FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An evening with a friend

An evening with a friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Get in the car now" my husband orders. I do as I'm told for once, after all he is in complete control and I love it.

We drive to a very nice hotel we have booked especially, choosing it carefully making sure it is just perfect. Chatting on the way about how excited we are about our night away together.

We can hardly keep our hands off each other as we check in and make our way to the room but we have agreed to save ourselves for later, the sexual tension is almost tangible.

We start to get ready, music playing and a couple of drinks to settle the nerves.

I can see my husband's cock getting hard as he watches me slowly pulling my stockings on, this is just the start of an evening to remember.

Making our way into the elevator my husband squeezes my arse then slides his hand up my dress, brushing his fingers over my wet pussy. I'm so turned on I'm sure I'm going to cum right there, sensing this he pulls his hand away and licks his fingers just as the doors open into the lobby.

The room is fairly busy, looking around I choose a quiet table and take a seat while my husband goes to the bar. A few minutes go by before he joins me with a couple of cocktails and a glint in his eye. "What's up" I say, "nothing Baby, just enjoying our time together". But I know him better than that, I know he has something planned, and it's not long before I find out what he has in mind.....

"Another drink baby?" " same again please" as he disappears to the bar. I nip to the ladies room while he's gone, on my return I can see him talking to a dark haired man at the bar, they both turn and look at me as I sit down. Smiling at them they make their way over to our table with the drinks. "Steve, this is my wife Jane, why don't you sit next to her?" Steve sits very close to me and Nick sits opposite giving him a good view of Steve and I. As we all chat I notice Steve admiring my cleavage, I feel his hand on my knee. I make no attempt to push it away, in fact I slowly open my legs giving him full access. Steve's hand slides up my inner thigh, his fingers stroking my clit before he pushes them in and out of my dripping wet pussy. I let out a gasp and look at Nick, he's loving this and so am I.

"Steve, why don't we let my beautiful wife go to our room and get ready for us?" " Off you go Jane, you have 30 minutes, make sure you're ready".

I hurry to the room, quickly undressing as I close the door. I can see Nick has left a fishnet bodystocking, a blindfold and a pair of killer heals on the bed for me along with a note telling me to put them on and sit with my legs open at the end of the bed.

I do as I'm told and wait, before long I can hear voices in the corridor and then the door opens.

Not being able to see has heightened my other senses, I feel kisses on my neck and breasts, my nipples stiffen instantly. I know this is Steve touching me, his hands are all over my body, pinching my nipples sending shocks down my body to my throbbing clit. Nick is behind me holding my arms as Steve is between my legs, his tongue and fingers and flicking my clit and pushing into my wet pussy. I can feel myself starting to cum, squirting all over his hand. Nick joins us on the bed, sliding underneath me he puts his hard cock deep into my mouth as he starts to lick my swollen clit. Steve slips on a condom and pushes his cock deep inside me, fucking me as Nick licks and sucks my clit They are both ramming their cocks hard into me, I'm cumming over and over, gushing everywhere. I can feel both cocks getting harder, Nick pulls his cock away and tells Steve to lie on the bed so his wife can ride him and he is to suck and pinch her nipples as she sucks her husbands cock..

This is so exciting, we're all near to climaxing. "Get onto your knees Jane, I'm going to fuck your pussy deep and hard and you are going to suck Steve's cock". Steve removes the condom and pushes his cock deep into my mouth as Nick rams his hard cock into my pussy fucking me good and hard. As I squeeze Steve's balls I feel his cock getting harder, both men are fucking me faster and harder than I ever felt before , I'm squirting so much it's pouring down my legs as my husband and this stranger cum, one in my pussy the other into my mouth.

Collapsing onto the bed I turn to Nick and Steve, WOW that was amazing guys. We lie together for a while before Steve gets dressed and leaves. My gorgeous husband holds me tight and makes love to me before we fall asleep......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Great story more please thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic