FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Couple Cuckold – Gang Bang Session! Part 4 of 4

Couple Cuckold – Gang Bang Session! Part 4 of 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entguy1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

canterbury

After all the other guys were left, her partner was clearing up the mess left behind, which included pool after pool of our cum. I suggested she joined me in the shower to get out of his way. It was a large walk in shower room and we stood under the running water. She faced me as I soaped her beautiful breasts and massaged soap into her pussy. We looked each other in the eye and leant forward, kissing passionately as she soaped my cock – having just seen that lad finish her off and the feel of her hands around me made me hard again. She whispered “thank you for making my fantasy come true – I don’t think I’ll ever be the same again. I’ll never forget you, or this” at which point she squeezed my cock with both hands, which by now was as erect and hard as it had been all night. Without even saying anything more, she got down onto the floor of the shower, looked up at me and said “stay the night” and then took my cock into her mouth. How could I say no, and why the hell would I want to??

What started off as a gentle evening with her holding her partner’s hand whilst each guy took turns inside her, ended in her being taken time and time again by multiple guys, thanking me for making her dreams come true. What a session !!!

The couple have confirmed that they are happy to be contacted about this, so feel free to let me know and I can pass on your details, or maybe they will even post their communication on here – and you may get an invite to the next one!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Love your adventures would lovw tou to pass my details onto them

By *entguy1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

canterbury

Send me a message and I'll send you the email address