FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time with a guy!

My first time with a guy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anderer2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

This is the story of my first time with a guy, it was quite a few years ago and I have never actually done anything with a guy since then. Me and two of my mates had been out drinking all night and were planning on staying round my friends place he lived in a caravan in his garden. He only had one bed and we had all been friends for many years so figured it didn't really matter we could just share we all had sleeping bags anyway. When we got back to the caravan we carried on drinking and watched some tv before finally deciding it was time to sleep. It was really hot so at some point I must've unzipped my sleeping bag. I didn't sleep very well and kept waking up one such time I woke up to find my friends hand resting on my hip, I was lying on my side facing away from him an his hand was suspended just above my cock. I remember getting instantly hard and wishing that his hand would just drop onto my cock and I could just pretend I was still asleep and enjoy the feeling, no such luck unsatisfied I fell asleep before long. The next day we had already arranged to do pretty much the same as the previous day so it went along the same lines until bedtime, we were all pretty d*unk and told one of my friends he had to sleep on the floor, he was quite a big lad and snored very loudly during the night. 

So there we were lying back to back after about twenty minutes or so for some reason I rested my hand on my friends hip behind me. The next feeling I had was my friends hand gently stroking my rock hard cock through my boxers. The feeling alone almost made me cum. His fingers searching for the buttons on the front and slipping between them to feel his bare hand on my cock. I reached back and found his already hard cock already dripping with Precum. This was the start of one of my horniest nights ever and something I have thought in all the years after!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow sounds so horny, hope you continued meeting up

Bangkok

I lay there still shocked by what I was doing as our hands found our way into each others boxers removing them in the process. I remember the feeling of his hand so tight around my cock expertly sliding up and down with every stroke sending waves of pleasure through me as I returned the favour, he obviously knew what he was doing. I was still facing away from him when I felt his other hand on my side rolling me onto my back. He changed his position and started kissing and licking my chest while still stroking away, heading further and further down until he ran his tongue the full length of my dripping cock before taking it into his mouth and running his tongue all over the head. Before long I could feel that I was going to cum and I suddenly realised that I was going to cum in my friends mouth, I decided it was too early for that so pulled his head away and started to work his own cock with my mouth. It felt very clumsy at first, I knew what I liked but I had never done it to anyone else before I soon found a rhythm though and could tell from the muffled moans that I was doing something right. After a while my friend pulled my head away and started going to work on my cock with his hands again so I replayed the favour and within a couple of minutes we both had stomachs covered in cum. Throughout the rest of the night I kept being awoken to wandering hands and the whole process was repeated about 4 times during the night and happened a few times in the days following that night. My friend then moved away and I have never had the opportunity to do it again! I hope some of you enjoyed hearing about my first time, it's the first time I have ever written it down or told anyone about it. 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story. Was it awkward later on?

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Wow, what was your next experience like???

Bangkok

At first but he didn't live there for much longer. I haven't had any experiences with men since then.

really how long since that episode then?

Bangkok

"really how long since that episode then?"

It must've been about 10 years ago!

good re call then lol

ever consider it again?

Bangkok

It was a good time that's why I remember it so well. I've been in relationships for years, but now I'm single again I'm looking to explore that side further.

Bangkok

Nope never again unfortunately!

» Add a new message to this topic