FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spontaneous sex outdoors!

Spontaneous sex outdoors!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a thing for spontaneous fun, i cant help it. If im with a lady and i feel turned on and horny then i always seem to get carried away.

A few of years ago i met a girl off a site, we had only arranged to meet for a drink, nothing else. We hadn't even spoke about sex or anything like that. I was sat in the bar waiting for her, i got a call to say she was running late, so i sat there drinking away, and by the time she turned up i was a little tipsy. She came over and sat down, she had a dress on with knee high boots and her tits were pushed out and the dress was really short.....immediately as any man would do, i got turned on! I went and got her a drink, we sat opposite each other chatting for a bit and then she went to the toilet. When she came back she sat next to me instead of opposite, so i knew i was in there. I eaned in for a kiss and she didnt pull back, as we were kissing my hand was caressing her thigh through her tights. I kissed her neck softly and she told me i was making her feel horny, she could tell i was by the bulge in my pants. Then i said lets go some where else, we walked out and saw a hidden place outside under a staircase so i walked her over there and pushed her against the wall and we kissed and touched and i got her tits out and then turned her round, hitched her dress up and bent her over....we fucked there and then and once we finished we walked off like nothing had happened. I met this girl a few times since but she got married recently!

I have seen a few people fucking outdoors, in clubs etc....does anyone else find it a massive turn on??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *celandyMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

errr.......YES!! lol Never seen it but would be amazing x

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm yes please LOL

» Add a new message to this topic