs tight around me she reached out and held her husbands hand as I drilled my cock into hard and fast the sounds of her bed our bodies smacking together was all too much as my cock erupted into the condom buried deep inside her.

She squirmed under me as orgasm erupted in her body too.

We lay in a love making embrace for a minute or so before Shane asked me to give him his wife's pussy back.

I stood up and watched as Shane mounted his wife and her pussy accepted his huge cock balls deep. They fucked hard for 15 minutes before Shane pulled out and fired strands of hot white cum all over Julie's body that was now dripping of a sexy sweat as the stench of hot sex melted around the room.

Watching them fuck had my young cock hard again and I was ready to really up my game and give Julie a night of two cocks.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm lovely

Wow

Purbeck

Leixlip

Julie got up from the bed as Shane's cum ran down her body she headed into the bathroom to clean off as Shane stood up with his impressive member hanging semi hard after unloading on his wife I watched it as he walked across the room and headed down stairs for a drink.

Julie came out of the bathroom and was now in a silk robe she came over and sat on my lap on the chair beside their bed.

We chatted and as we did my hands began to wander all over her body. My hard cock proding into her back she was teasing me and she knew it. I slipped my hand between her legs and found her glorious pussy fresh and ready for more. Slipping my fingers inside her and she moaned on my lap.

I could hear Shane walking up the stairs and was worried he might be annoyed but Julie said don't worry he is okay with everything .

Shane entered the room still naked with a glass of wine for Julie and a couple of bottles of beer.

Julie took a sip of the wine and told Shane to ly on the bed and watch her with her toy boy as she called me. Her silk robe slipped to the floor and she turned around facing me and sat over my cock guiding it inside her with her hand. Shane asked doesn't he need a condom but she said relax I won't let him cum inside me. She lowered herself down onto my hard cock and slower lifted herself up and down my shaft.

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Mmmmmm

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Guildford

Wow very horny

Leixlip

The intense fucking was crazy her pussy felt so good so hot so wet we kissed as we rocked back and forth in the chair.

Julie was now bouncing up and down as Shane looked on from the bed as his wife fucked me hard. I stood up never letting my cock come out of julie.

My hands under her ass cupping the tight cheeks her arms around my neck as we stood up. With my hands I now lifted her ass up and down so her pussy rode my cock hard. This drove Julie over the edge as she came hard wetness ran from her body down my cock and thighs.

We kept fucking as we watched each other in the mirror. I kept fucking Julie as I moved cautiously so not to drop her towards the bed and lay her back on the bed. My cock still deep inside her never letting it out. She reached out for her husbands hard cock and began to wank him hard.

There was a constant slapping of my body off hers as we fucked away.

I moved over her knowing I was about to cum hard giving her every last piece I had before her husband ordered me to pull out before I came I did just in time before sperm flew high into the air landing on her tummy tits face some of it flew onto Shane as well as I lost complete control

Excellent stuff!

Guildford

"Excellent stuff! "
great more please

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Kettering

Terrific

Lincoln

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Leixlip

There was an animal like instinct in Shane to once again reclaim his wife's pussy as I moved away from the bed he quickly got between her legs both of them still covered in my cum and eased his 10 -11 inch down balls deep inside her. She moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around his back as they kissed and fucked hard.

Shane eased Julie's leg into the air and onto his shoulder giving me a perfect view of his cork moving in and out of his wife.

Julie called me over to the bed and asked me to go into her walk in wardrobe and look for a box in the corner.

I did as asked and found it she shouted to open it. I lifted the lid on a box of magic. There was every description of shape and size of sex toy and bottles of lube. She shouted between her moans to bring in the purple bottle.

It was black currant flovoured lube.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story so far, keep going please

Leixlip

When I got back into the room Shane was lying on his back and Julie was on top of him fucking him hard. Her body dripping in a sexy sweat and her breasts bouncing. She asked me to put some lube on my fingers and to moisten her ass.

As requested I squirted a nice dab of lube into my hand sat up on the bed with them and began to feel for her back door. She sat still on Shane's cock until I found her hole and began to massage one finger into it.

This began the brewing of another orgasm for Julie and this time it was the full waterworks as Shane's cock popped out to be soaked by Julie's squirt. Suddenly Shane's cock was almost in my hand so I decided I grab it and guide it back into her pussy. I'd never thought of ever holding another mans cock but it was an awesome specimen. It slid back into Julie as there fucking continued and my probing of Julie's ass continued I knew Shane was close to coming by his moans and as the bouncing on his cock by Julie continued he soon groaned and his cock began to erupt deep into his wife's pussy.

I never thought I'd be in the situation where a man was cumming in his wife inches from my face.

Julie eventually lifted herself slightly and his softening cock slipped free from her pussy will big blobs of cum dripping from her pussy.

Guildford

Purbeck

mmmmm

Lincoln

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Fan-fucking-tastic

Leixlip

The sweet smell of sex was all over the room. Shane got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. His cock sort of still semi hard bouncing as he walked. Julie got up from the bed and walked into the shower to clean off. I pulled on my boxers and headed down to see what was in the fridge and grab a drink.

Julie was first down her head wrapped in a towel and wearing a silk robe her nipples peircing the fabric. We chatted and got some food. Shane joined us in a shorts and a t shirt.

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

A well written sexy horny story

By *edwayvoyeursCouple  over a year ago

Medway

keep going. A great read

Leixlip

I didn't know what was going to happen next should I go upstairs and put on my clothes and leave . I soon got my answer and julie sat on my lap at the table as we all finished our snack .

As a young guy whose cock got hard during a slow dance it wasn't long before my cock was trying to burrow its way into Julie's ass cheek. My hand found its way to her thigh and began to run it along the silk covered muscle.

Shane was not aware of what was going on so I slipped my hand inside her robe and to her smooth mound and began to massage her now well used pussy.

more please

Guildford

Hot more please op

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

So hot hope you give him a little suck as well

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter - more to come bt the sounds of things!!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Leixlip

Instantly finding a moist pussy that was ready for more attention. Julie asked Shane if it was okay if she went upstairs alone with me.

Shane just winked our way and said have fun

With that julie stood up grabbed me by the hand and took me towards the stairs

As she stepped on the first step she opened her robe and let it slide off her shoulders and she stepped clear of it so I could watch her firm ass and she walked up the stairs.

Leixlip

When we got to the bedroom she closed the door behind us. I sat on the corner of the bed and she straddled over me as we began to kiss passionately. Her breasts pressed into my chest my hard cock against her soaking pussy.

She lay me back on the bef and kiss up the inside of my thighs before taking one of my balls into her mouth while her hand wrapped tightly around my shaft.

She was giving my cock the kind of attention a girl my own age never gave it. Pulling back my foreskin and licking sucking and teasing the top of my rod

I was ready I looked for a condom but she stopped me "this time I want to feel your cock naked inside me"

I lay her on her back and got between her legs and put the tip of my big cock against her cunt. Looking into her eyes I slowly pushed my cock full length inside her and held it in and then reached her mouth with mine and gave her a passionate kiss.

Good story

There must be more to this.

Guildford

"There must be more to this. "
bring it on can't wait

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Very very good

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

Lincoln

Do carry on

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *ockchef45Man  over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

Very horny

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Leixlip

The passion in that moment was incredible I knew from chatting to her she was a good fuck but my expectations were now on a different planet.

We fucked in missionary position for a few minutes our bodies wrapped in each other. I lifted one then two legs in the air I couldn't get any deport inside her. I could feel her body reaching a huge orgasm I entered her slow and steady and speeded up to bring her over the edge as she came juice started running from her body as a squirting action took control of her pussy.

I'd never experienced this before it was intense I withdrew my big hard cock and ran my tongue down to taste her juices.

After tasting her love juice I lay on my back and she got on her hunkers over my thighs and reached for my cock before sliding her sodden pussy onto my shaft.

Her ass began to bounce up and down off my thighs and soon the sloppy noises could be heard through out the room.

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

Radisson

Fantastic

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare