FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Bi Awakening

My Bi Awakening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This account is based on actual experience. Names and locations have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent….

I had been at school with Janine and, if I’m honest, had a bit of a girly crush on her. She is quite exotic looking. She has a Japanese father and English mother. Janine wore her dark hair long at the time; and had lovely almond eyes and a nice tan. We were home from uni for the summer break when she called me. Her parents were going away for the weekend and she wondered if I wanted to stay at hers. I was up for it! We decided we’d have a sort of pamper evening on the Friday; before shopping the next day and clubbing on Saturday night.

On Friday evening I duly arrived with my overnight bag, toiletries etc. Her parents had a big house with more than one bathroom. So we both ran a bath and she said to come to her bedroom afterwards and we could dry each other’s hair. After luxuriating in a foam bath and washing my hair, I dried off, wrapped a towel around my head and put on a dressing gown. As I walked down the hall I could hear the music from her room; the Human League if I remember correctly. When I entered the room she was sat in an armchair with one foot on a stool, leaning forward to paint her toenails. I sat on the bed and watched her, noticing that like me she was naked under her dressing gown. We chatted then Janine said ‘All done!’ thrusting her legs out in front of her and wiggling her toes. She appeared oblivious to the fact that her gown fell open revealing her pussy. I could clearly see the triangle of dark hair (we weren’t smooth back then) with her pink lips pouting and peeping through.

Do you want me to continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *hispertogetherCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire sticks

Good start, need more

"This account is based on actual experience. Names and locations have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent….

I had been at school with Janine and, if I’m honest, had a bit of a girly crush on her. She is quite exotic looking. She has a Japanese father and English mother. Janine wore her dark hair long at the time; and had lovely almond eyes and a nice tan. We were home from uni for the summer break when she called me. Her parents were going away for the weekend and she wondered if I wanted to stay at hers. I was up for it! We decided we’d have a sort of pamper evening on the Friday; before shopping the next day and clubbing on Saturday night.

On Friday evening I duly arrived with my overnight bag, toiletries etc. Her parents had a big house with more than one bathroom. So we both ran a bath and she said to come to her bedroom afterwards and we could dry each other’s hair. After luxuriating in a foam bath and washing my hair, I dried off, wrapped a towel around my head and put on a dressing gown. As I walked down the hall I could hear the music from her room; the Human League if I remember correctly. When I entered the room she was sat in an armchair with one foot on a stool, leaning forward to paint her toenails. I sat on the bed and watched her, noticing that like me she was naked under her dressing gown. We chatted then Janine said ‘All done!’ thrusting her legs out in front of her and wiggling her toes. She appeared oblivious to the fact that her gown fell open revealing her pussy. I could clearly see the triangle of dark hair (we weren’t smooth back then) with her pink lips pouting and peeping through.

Do you want me to continue?

"

Of course

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Please carry on

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

We dried each other’s hair. I’d had a Saturday job in a hairdressers; so was quite confident doing this. It was quite erotic drying and brushing Janine’s hair. We talked about our courses, social life at uni, boyfriends, music and so on. When Janine was drying my hair I enjoyed the intimacy of the situation. I looked in the mirror as she leant over me. She had gorgeous boobs and she was showing quite a bit as she bent forward! She said “You’ve got lovely hair’ and stroked it when she was finished. She rested her hands on my shoulders and said: ‘Shall we go downstairs for a glass of wine?” I was aware that my body was responding to her touch and that my cheeks were flushed. ‘That would be fab’, I replied. Go and put your nighty on then and I’ll see you in the kitchen. I went to my room and put on my nighty. It was a short satin gown. Should I put my dressing gown over the top I thought? It was a warm summer evening, so I just padded down barefoot in my nighty. I arrived in the kitchen and saw Janine had made the same decision. She poured me a large glass of white wine and we went through to the lounge. We were chatting for a while, sipping our wine, and Janine said: ‘Do you fancy a dance?’ I said: ‘Yes, why not?’ Janine went to the windows and drew the curtains. She picked out an album and put it on the record player. We were dancing, giggling and making lots of eye contact. Looking back, it was quite flirtatious. Janine had (and has) a lovely figure. I loved the way her boobs jiggled as we bopped away and I couldn’t help but notice her nipples poking through her nighty. The satin of my nighty felt sexy against my skin and I was aware of Janine looking me up and down. Then a slow romantic ballad came on. I went to sit down but Janine caught my hand. “Fancy a smoochy?’ I couldn’t resist. We moved closer together and she put her hands on my waist. I giggled nervously and looked at her coyly from under my fringe. Janine leant towards me and kissed me full on the lips. I kissed her back, then she put her hands to my head and put her tongue in my mouth. We were both breathing heavily. She pressed herself close to me, I could feel the softness of her boobs pressing against my own. She ran her hands down to my hips and stepped closer, putting her right leg between mine. She was grinding herself against my thigh. I could feel her bush against my skin and the warmth of her pussy. I was feeling pretty hot ‘down there’ myself!

coventry

By *llieandyCouple  over a year ago

Peteborough

great sounding story

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

Sounds great so far

Love this

Loving it . Keep going

Great start

keep it coming xx

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Mmm, lovely story. Please keep it going.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

" keep it coming xx"

You mean keep us coming ??

Keep going

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Hopefully there's a lot more of this one.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

You can't stop now.....

By *acelvisMan  over a year ago

thurso

Lovely

By *acelvisMan  over a year ago

thurso

Lovely

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Mmmm delicious.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Hate it when yhe story stops

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great start.

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

What a turn on

Janine ran her hands underneath my nighty and gripped my arse as she kissed me. We were grinding our pussies against each other’s thighs. Janine pushed me away and said: ‘Let’s take our nighties off’ and quickly whipped hers over her head. I looked at her lovely slim, curvy figure, deliciously feminine. I noticed her nipples were darker than mine, her boobs bigger. I slipped my nighty off my shoulders and let it fall to the ground. ‘Gorgeous’, said Janine. She reached out and caressed my boobs, her thumbs rolling my nipples. She stepped closer again and kissed me urgently and passionately. I reached up and squeezed her boobs, feeling her nipples hard against my palms. I was conscious of Janine moving her hand between my legs. She stroked my thigh and her hand brushed against my pussy. I gasped. She moved her hand further up, I couldn’t help but press my pussy towards her hand. She circled my clit with her fingers, I was moaning, aware that I was hot and very wet. Suddenly she penetrated me with her middle finger and my knees almost buckled. I hung on to her and rested my head on her shoulder. ‘You’re so wet’, Janine whispered in my ear, ‘shall we go up to my room?’ I looked at her, she had a very naughty expression on her face. I suddenly felt a little embarrassed. It must have showed, ‘Don’t be afraid, we’re completely alone’, said Janine, ‘We can do what we like’. ‘OK, let’s go upstairs’, I said. Janine took my hand and led me to the hall. I followed her upstairs, her gorgeous naked arse swaying in front of me as he walked upstairs. We entered her room. She drew the curtains and put on her bedside lamp and lay on her bed. She patted the quilt next to her. I smiled a little self consciously and lay down next to her.

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

Wow.what a turn on

This is hot

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous stuff

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Barnsley

harrogate

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

coventry

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A great read

Bookmark and semi hehe

This is great can’t wait for the next parts

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

harrogate

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

Great story

By *seusbothCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Mmmm

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Wow, this is a fantastic story

By *ust OralMan  over a year ago

Mattishall

Lovely story, well written and sexy as hell!

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

Janine moved towards me and we started kissing again. She had gorgeous lips and her tongue teased mine. We cuddled and I loved the feeling of our boobs pressing together. Janine lay on top of me, parting my legs. She began to grind her pussy against mine, as if she was fucking me. She leant forward and whispered in my ear “Play with my titties”. I cupped and squeezed her boobs as we rubbed our pussies together. She was breathing heavier and grinding faster. Suddenly she was shuddering and gasping. Janine let out a long, low moan and then flopped beside me.

We lay for a while saying nothing. ‘Mmmmm that was good,’ Janine said, ‘Now it’s your turn.’ She knelt over me and began kissing and squeezing my boobs. Her long hair tickling them as she did so. I had never been so turned on. Then she was moving down my body. She traced her tongue across my tummy, just above my pubes. It sent little electric shocks through me. She opened my legs and knelt between them. ‘I just love your pussy,’ she said looking intently at it. She inserted her index and middle fingers and began moving them in and out slowly, while using her thumb to massage my clit. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations. I felt her hair on my thighs, then her mouth on my pussy. Her tongue found my clit while she continued to move her fingers in and out. It was too much, my head was swimming and in seconds I was coming. I was thrashing around, bucking uncontrollably; my pussy seemed to go into spasms clenching around her fingers. Janine withdrew her fingers moved her mouth up my body, kissing first my thighs, then tummy, boobs and neck. Finally she kissed me full on the lips. I can tell you, there is nothing so erotic as tasting your own pussy on a gorgeous girl’s lips. This was the first of many erotic encounters with Janine. I may share some more…..

By *orthwalianMan  over a year ago

Bangor

harrogate

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Barnsley