FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mates wife part 2

mates wife part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so after about half an hour of this I was bushed and thought ill go to bed and have a wank so im in bed feeling drowsy and sneezy then dopey wanted a bit fucking dwarfs no sorry anyway next thing my mate comes into my room saying she's waiting for you I said what quite surprised as she had never been interested in swinging she's waiting for you on the bed naked go and fuck her and I will listen so off I went and sure enough there she was stark naked on the bed shaved pussy id known her for about 5 years and never dreamed I would be in this position so I went in and she was pretending to be half a sleep so off with my pants stiffy in hand and went down between her legs licking her cunt with her saying my name under her breath lick me tom lick my pussy which I did then after a bit moved up to suck her tits and rub my bell end up and down her wet pussy I whispered in her ear do you want me to push it in she said yes please so I pushed my hard cock into her cunt and started to fuck her slowly I looked back and saw her hubby in the door way wanking for all he was worth I started to fuck her faster her cunt was dripping wet she was pushing on to my cock I knew we were going to cum together and fuck we did it was great I emptied my balls into her my mate had a hand full of spunk we lay there for a while I went back to bed and do you know it was never talked about not once

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

part 2

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice but did it happen again?

I know a lot of stuff on here is made up but yes it’s true I had her pussy if I hadn’t done it I wouldn’t have believed it either

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Good on you mate

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

» Add a new message to this topic