FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married woman I meet on the street

Married woman I meet on the street

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this was a good few years ago and I was back packing my way around Australia. Myself a few friends all in our mid twenties. We just arrived in our hostel in Brisbane. Everybody was wrecked as we had been on a heavy drinking session the night before and we had just had a 5 or 6 6 hour drive to get to Brisbane. Everyone crashed in the hostel when we got there and I had a bit of energy so I decided to go out for a walk around the city to check the place out.

I walked for about 20mins and I was getting tired so I started to make my way back to the hostel it was about 9pm. I was walking down the street and there was a woman in a blue dress about a half a block a head of me walking the same direction. She had blond hair and was mid 40s. She was walking alone. I caught up with her when were stopped at at the lights. When I got close I noticed she was caring a half a bottle of red wine which I though was strange. As we stood waiting for the green man I was glancing over to check her out. I could see that she had a nice body and she looked fairly fit. I did not want to make eye contact.

When the green man on came on I started walking and now she was a few steps behind me. I did not walk that quickly I wanted to check her out at the next set of lights. At the next crossing we both stood there waiting and the streets were fairly quite it was mid week. Just before it went green she started up conversation. She asked me did I know where the a hotel was. I cant remember the name. I laughed and told her that she asked the wrong person. I explained I only arived in the city that evening. She told me she was staying int he hotel but went out to dinner and that she knew it was close but she did not know what street is it was on.

I decided this was my opportunity and I suggested that we go for a drink in the bar across that street that way we could ask the staff where it was. She said this was a good idea and we crossed the street to the bar. When we got walked in the bar was dead we were the only ones there. I told her to grab a sit I just needed to run to the toilet. Upon my return she said that she spoke to the barman and that her hotel was only around the corner. She said lets just go back there and grab a drink.

I agreed and we walked out. On the was we were chatting and she was explaining she was in Brisbane for a work conferences. She told me that she was married and she was on her own, that why she had a half of bottle of wine. She took it with her from the restaurant she went to for dinner.

When we got back to her hotel it was very fancy, much nicer than my backpacking hostel. She said she better drop the wine up to the room so I just followed. We were chatting all the time and conversation was easy. I was checking her out all the time. She was amazing looking. I really had a thing for older women.

Back in her room she said she need to use the bathroom so I just sat on the bed, she she came out of the bathroom I suggested that we drink the wine. I had only meet her 15 minuets and I was already back in her room. The last thing I wanted to do was leave, but I was unsure her intentions. We had been chatting about her job and her husband.

She poured the wine into to glasses and we continued to talk. I was telling her all about my travels but it was all friendly stuff. I was very nervous and afraid to try it on with her.

She talked about being a physiotherapist and I joked about her giving me a back rub but she did not play along. We talked for anther 20 minuets while we drank the wine........ to be continued.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good so far.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

True??

Yes this is a true story.

So were chatting away and we finish off the wine and I have still no idea if she is up for it. When the wine is gone she says lets have a gin and tonic and I think this is positive but she is a cool cat and very hard to read. By now she is talking about her kids and they are only 5 or 6 years younger than me. Im horny as fuck thinking about having sex with her but I really cant read her.

We have been chatting now about an hour and she goes to the toilet. To be honest I am very nervous and I decide fuck it i will just go. I kind of felt a failure for not sealing the deal. She returns from the bathroom and I stand up and say ok I better head back to my hostel. Her response was golden. "You could stay if you want."

That was it, I did not seen a second invite, I did not even say a word I grabbed her pulled her close and started to kiss her. She pushed me away for a second to say "wow thats was fast" I told her to shut up and kiss me. We continued, after a minuet of kissing we just fell onto the bed.

By now my hands were wondering all over her tight body. When I slid my hand up her skirt to remove her knickers she whispered dont worry I took them off in the toilet. I was rock hard. I started to kiss her neck as she lay back on the bed, I moved down and started unzip her dress. She had no problem with this we were both after the same thing. So I remove the dress and bra and she lies back on the bed. Before doing this she removes my top.

I lie her on the bed and I kneel at the end of the bed. I go down on her. All my birthdays are coming at once. She has a tasty tight pussy and she moans with pleasure as Im licking her out. She tells me to squeezes her nipples as im doing it. Within about 5mins she is coming .......

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

she moaned loadly as she came and her legs twitched. It was now her turn. I stood up and she came a got on her knees before me and took my cock in her mouth. I was my first time with another mans wife. That alone made me horny. She sucked me like a pro, she was taking my hard cock deep in her moth, I told her I would not last long and she said she was going to swallow every drop. For the next few minutes she sucked me off and not before long I came in her mouth, she did as promised and swallowed every bit.

After I came we got on the bed and started chatting a bit as we were cuddled up, I asked her about her husband and she said that she was so so horny that it could be our secret.

I was not long before she was back sucking me off, I got hard in no time and then she asked me to fuck her. This is what I was waiting for since I first got back to the room. He pussy was so wet and we fucked 3 or 4 times that night. I loved having her on all fours as I fucked her married pussy from behind. Every now and then she would take my cock out suck it and then I would fuck her again.

Eventually we feel asleep and I woke up to her sicking my cock the next morning. I had never experienced a night like it.....

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ohnnyspanks_ukMan  over a year ago

sheffield/all over

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

Thanks guys, I will tell you about the morning when I get a chance.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

That would be great to hear the next chapter good story nice to know it's true

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please do tell

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Is that luck or charm of the irish