FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Stranger

The Stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He held her wrists together above her head while he climbed on top of her to straddle her hips. She was pinned to the bed by his body. Feeling something hard poking into her, she looked down to see a bulge in his jeans.

She looked up at him with wide eyes, unable to speak. He leaned in to kiss her again, more roughly this time, and then sat back up to look at her.

The first thing he noticed was her nipples grow hard under the shirt. He slid one hand under the shirt to play with one while he kissed her, as his other hand continued to hold her hands above her head.

She wriggled and then arched her back to meet his touch as a small moan escaped her mouth. She opened her eyes and blushed, realising what she had just done. Regaining control, she started to wriggle away from him again.

He frowned and held her in place. “Stay still” he growled and pressed down on her more firmly. Removing his hand from her shirt he slid it down over her stomach and into her panties. She gasped, and her eyes widened as she felt his finger stroke her sex.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her neck as his fingers slid back and forth along her pussy lips. Suddenly he sat up, removing his hand from her panties and releasing her hands. In one swift movement he grasped her shirt and ripped it in half.

She gasped, startled by his action and embarrassed that half of her was now completely naked, her breasts exposed to him. He grabbed her wrists again, pinning her back down.

Leaning over her he began to kiss his way toward her chest. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to resist the urge to give in and let him take her completely. She refused to give him the satisfaction. He soon reached her perfect breasts where he proceeded to kiss and lick his way over them and suck one of her erect pink nipples into his mouth.

She moaned quietly, unable to stop herself as this stranger manipulated her with his expert touch. Suddenly, he bit down gently on her nipple, making her yelp. He then went back down to give the other breast the same treatment, eliciting more moans from her.

He had begun to kiss his way down her stomach when, much to her dismay, he rolled off of her. He stood next to the bed, a frown on his face, and then swiftly pulled off his jeans. The source of his discomfort now removed, he climbed back on top of her and pinned her arms to her side as she tried to wriggle away from him.

He didn’t care that she was fighting him anymore; he just wanted to fuck her.

Moving his leg in between hers, he pried her legs apart with one knee, preventing her from closing them. Grasping both wrists in one large hand he held them above her head again and kissed her hard, his tongue exploring her mouth as she fought him.

Reaching down, he pulled her panties to one side and slid one long finger into her slowly.

She gasped and let out a loud moan, she gasped again, and her eyes flew open as he slid a second finger into her and began to finger-fuck her. She moaned and lifted her hips as he inserted a third finger while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Then, wedging her legs apart with one knee, he positioned his cock at her entrance and slid his fingers out of her.

Caught off guard, she tried to struggle but, it was no use, he was too heavy. “Wait, no…” before she could protest further he slipped his fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste her own pussy juices, and then slowly began to push his length into her. She was incredibly wet, he moaned loudly as her tight, hot, cunt enveloped his cock, she moaned and wrapped her legs around him, unable to resist him any longer.

It took everything he had not to plunge into her and fuck her senseless. Slowly he pushed into her until he had almost completely filled her. He moaned loudly. Her mouth opened in a silent moan and she squeezed her eyes shut, as he began to fuck her faster.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, “tell me what you want.” His voice was commanding. She didn’t respond, he stopped moving, “tell me what you want me to do.”

Her eyes pleaded with him, she was on the brink of orgasm and he knew it.

“Tell me what you want me to do to you.” He repeated, as her already flushed cheeks turned brighter pink.

“I want you to fuck me,” she whispered, “what was that?” he asked, “FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!” she screamed back at him.

Her mind now taken over by pleasure, she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, digging her nails into his back.

He let out an almost animalistic growl and began to fuck her faster.

She felt so good around his cock; wet, warm and tight.

“Oh FUCK!” He yelled as he started to really pound her, no longer caring whether or not he might hurt her.

“AHHH! OH GOD YES!” She was moaning uncontrollably now. She arched her back, allowing him to go deeper, as a mind-blowing orgasm consumed her.

“Fuck...You...Are...So... Tight,” he grunted in-between each thrust as he fucked her mercilessly. He knew he wouldn’t last much longer, her pussy was now massaging his cock with every thrust as, yet another orgasm rocked through her, making her scream out “Oh, god... YES!” “Oh FUCK! I’m cumming!” her eyes shot open as she realised what was about to happen.

He could feel her trying to get away from him so that he wouldn’t cum inside her, but it was too late “AHHHHHhhhhhhh! FUCK YES!” He shouted as he buried his entire length into her pussy and shot his huge load deep inside her.

The feeling of his hot cum filling her felt so good that she was pushed over the edge again, having one last mind-blowing orgasm.

As she lay there breathing heavily, she wondered “WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS STRANGER’S DOOR TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That has made me very excited and I can feel stirring in my pants..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonderful story

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Lovely punch line. Satnav might have spoilt all that now.

» Add a new message to this topic