FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hidden Camera Detector

Hidden Camera Detector

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-Have-The-Key OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Had read reports online of people staying at certain B&B type places and finding hidden cameras. With hidden cameras getting higher quality but smaller form and even smaller price, is it really a surprise that there are people out there trying to record their guests.

I had arranged with an FWB a trip away. We found a gem of a place to rent for a few days. Basically an older couple had retired early. They had a huge triple garage on their land with what was originally a workshop above. But this garage was beautiful. Looked like a country cottage.

Whoever had done the conversion from workshop to B&B had been meticulous and the open plan living space was perfect for adult get aways. It even had its own garden that was completely private.

Inside was split into two spaces. The kitchen, diner and bathroom were in the smaller space. Then the huge bedroom, had open plan double bath with bubbles and balcony out over the garden with bifold doors all the way across.

Well it was summer, secluded and peaceful so the bifold doors would only shut when we were out and the bedroom or jacuzzi bath would be our main stay.

We’d arrived earlier than expected but the couple were pleasant and let us in. This also meant we hadn’t got plans such as the dinner booked later that evening.

With the highway handjob and fast lane fingering that had been our distraction on the journey we both needed to rip each other’s clothes off and have at it. So that’s what we did.

For hours we explored positions in bed, against the wall, against the glass of the doors (opened the doors) bent her over on the balcony with her hands on the railing. We filled the bath and I filled her in the bath. It was an amazing place and we were making full use of it.

During a break we were chilling on the bed in our fluffy robes drying. Laying there I looked around taking in the details. Thats when I started to recognise a few items. I’m a gadgets guy and often see gadget comparison vids online. I particularly remember searching go pro cams which was followed by a linked vid comparing hidden cams. All sorts of objects are readily available with hidden cameras. From fake smoke detectors, Lamps, Plugs, Alarm clocks and one I readily remember was a bulb.

I looked and it dawned on me that the smoke detector in a bathroom area isn’t normal and it looked like the one online. The alarm clock and also the wall clock. I got up and standing on the bed (deferring the FWBs “what are you doing!”) I checked out the light above the bed. Low and behold it’s the bulb from online with the camera built in.

Awww for fuck sake. Things really can be too good to be true. Fortunately I had fully watched the online film and we also hadn’t left the room yet. These gadgets I recognised had all been explained in detail. None of which were WiFi enabled. (Possibly too far from the main house which had WiFi) these on the show all had SD cards inside and I knew how to get at them. The bulb was different you had to remove it then plug it into something like a laptop.

Having chatted to a now disturbed FWB about this we set about scouring the Internet for all the instructions and confirming there had been no live feeds etc.

But what if there were others that I hadn’t found yet.

I called a bud of mine and a few hours later he arrived with his gadgets. Soon enough he found two more hidden cameras. He also confirmed we were ok as none were broadcasting. The spyBulb was replaced with a regular filament bulb he had at home and the SD cards were removed and in my wallet.

Now what do we do? Do we call the police. Do we confront them? Or do we reverse the situation.

Apparently the law is a bit strange on this. In regard to proving that the cams were placed by the owners of the B&B. They would also have to take possession of the recorded footage and do something with it to show they knew about it etc etc. Well we aren’t letting them have any footage of us.

Instead my bud had brought his own little cam which he set up to broadcast from an old mobile. This was hooked up to a mic and speakers and I treated him to a meal out on us. (We’d cancelled the original plans).

Whilst out we had another phone receiving the cam feed. It was shocking but also quite funny seeing the confusion on this couple. Yes both of them shortly after we left (they knew about us having booked a table that night) entered the rooms. Even wifey with a little step ladder etc was scratching heads wandering if they forgot to place SD cards back in the cameras etc. Well until they got to the bulb. Then they knew they’d been busted.

Speakers on we asked them if they were enjoying the nerves they are now feeling. What’s to happen next crossing their minds. Should we call the police etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow cheeky but at least you now have great footage for yourselves

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In reality you should have notified the Police, allowing them to secure the evidence. Thus avoiding any contamination of evidence and preventing future customers becoming potential victims.

The persons responsible facing charges of Voyeurism and a place on the sex offender's register.

However this is the fabswingers relevant forum, so I am sure you will indulge us with a far more cunning plan?

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Sneaky

Name and shame

Leave a unpolite comments ON line

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *quarerootMan  over a year ago

Helston

Have a wank and cum all over the lens of the camera?

name the place to save innocent people getting caught

» Add a new message to this topic