FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Works Christmas Party

Works Christmas Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I started a new job and was in an office and never worked in offices before always in retail.

No one really fit that caught my eye except one of the mentors. Blonde, 5ft 6, slim but great rack hidden very well.

Always tried to make eye contact with her everyday just a smile but no real response from her.

so weeks went past and the team I was responsible for was also new and to my surprise I got a visit from her.

" Hi my name's Sarah I will be supporting with your team "

I was taken a back, and for once the confident me was lost for words but soon composed myself.

" Great nice to meet you "

we chatted and discussed what was going to happen over the next few weeks. She was very flirtatious and I asked a couple of the other guys in the office about her. She worked there for over a year but every time anyone tried it on they got kicked back. She had a long term bf and kids.

So I thought nothing of it. We chatted, laughed and all the normal stuff. the time finished where she was helping and went back to her dept.

1 month gone and had a night out with the lads. got in around 3 and I looked at my phone and saw a messenger message ... it was her.

"your up late"

I thought what the hell. I replied "yeah so d*unk lol what's your excuse".

"same been playing cards of humanity", she replied.

Not knowing what it was I said "what's that?"

"It's a card game. Good fun. I will show you. We need to have a night out ... or in"

I was now shocked thinking am I reading this right. Is she interested

So I said " oh right why"

"so we can really get to know each other "

Holy shot I thought she does want some

she asked if I was single and at the time said no but was quick to reply but neither are you. And she sent a cheeky monkey face saying I know but hey could be fun .......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We exchanged a few messages that night and think very much testing the water types.

So next day comes we see each other at work and a cheeky smile to each other.

I message her and ask ok and she sheepishly replied yeah sorry about last night drink makes me do silly things.

I thought same missed my chance.

So we just sent messages to each other over the coming months and have chats at work.

I am trying it on all the time just to see what was the crack really.

Apparently has a thing for Indian guys and she fancied me as soon as I started. Loved my smile etc but she got a family etc but she can't stop flirting with me.

Then one night she was home, fella at work and we started messaging.

we start getting naughty but playful and then she says send me a pic that will surprise me..... so I thought fuck it. I'm already hard so though this will tell me if she really wants it said to her sent but it's naughty. She was like omg really. I see she opened it.

Fuck me your big .... glad we started chatting.

I was like yes she does want it. It gets very sexual and she was like I didn't think you'd be that big and I said I'd love to feel you riding it. She's like omg I want it but love to have my legs by my neck so your in me deep

I'm like now amazed how dirty she is and we send some messages about how we want to fuck each other.

She said having a tough time at home, bf doesn't want sex and she is 33 and in her peak. She has always wanted to leave him but a very family person.

I did the nice thing and said that's crazy but I would be having sex every day with you.

So we think how ...... Xmas party coming up

I arramge a hotel but it's a month away.

So in the coming days we are flirting and she is having second thoughts but I convince her be ok.

we meet before for a coffee and a kiss etc she says first time missed anyone else for 12 years. I was in shock as she is stunning.

So the Xmas party night comes ......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't leave us hanging

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford