FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Used girlfriend turned me on!

Used girlfriend turned me on!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildwanders OP   Man  over a year ago

saltburn by the sea

So this is a true story from quite a few years ago.

Me and my then girlfriend Jess (not her real name) has been seeing each other for about a year and were very close but had a relationship that we have callings out in because we both like to be right on everything. Anyway we had a big fall out and I remember leaving her place pissed of luckily we lived in separate places. Anyway after a couple of days of no talking or seeing each other we spoke on the phone and decided to meet to make up. This was always the best bit because it often meant dirty full on fucking. Kate had and amazing arse that stuck out on her skinny frame with small sensitive tits. She loved fucking as much as I did. Anyway I went around to hers and we talked and were making up, had a couple of drinks and things were getting all good again. Then as I was putting some music on I noticed a medical packet and looked closer and discovered it was the fucking morning after pill!!!!! We had not fucked for the past week so I started to feel light headed and wonder what the fuck was going on.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockchef45Man  over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

saltburn by the sea

So I confronted Jess and asked what the fuck was going on? She started crying and then started to explain what happened. She had been so pissed of at me she had gone out with some of her friends to get wasted. They ended up in a club dancing and some guy she half new started dancing with her. They ended up snogging and kissing in a corner of the club where the dirty fucker started fingering my girlfriend. She always loved short skirts and wore tiny thongs so it was never hard to get to her wet pussy. As she is telling me this I am feeling sick and turned on at the same time!

saltburn by the sea

All the time I am thinking she needed to get the fucking morning after pill! She only let me fuck her with condoms as she was not on the pill! So all I can think about is some over cock has fucked my girlfriends pussy bareback! Some other cock has maybe filled her pussy with his dirty load of cum!

She is still upset as I demand she fucking tells me what has happened. So she goes on with the story always stressing she was d*unk and pissed off and not thinking straight.

saltburn by the sea

So she goes on and tells me she left the club with this guy and got a taxi to his trying to say she did not intend anything to happen. When they got to his she went in for a drink and he made his move kissing her and felling her a cup tits and hard erect nipples. She said she felt she had led him on and thought she would just wank his cock and leave. Trying to say she was feeling bad about what was happening.

saltburn by the sea

As she is telling me about this she has come close sat on my lap and starts stroking my face and saying she is sorry and she made a mistake. I tell her to tell me what happened because she does not need the morning after pill if she got fingered and sniffed some bloke! So she carries on and tells me how they were getting off on the sofa and he is sucking on her tits and kissing her neck ( one of her favourite things!) so she decides to stick to her plan to wank his cock so sorry and leave. So she gets his cock out and she only later told me this it was a very thick cock and a bit longer than me. She starts wanking it and with out asking he pushes her face down onto his cock. She has no choice but to start sucking on it but it’s so thick it’s not comfortable. He is pushing her head up and down fucking her mouth. As he is doing this he starts to play with her clit and finger fuck her deep and hard.

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Mmmm carry on xx

saltburn by the sea

So my girlfriend finds herself gagging on this guys cock as he plays with her pussy that is meant for me only! As she is telling me this my cock is rock hard and she is sat on my lap so must feel it. It is so strange I am getting so fucking turned on but feel sick inside that she would cheat on me.

By *ust himMan  over a year ago

St.neots

Nice

saltburn by the sea

She carries on telling me as she kisses my head. She said she started to get so turned on with this guy talking control and making her sick his thick cock deep. She said maybe it was the drinks but her pussy was so wet as he fingered her streatching her pussy more and more as he added fingers (she loves her pussy stretched and full ) she then said her got up and bent her over the side of the sofa and started rubbing her bare wet unprotected pussy with his thick cock. She says she said she can’t she has a boyfriend and he just laughed and said your pussy wants this thick cock doesn’t it?

Lincoln

saltburn by the sea

He kept teasing her and rubbing his fat swollen cock against Jess and asking if she wants him to fuck her wet pussy ? She try’s to get up but he pushed her down and starts to tease the helmet of his cock into her pussy. She finally _oans yes as he asks again if he should fuck her. Then he starts to push his thick cock inside her tight pussy that is not used to a thick fat cock like this. He slaps her sexy arse as he pushes in deeper. He grabs her hips and starts to fuck her hard and deep and it is at this point she remembers he does not have a condom on !!!!!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Mmmmmmmmm more please thanks great story more please thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

saltburn by the sea

It is at this point Jess points out my cock is hard, very hard and she kisses me. All I can think is those lips where sucking and gagging on another guys cock not so many hours ago. She is staying sorry and trying to change the support and starts stroking my cock through my jeans. Saying she will make it up to me. That she has made a mistake but because I don’t give it she turns. Well it it seems like your getting turned on by how your girlfriend got fucked by another thicker cock!

saltburn by the sea

I shout it’s not fucking turning me on! So why is your fucking cock rock solid then she shouts back? I tell her to confess what else happened and why the fuck she needed the morning after pill? She is grumpy now and starts to try to make me jealous it’s like a switch has gone off in her. So Jess says that he was fucking her so fucking well and that she could not help cuming on that thick bare cock. She said it turned her on that he did not have a condom on. That is be heavy balls were slapping her clit as he fucked her doggy style over the sofa. She loved that she was been used like a slut and every so often he would stop and make her suck his cock tasting her own juices. Before she asked him to keep fucking her. He started to build up the intensity grabbing and pulling her hair which she loved. Slapping her arse and even sloping a cheeky finger up her arse which just turned her on more.

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

saltburn by the sea

It was then that she realised he was going to cum. He grabbed her harder and she could feel his cock get harder and he started to shout he was cuming. She tried to say don’t fucking cum in me but it was too late and he held her sexy curvy arse until he had shot his massive load in her bare pussy. It was the first time a guy had cum in her bare pussy! His fat cock slipped out of her swollen pussy as she turned around and she looked down and saw cum all over her pussy as it flooded out of her. Before she could say anything he put his fat dirty cock in her mouth making her clean his cum and hers of his cock.

saltburn by the sea

Do people want to know what happened then? After and as she was confessing?

"Do people want to know what happened then? After and as she was confessing?"

Yes pls tell

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

I would hope she wanted to show you how bad she was by having sex with some stranger whie you watched!!

saltburn by the sea

She said it was at this point she started to sober up fast. Got a bit angry at the guy saying why the fuck did you cum in me even though months later she would confess it made her cum knowing his bare cock was cuming deep inside her unprotected pussy. It was after she finished telling me how she got fucked that she was pulling my cock out and wanking me as said did it turn you on what I did?

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"So this is a true story from quite a few years ago.

Me and my then girlfriend Jess (not her real name) of ,,,,,,,,,,,,

. Kate had and amazing arse was going

"

she starts as " jess " then turns into " kate "

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Lincoln

saltburn by the sea

Got me there. Kate is her real name.

saltburn by the sea

So even though I was pissed off and had butterflies in my stomach I was so turned on and she knew it. We started pulling each other’s clothes off. It was extra intense and I was rougher with her than normal as she was. I started fingering her as she played with my cock. She had a dirty look in her eyes and less than 24 hours before she has been getting fucked by another guy. She started to suck my cock and then got on top of me. Before I knew what was happening we were in a 69 position and her bare pussy with some manger hair was on my face. She always loved to grind on my face but I had a flash of her getting fucked. She was very wet and creamy. Before I had time to protest she was grinding her pussy into my lips. Her juices covering me as she started to have her fix climax

saltburn by the sea

So people want to know how it ends and what happened with our relationship?

"So people want to know how it ends and what happened with our relationship? "

Yes please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

Lincoln

More please

"So people want to know how it ends and what happened with our relationship? "

Yes please tell us what happened next

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Keep going

saltburn by the sea

For you horny redhead I will.

So as she grinds her pussy into my face I feel torn about it as I know another cock has cum inside this pussy only a few hours before but I am so fucking turned on! WTF I just surrender to eat and lick and eat her pussy like a man possessed. I then grab her and throw her into the duvet on the floor and tell her to get on all fours.

She says fine but I need to put a condom on!!!!!!

By *seusbothCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Mmmm

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

I hope you just shoved it in

What a bitch! Hope your ok man

saltburn by the sea

Now like I said this is a true story.

I said no fucking way am I wearing a condom after you let some fucker shoot his cum in you. So I grabbed her arse and pushed my bare cock it her and it felt amazing. So much better than with a condom. She was so wet ! I could not help but think that the other cums cum is still in there! It made be competitive I wanted to reclaim this pussy. I was fucker her hard and her pussy did not feel as tight as normal or this was just in my head...

saltburn by the sea

All I could think about as I was fucking her bare pussy was someone else had fucked it out there seed in her but this just turned me on more. She reached back and grabbed my Ball’s squeezing them. It was all too much I started to mix my cum with the other guys in her bare pussy. She started to cum when I said I was cuming in her. So we came at the same time. I had shivers all throughout my body. It was suck a turn on to see my cum all over and leaking out of her bare used pussy. Two bare cocks in 24hours. Nothing would be the same again.

saltburn by the sea

Do people want to know more about Kate aka Jess?

We did not split up and had more adventures

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Love to hear more

Yeah would love to read more about what you got up to

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes keep it going so horny reading this

saltburn by the sea

Well after this event it was clear something had been released in both of us. Kate has a taste for bare cocks and naughty adventures.

One new year I got very d*unk and was sent back to a mates house in a taxi. Kate’s party continued. She joined me back about about 6 in the morning and had been a bad girlfriend again and we were still not in any kind of open relationship then. She had gone to main place for new year celebrations with bells ringing and ended up getting of with lots of different guys and

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

and???? don,t leave us hanging. xxx

saltburn by the sea

Well again she was not confessing straight away but knows one of my mates had seen her. So she had to tell me about snogging quite a few guys. Well it turns out a couple had fingered her! She just gets off been slutty! Long after we spilt up we stayed friends she would still tell me slutty things she had done because she knew it turned me on like the two guys she left a club with! Still we were not together then.

Back to this story turns out she went off with a black guy she had been snogging. They want to find a quiet alley

By *seusbothCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Like to c Mrs used

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Brill more please

Gloucester

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic keep it going

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love it keep going

derby

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Guildford

Good story more please thanks great story more

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

saltburn by the sea

So late and this guy found a dark dirty alley behind a club in town. He pushed her against the wall and ripped her wet blank thong down. He was fingering her hard and she was building up to cum. Her nipples were rock hard as they always are when she is turned on or a little cold. The guy black out his cock and as late had guessed it was a big cock. She loves a big cock it is one of her big turn on’s. She dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock and squeezing his big balls she really has a good technique for this. It was at this point two of the guys friends showed up looking for him.

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

saltburn by the sea

Love to tell you that the other guys joined in but it was not true!

The guys were catching a coach back to Leeds and did not want to miss it.

So the guy shouted give me five minutes and bent my girlfriend over against a wall and shoved his big black cock into her as the others guys were watching. This turned Kate on and made her a bit nervous at the same time. She said it hurt because of his size but in a good way. She could feel her pussy stretched time onto his cock.

derby

Guildford

rotherham

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Fantastic story, really enjoying reading this, please keep it cumming

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Gloucester

Lincoln

saltburn by the sea

So the guy fucked her hard for a few minutes making her orgasm a couple of times. He then pulled his cock out and shot his cum on her face, dress and some dripped in her thong that was around her ankles! Then he just said got to go and catch my bus and fucked off leaving her freshly fucked down an alley! What she did not tell me was what happened after and why she did not join me until early in the morning! When she did arrive she had cum stains on her dress and in her thong and smelt of sex!

Gloucester

rotherham

By *ockchef45Man  over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

saltburn by the sea

This was the start of Kate becoming a very very dirty girl. Even when we split up we would meet and fuck. She would tell me what slutty adventures she had been having or fuck me what she has a new boyfriend. Miss her hairy creamy pussy that could never get enough!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

saltburn by the sea

Who wants to know about the time late lost her anal Virginity?

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

She's a minx - that's for sure!!

More

saltburn by the sea

Well this part we were not together and she was seeing another guy that I don’t think was a dirty as us.

I was at a friends house in Manchester and she got the train over to come out with us and asked if she could stay over at my mates place. As we were getting d*unk she whispered in my ear that she wanted to loose her anal cherry!

This made my cock hard in the bar and meant I had to adjust myself! She just laughed

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Who wants to know about the time late lost her anal Virginity? "

Boo ...no need to gild the lily

saltburn by the sea

Need to spell check my posts that I write on the mobile!

By *tr4455Man  over a year ago

nr wigan

whats her name ??? KATE OE JESS ???

Guildford

Op as said it is Kate her real name

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage