FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Husband play

Husband play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walked up to him in the pub, he was with his friends who all looked quite tuned in. I whispered in his ear 'Sarah sent me, her message is tthat you have earned a big treat after your promotion and she's so proud of you. Now hold your hand out.' I dropped some items in his hand, my red knickers and a small tube of lube. I pulled my top down lower so he could read the message on my left breast. 'disabled toilets in 5 minutes'. I lifted my top to cover the message and headed towards the toilets.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love you writing talents but am unable to tell you how much due to being too old to message you ..send me a message so I can reply ...and then we can compare our filthy imaginations !

5 minutes later he appeared. I had a red lace top, with holes where my nipples were, suspenders and red stockings. My pussy was shaven and already aroused. 'Sarah has said that i have to take photos for her, you just relax and enjoy your gift'

'You look amazing' he said ' Sarah had never done anything like this for me before. Had she set any limits?'

'Only that I am the only one to contact her, she and I are in control all the way.' I replied.

'No limits at all?' He asked.

'None,' i replied,'what do you have in your mind?'

'Anal' he said 'she never let's me fuck her ass'

'That's what the lube is for'

I dropped to my knees, and unfastened his jeans, his erection fighting for freedom. As i released it i desperately sunk my mouth around it, taking it all in, filling my mouth, pushing against my throat'

'You'd better get that cock wet darling, you're going to need it'

I was instantly aroused. 'You must take my pussy first, all three holes. Now sit down on the toilet seat.' He sat and i backed onto his cock, legs wide and i guided his cock into my pussy, then sank my hips down engulfing his erection, he groaned in pleasure. 'God, if you're pussy is that tight, i can't wait to feel your ass' i bounced on his cock listening to his breathing get more and more frantic. I bent over, still bouncing. 'Can you see my tight ass' i asked. 'Fuck yes, he said'i want it now. He grabbed the lube spreading it into my ass hole as i leant forward bouncing slowly. He pushed me up and against the door, kicked my legs apart sms lunged his cock up with my ass. 'Gently' i said,' slide it in a bit, let my ass adjust, then again and again until you're in.'

He slid in the tip, grabbing my tits, tweaking my nipples, i was so aroused, he must have sensed the relaxation as his cock slid in a little bit more. It was really tight but he kept pushing, i pleaded with him to slow it down but hr thrusted his cock deep into me. I let out a scream, and he covered my mouth and fucked my ass. My pussy was dripping, it felt amazing being taken by this guy, his first ever ass fuck and god he was good. 'I'm going to cum in your ass you horny dirty bitch are you ready for it?'

'Yes please' I screamed and i felt the hot juices in my tight ass, oozing out of my hole trying to escape. I asked him to take a photo with my phone, you could tell this turned him on. He took the photo. 'Thanks for that love, i really hope i get to meet you again soon'

I hope you meet again soon. That is the kind of set up I would like . But in a hotel room so that I could face fuck you and cum down your throat and make you swallow the lot . Then take your pussy and ass filling both with hot cum

"I love you writing talents but am unable to tell you how much due to being too old to message you ..send me a message so I can reply ...and then we can compare our filthy imaginations !"

Forum rules prohibit use to contact people who don't want to be bothered by those outside their limits.

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

You are a naughty girl! I'm guessing you have a penchant for stranger's cock? You like to be in control huh? A blindfold would change all that sweetie x A dirty minded tgurl would add an extra spice in softness, femininity of stockings together, rubbing. A hidden surprise would add wetness and penetration

By *ayBlackMan  over a year ago

UKwide

Here we go now

What a night, out with the lads and then this girl turns up who Sarah sent to give me a wonderful treat. Sarah hates anal, says its disgusting. But she knows i crave it, and she answers my wishes. I can't wait to see her, I'm sure i can muster up another load for her. As i arrive home, she's on the couch and I'm not sure if she's sleeping. My cock hard from the memories of earlier and the anticipation of what's to come. I kiss her on the head and she stirs, hey hun, how was your night? ' i think you know', i reply 'thanks for the treat, you are amazing lady'. She looks confused 'what are you going on about?' She laughs. She's winding me up, 'ok, we'll keep playing the game darling, but don't worry, I've saved my second load for you!' 'What the fuck happened to your first load' she said. 'Are you trying to tell me that you've been shagging around? Who with?'

'Fab, you sent her to me.'

'I did no such thing, i will never let you play without me, who was she? What did you do with her?'

Panic hit me.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Nice twist. We weren't expecting that.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

I played it down, told Sarah what happened but only that she sucked my cock. I was worried that i was lying but his gone from a super high to being rock bottom! I was truly in the doghouse. We discussed who the girl was, we hadn't seen her in clubs, I described her to Sarah, but she had no idea who it could be.

The following day was weird,i didn't get laid last night and it wasn't looking likely any time soon. But wow, it was kind of worth it, that was a great fuck.

harrogate

It was nearly a week since the incident and things were starting to calm down as we'd avoided the conversation completely. I had received a friend request from Facebook which was a name I'd never heard of. I was bored so i thought I'd check it out again. I clicked on the profile and had a look at the photos. There was a photo of me from that night in the toilet. I was fully dressed, nothing suspicious, but this had to be the mystery girl. I accepted the friend request. Then hit message. 'Who are you? What are you up to?' I typed, and clicked send.

Within a minute, i had a reply. 'I'm a naughty girl who had her ass filled with cum last week by a stranger, i want him to fill my cunt next time. '

By *d_PrestonMan  over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

Mmmm, this is taking an interesting turn. Intrigued to see where it goes x

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Loving this

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Really cool twist

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Love how your mind works

Fantastic

harrogate

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Mmmmmmmm love it

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

More please

harrogate

I pondered my response. Do i tell my wife, no way, i instantly answered myself. I messaged her 'Who are you? How do you know me?'

The reply was a photo of her tits. 'I want your cock again'

'How do you know my wife' i asked

'I will tell you if you meet me and fuck me. I will text you straight afterwards and tell you everything' was the reply.

'Ok, when and where?'

'Tonight, there is a big old house that isn't lived in, if you drive to the side of the house, we'll be away from prying eyes. 8pm, it will still be dark'

'Ok, send me the address'

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

I pull intro the address and drive to the side of the old house. She is stood there, looking so hot. She had a red long jacket on and thigh high boots that look white in this light. I greet out of the car and walk over to her. 'You have some serious explaining to do young lady' i say as i walk over to her.

My determination to get answers disappears as she removes her jacket. She is wearing a tiny white lacy bra and white lacy knickers and the tight white boots which are just halfway up her thighs, her hair is draped over one shoulder as she turns around for me to admire her. As she turns, i see that the knickers are crotchless, two strings going across her pert ass cheeks, in between which, there is something glistening. I stand there speechless as she looks over her shoulder at me. She bends over as i see the jewelled but plug and as beer legs spread, i can see her inviting pussy glistening in the headlights of my car. My erection is fighting to get out of my trousers as i can't believe my luck.... again. I walk towards her, hands on her bum cheeks, spreading them, showing me the dianante, but underneath that her pussy lips widen. I can't hep but think about my rock hard cock sliding inside x

My hands make their way to her inviting cunt as i gently skirt around her hole. She let's out a little whimper. 'Please fuck me, I know I've been naughty, but maybe i could make it up to you.'

I take her hand and walk her to my car, i pull my pants down and let my cock spring loose, its huge and so hard! I sit on the bonnet of my car. Turn her around and guide her arse torwards me, my cock aimed straight for that wet hole. 'Make me forgive you, you filthy slut'. I grab the strings of her crotchless knickers and rip them apart, she let's out a scream as they rip apart. 'Now fuck me' i demand. Then lean back onto my elbows assessor watch as her beautiful, dripping wet pussy engulfs my cock.

Lincoln

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *layinthewoodsMan  over a year ago

New Romney

nice story well written

Mmm I like

Bristol, Thornbury

This is excellent

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

By *ockring91Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

weston super mare

harrogate

this is hot

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

This is good.

Very good so far

More

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

derby

More please

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ueen of sleezeWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Amazing

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

harrogate

swansea

Different

The view is amazing watching the little jewelled butt plug bounce as she rides my cock. I'm lost in my own world of watching her, i feel close to cumming and don't know whether to try and last a bit longer or just fill her up. She started going deeper and deeper and as i heard her close to orgasm, i couldn't hold on much longer. We came together, i pulled her hips down so my cock was deep inside and i pumped every drop into her. Her body was slumped as i stood up and lifted her up, i pulled her hair back and kissed her neck, slightly salty from her exertion. 'Who are you?' I asked.

'Does it matter? It only matters that we have fun, should I clean you up before you go home?'

She dropped to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth.

weston super mare

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I didn't even see her car, she'd parked somewhere else, i still had no idea who she was. As i got home i showered, Sarah was waiting at home and looked a bit flustered. 'Where have you been' she demanded.

'Out pricing a job up, what's up?' I asked.

'The shower is broke, the water is cold, can you check it out, i need to wash my hair, I'm out with the girls later'

I ran upstairs and switched on the shower, it was perfectly fine. I told Sarah and she checked it herself. I splashed the water in her face and laughed, calling her a muppet. She looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eye and splashed me back. 'Get naked and get in there you dirty girl' i laughed as i started to undress. She did the same and we jumped in the shower, the water running down our bodies, my cock stood to attention, she looked so hot with the water running down her huge breasts. I pushed her up against the wall, lifted one leg and as if on autopilot, my cock found her hole, i gently pushed against her until i felt the dampness and i knew i could go straight in. I fucked her deep, one hand letting her leg, the other holding her hands above her head as she whimpered as i fucked her deep and slow. My pace quickened as her whimpers got louder, i so wanted to empty myself into her. 'Cum hard inside me baby' her desperate tone sending me to heaven as i pounded her giving her every last drop i had. I couldn't help but think what a lucky guy i was x

Great story very intense.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Fantastic story love that to happen to me.

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Near MK

By *eastandbelleCouple  over a year ago

Margate

Great story

swansea

Where’s the twist?

lovely story with some good phrases used makes it different from the norm

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Whiteley

Lincoln

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

derby

Keep going

harrogate

weston super mare

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

I've been so bored in work, the only thing keeping me going is thoughts of last night, the way he dominated me and told me to fuck him. It really did it for me, and i knew this was going to be more fun than i expected. He went home and then fucked his wife, i hope he was thinking about me. She's been going on about it all day, not to me obviously. But I'm sure she says it loud enough for everyone to hear, she's obviously forgiven him for the incident last week haha. She sees me smiling to myself 'do you need more work Andi? We need some coffees, when you have finished grinning to yourself' I picked up my phone and headed to the kitchen via the bathroom. I lifted my skirt, my naked pussy framed by my suspenders, i opened my legs slightly and took a photo and added it to my secret facebook page. I then inserted my finger inside my wet pussy and took another photo and added it. I dressed myself and went to the kitchen to make the coffees. My phone buzzed, my only friend had liked my photos. I checked again and there was a comment 'when do i get it again?'

I put my phone away, dipped my sticky fingers into the bitch's coffee and took the coffees back to the office.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Nice work, keeping it up

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Amazingly sexy story. Can’t wait for more.

Gloucester

Fucking love it. Love the character switch. Made this unique. X

harrogate

By *ovestolickclitMan  over a year ago

meath

derby

By *aseloadedMan  over a year ago

City Centre

This has all the hallmarks of a true story ?? autobiography I hope, it sounds like you had some fun with your work superior's toy!

weston super mare

Whiteley

Near MK

Lincoln

Bristol, Thornbury

langley

Waiting for more

More please

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

More very horny

harrogate

bradford

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Loving this keep going please

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Loving this

langley

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

Keep it going

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

I message him telling him to go back to the place we met previously and i arrange the time. This time I'm going to give him a nice little surprise. I send him a photo of me naked, with just a small pair of pink knickers on. 'I want you to take these home tonight, text me before you drive in'

I pull up outside the house in the alley way in the back. 'Should i leave the jacket here?'Rachel asks. 'Yes' I reply' I want you standing there with just those knickers on, just like the photo i sent him earlier. I lean over and kiss her lips, 'look after him for me' i smile as she gets out of the car, she places her jacket on the seat. I admire her pert little tits as she walks past my headlights. I switch the engine off and grab my phone as it buzzes. 'I'm here' says the message.

'Drive in, but keep your phone in your hand' i hear the car move. 'Do you like her?'

'Holy fuck, who is she?'

'She's your fucktoy for tonight, be good to her, her pussy is lovely and tight, spread her for me'

'And what about you?'

'I'll be playing with myself, thinking about the fun your both having, looking forward to when we both have you together. Now fuck her but taste her pussy first, she's delicious'

I heard the car door close, i lay back, my cold fingers gently caressing my clitorus, moving to my opening, gently slipping inside. The wetness making my clit teasing even better. I could hear Rachel's moans as i rubbed my clit, my fingers sliding around my clit, into my pussy. I heard Rachel moaning, picturing her tight little pussy taking his juicy cock was enough to find my orgasm as my fingers were deep inside. my orgasm spasmed my body and i let out my own satisfied groan. I returned the seat back to normal and waited for Rachel to return.

More

derby

By *ockring91Man  over a year ago

preston

weston super mare

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

harrogate

Gloucester

Mmm never fails to get my cock in my hand by the time I’m finished reading your stuff

By *ay69910Man  over a year ago

So so good!

Lincoln

More please

langley

Edinburgh

Mmm naughty girl...

Lisburn

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Love this!

I enjoyed hearing all about Rachel's fucking, she had fun and was definitely up for more. As we pulled up near her house I was feeling a little left out. 'Could you take a bit more' i asked. She winked at me, turned on the seat and opened her legs. I took off the seatbelt and dived into her pussy. I could taste his cum, the dirty girl had let him cum inside her, extra treat for me as my tongue probed her pussy, her hands pulling my hair back so she could watch my pleasure as i tasted both of them together. I heard a click and saw a flash, 'look at me' she said. As i looked at her with my tongue probing her clit, she snapped a picture, dazzling my eyes. My tongue sank deeper into her wet cunt as her head flicked back with a groan, her body spasmed as she came on my tongue.

What a night, i was expecting to see my usual slut but she'd set me up with someone new. She was really slender with an amazing body. I couldn't believe my luck and couldn't wait to fuck her so i did, just bent her over and fucked her hard. After I'd cum, she walked away and i watched my cum dribbling down her legs! What a sight, nearly as good as the photo I've just seen. The slut licking my cum out of this new girl's cunt. The message said. 'Now can you handle us together?'

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

wow!

derby

harrogate

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Brilliant writing

By *ireAndIce2019Couple  over a year ago

Highlands

Absolutely loving the slutty mayhem here

Gloucester

Oooh lots of fuckery. Love it. Can’t wait for the girlfriend to get involved in the story !!!

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

More please

loving this

Lincoln

Edinburgh

bradford

Lisburn

weston super mare

For ages my wife had promised me a night with her and another girl. But despite being on fab, we hadn't managed to arrange it. Deep down i didn't think we ever would, she gets way too jealous.

I was so excited but also scared of messing anything up, i wanted this so much. The wife was in a good mood recently, we'd had a few raunchy sessions, i was feeling very lucky whilst knowing i was living on a cliff edge. But fuck it, there was no way I'm turning this down. This girl had given me some amazing experiences so far and I was sticking with it. I nipped onto the Facebook page, looked at the picture of her going down on the new girl. 'I think your beautiful pussy needs some tlc soon. Let me lick you soon.... please' i sent the comment and closed the page. I wouldn't relax until i heard back from her. My cock twitched, i really hoped i heard back from her soon.

Gloucester

I know that feeling

derby

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Love the way it's switched from person to person. Well written

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Love the way it's switched from person to person. Well written "

Thank you xx

weston super mare