FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story about our first venture into Fab and her first BBC

True story about our first venture into Fab and her first BBC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story, which happened about 5 years ago when we were just dipping our toes into the world of Fab.

As a bit of background, we started off slowly. Our first two meets were low key. We booked hotel rooms for both meets, went for a few drinks before hand and headed back to the room - we'd arranged for our meet to meet us at the room when we were ready. Harriet got ready, lay on the bed in just her underwear, blindfolded. The arrangement was that she would remain so throughout the meet, our meet would enter the room and give her a massage whilst I watched on. There was some playing too, some licking and sucking but no penatrative sex - after all this was our first experience of doing anything like this and we were both nervous. Both meets were very enjoyable, Harriet enjoying the attention of a guy she had never met or even seen before. He explored every inch of her body, whilst she nervously would play with his cock. As things got a little hotter, he came over her ample breasts and would then leave. We then had the most amazing sex talking about the whole experience as we fucked passionately.

A few weeks later, we decided to to dip our toes in a little further. We started chatting to a guy who lived a few hours away from us, a BBC (a big fantasy of mine to see Harriet with a black guy). We set up a group chat, where we could all get to know each other better before we met. We agreed to meet at location halfway between us both, we both booked into the same hotel, but arranged to meet at a local bar. This meet would be different, Harriet would actually meet the guy we were going to have fun with. We met at the bar, instantly got on. We shared stories over a drink or two and headed back to the hotel. Harriet and I went to our room to prepare, once she was ready - we called for our guy to come to the room. He entered the room to see Harriet in her underwear on the bed, blindfolded, the massage oil ready at bedside table. He reached for the oil and started massaging her shoulders, teasing her with his gentle touch all over her body. As he massaged her, he removed her underwear. I was sat watching. Loving every second. He started to play with her nipples, sucking biting and teasing them whilst he slowly massaged her (by now) wet pussy. She was moaning with delight and enjoyment. By now he had also stripped down to his underwear, yet to release the now obvious big cock he had been blessed with. She reached for his cock, slowly pulling down his underwear to reveal his hard cock. It must have been about 9" and pretty thick too. She started playing with it, whilst he was still massaging her pussy, occasionally glancing over at me with a smile on his face . He got on the bed with her, she was on her back, he was sat on her thighs.

He looked at me in the eyes and said "What would you like to see?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what I wanted to see, I wanted to see his cock stretch her pussy - but that wasn't the arrangement. We had spoken before hand about our boundaries, and that would definitely have crossed them. So instead, I said that I wanted to see his cock rubbing against her pussy. He then leaned forward and started to rub his cock on her clit, moving it up and down her pussy, the tip of his cock glistened with her juices. I looked at Harriet, she was groaning, and arching her back a little. A definite sign of enjoyment!! By now I had joined them on the bed, she reached for my cock and started to suck. He was still rubbing her pussy with his cock and fingers, bringing her to the brink of cumming but stopping at the last moment. It was driving her insane ....

Very nice. Carry on.

Eventually, she could take no more and said that she wanted my cock. I'm average size, about 6" with average girth. Nowhere near the size that she was holding in her left hand by and sucking by this time. He was stood next to the bed with his cock in her mouth, as I got on top of her and slowly started to push my cock inside her. Her pussy was the wettest I'd ever experienced it to be, she gasped as I pushed my cock in further. He was watching us fucking whilst getting his cock wanked, her hand couldn't get around his girth. He started to groan with pleasure, and said "I do have condoms, guys". I didn't say a word, then after a few minutes of me fucking her, she looked up and said

"Would you like him to fuck me?"

And . . . ..

In my head I was saying to myself "Fuck yes!! Of course I do" ... but we had boundaries we had agreed. I said "I'm leaving that up to you, it's your decision. If you are happy with it, then I'm happy too" .... so she said "Let's try it". So I moved to the side of the bed, as he prepared him self. He got on top of her, gently parted her legs and leaned forward. I could see the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She said to him "You'll have to be gentle". He leaned a little further forward, and gently started moving back and forth. With each thrust, there was a gasp. This was by far the biggest cock she had ever experienced. I could see his cock going deeper and deeper inside her, the fist clenched grabbing onto the bed sheets. She reached out for me, for some reassurance that I was still OK with all this - which of course I was. Judging by her moans and groans she was also "OK" with what was happening

Fantastic can't wait for more

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

She came hard on his cock. I was loving it. To see the woman I love, with a black guy, with a big cock was my ultimate fantasy come true. After about 5 mins of him fucking her, she said she wanted to feel my cock inside her - maybe this was a little guilt creeping in on her part. He got off and sat on a chair next to the bed. She could still reach his cock, so started to wank it whilst I got on top. I started to push my cock inside her, usually her pussy would take some persuasion - but not this night. My cock slipped inside with ease, I could almost feel how big he had been inside her. She started to moan loudly as I fucked her, still wanking his cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long - I was so turned on by what was happening. I fucked her harder, faster. She screamed as she came again, and as she did so I could hear his groans get louder as he came close to cumming whilst she wanked on his cock. I was about to cum inside her pussy, when I heard him cum, he was moaning, she was moaning - I just couldn't take anymore - I came hard inside her. Her pussy dripping with my cum, her hand dripping with his cum. What a night it had been. We played a dangerous game that night, where we broke the boundaries of what we had agreed - but we both agreed it was worth it! To the point where we would arrange another meet with out man a few months later. It was that second meet that I had intended to write about, but I've gotten a bit carried away with the preamble!!

Next meet to follow ....

Sounds good. Sometimes things go beyond previous agreed boundaries, but as long as all consent at the time, it can lead to amazing sensations and feelings

Can't wait

[Removed by poster at 14/03/19 11:29:59]

We relived that night many times over the coming weeks. Imagining it happening again. It was a main topic of conversation in our group chat, and when could it happen again. After a lot of talk, we decided we would book another hotel room for the occasion. We both booked rooms at the Marriott hotel (now part of Celtic Manor group) in Newport, just off the M4. It was around the time of the NATO Summit was in Wales. We drove to the hotel full of anticipation. We had already spoken about the sort of thing we'd like to happen, and I reassured Harriet that I was OK with anything she wanted to do - just relax and let yourself go I told her. We checked into the hotel, the room was massive with a large bed and a two seater sofa to sit on - perfect for me to watch the action. We relaxed for a couple of hours, slowly getting ready for the night ahead. There was a Beefeater pub across the road, so we decided to go there for drinks. We met our guy in the hotel lobby, shook hands, he kissed Harriet. The perfect gent. Harriet went to reception for something, and he said to me "WOW, she is looking amazing tonight" - I could see the glint of lust in his eyes. We headed off to the bar for drinks ....

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

So interesting to read people's experiences boundary surveyor to be pushed can't wait to hear about the second meet

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

It was only a couple of minutes drive, Harriet was sat in the front with me, with our guy in the back. I knew (or hoped) it wouldn't be the same on the way back. We got to the bar, ordered our drinks and sat at a smallish table. The bar wasn't overly busy. Again we sat and shared stories over a drink or two. Harriet was wearing a dress, wasn't short but did show off some cleavage. And to be honest, we both couldn't keep our eyes off her breasts. I went to the toilet a couple of times, and whilst I was away they had a cheeky feel of each other under the table (something I didn't know about until a couple of days later!). A couple of hours went by, when we decided we would head back to the hotel for a drink. As we approached the door, I went to the toilet again. Whilst I was in there, they shared a passionate kiss - again something I knew nothing of until a couple of days later! .... We walked to the car, I got in the front - there was no sign of Harriet in the front with me - I hear two back doors closing, and could see them both in the back in my rear view mirror - my stomach was churning, a mixture of extreme excitement and jealousy was kicking in - which seemed to be a potent mix!

Lincoln

As I drove off, I could here some kissing noises. I looked in my rear view mirror and could see them passionately kissing each other in the back. It was quite a surreal experience - driving back to the hotel, a heavy armed police presence along the route (because of the impending NATO summit), and my wife in the back of the car kissing another man! I was getting hard by this time, I could sense that he had his hand up her dress touching a freshly shaved pussy, I could hear her slight moans from the front of the car as he played her her pussy / clit. It wasn't long before we got back at the hotel, parked up and started walking to from the car park to the bar. I sensed they wanted to walk in together, but nobody made the first move - so we just walked in a group. We ordered drinks and sat at a couple of sofas. We sat on one, and he sat on another opposite us. We had a few more drinks, and some sexual banter. Then we spoke about how we wanted the night to progress from here - our guy suggested I go up to the room to wait whilst they finished off their drinks. My stomach was churning with excitement. I finished my drink, headed up to the room, and waited. The anticipation was incredible, what were they up to I kept thinking.....

By *icebutslimMan  over a year ago

Ellon

I sat in the room waiting, just the background noise of the TV to disturb the silence. My mind was working overtime. I later found out that when I had left, he had joined Harriet on the sofa in the bar, where they passionately kissed and couldn't keep their hands off each other. The others at the bar must have worked out what was going on between us all After a while they thought they had better make their way to the room. Our room was on the first floor, on their way up the stairs they kissed and fondled each other again, with the lust for each other getting stronger and stronger as they went. I was in the room waiting, when the door bursts open, he pushes her against the wall of the room near the door and starts kissing her - his hands all over her. Her hands all over him. It was as if I wasn't even in the room, which is how I secretly wanted it to be. He pulls her dress of and starts exploring her body, kissing her neck down her shoulders, over her breasts and down over her pussy and thighs. I could tell she was loving it. So was I. He pulls her from the wall and lays her down on the bed in front of me ....

Hiya great story got me rock hard in work, I am I Swansea now and would love to meet up, I can accommodate and meet at 13.30

He kisses her again, working his way down her body, removes her bra to reveal her tits. I can see her nipples are rock hard as he starts to suck them and bit gently. She absolutely loves having her tits and nipples played with. She's wriggling on the bed with delight, as he starts to move down her body again. As he gets closer and closer to her pussy, her breathing is getting heavier and heavier. I can tell when he reaches her pussy and starts to lick - she gasps as he rolls his tongue over her clit. The sight of his head in between her legs is one that will live with me forever, holding her hands as he's licking her. He starts licking her faster, reaching his arms up to pinch her erect nipples ... I knew this would tip her over the edge, and she begins to moan loudly and starts arching her back as she starts to cum in his mouth ...

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By now I'm wanking my hard cock, sat on the sofa watching. They still carry on as if I'm not there. He strips off and gets on the bed with her, she starts stroking his hard cock. He lays down on the bed and invites her to go on top of him, her sucking his cock and him licking her pussy. I can see her head going up and down, licking and sucking his cock, whilst his head is burried in her pussy. Both moaning and groaning. After a few minutes of being on top, Harriet gets off and tells him she wants his cock inside her. The grin on his face said it all. He stays on his back, as she gets on top, lifting one leg up to manoeuvre his cock into her pussy. She slowly pushes down on his cock, I can see his 9" cock disappearing inside her. She starts to ride him, slowly at first but then starts getting faster .... it's at this time she looks up, looks into my eyes and says "This is amazing!"

Guildford

She's right it is just an amazing story

Lincoln

She rode his cock for about 5 minutes, she got off his cock and she lay down on her side facing me. He positioned himself behind her and pushed his cock into her, I could see the enjoyment on her face. The sounds of flesh on flesh slapping against each other. They were both so lustful towards each other, such an amazing sight. It wasn't long before he started to groan and close to cumming. She demanded they both came together, as the pace of the fucking quickened I could tell she was close, they were both close - then with a loud groan she came, with this triggered him off and he started to cum as he fucked her hard and deep. They both collapsed on the bed. Both having come at the same time. I was left with my hard cock in my hand, waiting to cum. After a few minutes, she called me over - said to me "I want you to fuck me now" .....

Guildford

Your well earned reward

She positioned herself at the edge of the bed, our guy watching on. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her wet, stretched pussy. Again my cock just slipped inside, it was an amazing feeling - feeling how stretched she was. She groaned, I asked her how does it feel. She said "It feels good, but so much smaller", I started fucking her faster, as she came again - our guy said "You know the rules, no cumming inside her" .... obviously he wanted to experience her again once I'd finished. It wasn't long after that that I came over her tits, thinking to myself "WOW that was one of the best experiences I've ever had". We all lay on the bed for a while reflecting on what had just happened. Then Harriet suggested - "Why don't I go to his room for a bit?, We'll have some fun and send back some photos?" ......

By *xcopperMan  over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Great story

So, we all got dressed. And they walked out of the room together down to his room. I was again left with only the sounds of the TV as background noise. It felt they had been gone for an age before the first photo came through. The photo was her on her knees, sucking his cock. Then after a while, another came through - her lying on the bed totally fucked. They fucked a further 3 times after leaving our room. Following which there was a knock on the door ....

My only regret that night was that I didn't wonder down the corridor to see if I could hear Harriet getting fucked in his room

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Lincoln

Lincoln

Wow this is one horny story , moreeeeeee

Guildford

"Wow this is one horny story , moreeeeeee "

By *edwayvoyeursCouple  over a year ago

Medway

Excellent story! Lucky you! I wish we could do the exact same thing

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

What an exciting and erotic meet, just how they should be and well written.

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

» Add a new message to this topic