FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > spontaneous pick ups

spontaneous pick ups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Considering I am quite a shy, reserved kind of guy I have been lucky over the years to be picked up by some delicious guys when out and about mostly minding my own business.

Perhaps testosterone rich predatory men can smell my vulnerability, my subservience?

Perhaps they just find me attractive.

It's hard to pick which encounter was the best but the most recent one was amazing.

As i came out of the fruit and veg shop I noticed a muscular man in his mid 20s, the epitome of macho masculinity, talking loudly into his phone in a foreign language which i would later discover was Arabic.

As i got nearer he abruptly ended the phone call. Feeling the intensity coming from his eyes like a hot summer sun i looked up and noticed he was staring at me, his face erupting into a cheeky grin which revealed a good set of teeth.

Being awkward I wasn't sure how to respond so I loitered, pretending to search for something in my bag. I pulled out my keys which i jangled to indicate that I lived nearby.

He cycled past me and stared back at me so i followed him.

Eventually we stopped at a run down looking house off the main road and i followed him up to the top floor. I walked into the flat ahead of him before he grabbed my ass and wrapped his muscular arm around my waist.

"sexy boy" he whispered as he bit my ear and tongued it, causing me to nestle my ass into his groin which was rock solid.

Grabbing me by the hand he pulled me onto the bed and lay his lean, muscular body on top of me kissing me deeply and passionately for what felt like hours.

"where are you from?" I whispered, intrigued by his exotic looks and sexy accent.

"Algeria" he said proudly, running my hair through his large hands.

"give me you ass" he said with an intense grin (there was something extremely arousing about the psychotic intensity of this highly passionate and powerful man I had never met before that day)

He pulled off his red football shirt to reveal a toned, naturally tanned muscular torso, placing my soft effeminate hands which were in his coarse masculine hands onto his large, pulsating pecs...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

" "

The passionate kissing continued, our tongues swirling around in each other's mouths. He pulled off my shorts, my naked legs dangling off the edge of the bed, his shorts falling down his muscular dark brown legs covered in thick black hair.

Getting onto all fours on the edge of the bed i buried my head in his groin,unable to resist his circumcised cock any more and started sucking his rock hard dick, paying extra attention to the tip which was red unlike the rest of him.

His moans excited me, causing me to move my body along to them in rhythm, my ass contorting in all directions. Then he pinned me down, clamping my buttocks firmly in his hands, his cock now sliding in and out of my throat pounding against my tonsils.

I felt a big globule of saliva hit my buttocks, now prized apart.

"your ass is beautiful. Like a star fish" he said

"you gonna let me fuck you baby?"

"would you listen if I said no?" I replied with a seductive smile.

He walked away from me around the side of the bed, climbing onto the right side of it.

"come here" he said his finger tips just touching my ass.

I lay next to him curled in the crevice of his left arm resting on his solid shoulder, my hands holding on to his right pec my tongue circling his left nipple. He held my waist before moving his hand down to my ass and pushing me onto him.

Grabbing my waist and squeezing tightly he pushed his hands up my body until my chest was in his hands, being squeezed. He showed no interest in my cock now rock hard which bounced as i wriggled in his lap.

Reaching over to the drawer he pulled out a condom

"i don't fuck gays before but you're different" he said. Hearing this aroused me even more so I leaned in towards him showering him with passionate kisses as he unfurled the condom to the base of his meaty cock.

I winced as he pushed his way into my ass, squeezing onto his biceps which he deliberately tensed up. His hands clamped around my waist he held me in place until he was deep inside me and emited a deep sigh of relief as my buttocks came into contact with his balls.

Spreading his arms like an eagle he lay back into the pillows, his neck and head helping me to maintain my balance as i bounced up and down on his cock that lunch time on a hot summer's day with the chaos of the city audible through the open window...

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

"More "

Suddenly he lunged forward tipping me onto my back, my legs now around his shoulders.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth, his stubble tickling my face.

"fuck me baby" i said between pants and shrieks of pleasure. His eyes were no longer dark brown but black with his pupils fully dilated. His muscular brown arm tensed up as he squeezed my throat tighter and tighter till i could hardly breathe.

"shhhhh" he said, covering my mouth with his hand, fucking me harder and deeper.

"you're ass was made for fuckin" he said, his cock buried balls deep inside me

" keep going, don't cum!" I replied.

"you want me to stay inside you forever?"

"i want to be your secret girlfriend"

"haha. If you promise to tell noone I'm gonna fuck you hard all the time"

Releasing my throat from his grip he lowered his face towards me and snogged me passionately muffling my declarations of love for this Arab hunk of an alpha male...

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic